Adventurers!

We’re excited to tell you about our new, large-scale PvP Node Wars that allow guilds to battle it out for the occupation of nodes.

The world of Black Desert is separated and categorized into 'Nodes'.  Guilds can battle it out for the ownership of these nodes in Node Wars. Winning the battle and capturing the node enables your guild to occupy it for one week. The amount of tax accumulated on that node will then be transferred to your guild funds to lay the foundations of growth for your guild.

These Node Wars will initially start as an event and then become a permanent part of the game.
(Depending on how the Node Wars are implemented into the game, the content may change or nodes may be reset after the event.)

■ Node War Event Schedule

The Node War event will only be held on Balenos-1 and Serendia-1.

There will be many battles occurring at the same time, but if you are an adventurer who does not want to fight, you can still enjoy safe gameplay by moving to another server.

Order

Schedule

NA Server Event

1st Round 3/25 06:00 PM ~ 08:00 PM PDT

EU Server Event

TBA

※ Event schedules are subject to change at any time.

※ The results of the Node War event may be reset or change after the maintenance.

■ Node Wars

1) Node War Servers: Balenos -1, Serendia -1

• Node Wars will be held on the above two servers. The following nodes will be part of this Node War event and forts can only be built in these specific areas on those servers. Please note that forts built on nodes in the Balenos region must be made on the Balenos-1 server. For example: You can build a fort at the Cron Castle Site only on Balenos-1 as it is in Balenos. It will not work if you try to build a fort on Serendia -1. The same goes for the Serendia region nodes. Those can only be built on the Serendia -1  server.

Nodes

Region

Levels

Max # of participants allowed

Cron Castle Site

Balenos

Level 1

40 People

Elder’s Bridge

Balenos

25 People

Southern Neutral Zone

Serendia

25 People

Altar of Agris

Balenos

Level 2

60 People

Costa Farm

Serendia

30 People

Olvia Coast

Balenos

Level 3

40 People

Moretti Plantation

Serendia

100 People

Northern Heidel Quarry

Serendia

55 People

2) How to prepare for Node Wars

MnnbTkmzSbuQmnLKwKZ3klgOXmMsTHZ4tYFCdBk9

For more details, check out the [Game Guide].

■ Tip : How to build forts

Only one fort can be built on each node. 
In order to participate, guilds must go to the Guild Manager NPC to purchase a Node Fort (500,000 Silver). You must complete construction of the fort at least 1 hour before the start of the Node War on the node of your choice.

I_qtbufbY7Up2CI7nvQ8E1eaL-TwcK04GzUYcM_w

Guilds that win occupation of the node have the option of increasing the production of the node or collecting taxes from it. 

■ Node War Event Rewards

Those who participated in the Node War and those who successfully occupied a node will be rewarded with guild funds.

Participation Reward

Eligibility : Guilds that have a Node Fort constructed before the war starts.

Rewards : 5,000,000 (Guild Fund)

(Even if you build a fort in multiple locations, your guild will only be eligible for the rewards once.)

Winners Reward

Eligibility : Guilds that participated in the Node War and successfully occupied a node.

Rewards : 20,000,000 (Guild Fund)

* Guild fund rewards will be sent during maintenance after the event has finished.

■ NOTE:

The Node War event will only be held once.

- The battle for nodes will start simultaneously in all regions.

- Depending on the event, content may change when the actual system is applied.

- The status of nodes can be checked on the world map. Move the cursor over the node to discover which guild occupies it.
- As this is an event, taxes cannot be collected even if you have won occupation of the node.

We would love to see as many Adventurers as possible participating in the first Node War event.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be victorious and be the first guild to conquer a node!

■ Important notice for participants!

1) You must build your fort and annexes in the specific regions on the specific servers. E.g.) If you are battling for nodes in the Serendia region, you must build them on the Serendia-1 server.

2) All participants will be able to see the locations of the node forts an hour after Node War starts.

3) Participating guilds that have lost their forts will no longer be able to attack.

4) Participants will not receive a penalty for dying in the node wars.

5)   Guilds will not be able to accept any more members two hours before the start of the Node War until it ends.

6)   In order to participate, you must mark your participation in the Guild Window. If you do not do so, you will be unable to see enemy movements and forts. 

■ Important notice for Adventurers not participating in the event!

1) Monsters will disappear from the map 15 minutes before the start of the Node War. Please move to any of the other servers to continue enjoying the game.

2)   Those who are not participating in the event cannot attack participating guilds but   they can be attacked by the participants.

=========================================================

We strive to bring you an immensely exciting, but stable, Node War.
We hope that many Adventurers will join us in this event.

Thank you for your continuing support, we hope you enjoy the event!

Best,
Black Desert Xbox Team

Im normally not one to complain and actually defend alot because of past experience, but i cant defend this. We clearly have a massive and on going issue with Kzarka(the most recent update) which has clearly upset a large % of players. How can the devs justify adding in this content, content that is just as likely to have the same issues without properly addressing and fixing the current problem.

Dont get me wrong im happy about node wars, but this is actually something im not gonna be like "i cant wait for node wars", because the fact is i can wait and would prefer to

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Pratorean said:

First fix Server isssues, then add node wars

I like this part in the update.

1) Monsters will disappear from the map 15 minutes before the start of the Node War. Please move to any of the other servers to continue enjoying the game.

so they can remove 50,000 monsters off the map to reduce lag amd issues so a few people enjoy node wars but they cant do something similar to reduce lag with world boss

Instead of the node war event no one asked for, how about you release the other classes on hold, thanks.

3 minutes ago, x22 said:

Instead of the node war event no one asked for, how about you release the other classes on hold, thanks.

Guessing u not seen the content plan for first half of 2019 we will get musa, dark knight, lahn and striker before June’s over so be patient they have a plan of what there rolling out let them stick to it.

• Like 1

Fix the server issues and add more servers because this is gonna destroy your connection 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

Fix the server stability and add more servers,  make one pve only server with zero pvp thanks. 

PvE only server will never happen!! when will people stop asking and whining for this, PvP is a massive part of BDO, people cried and cried over it on pc years ago and they flat out said it won’t happen as it’s not in line with there vision of the game and to this day they have stuck to there guns, it won’t be any different for Xbox. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

Fix the server stability and add more servers,  make one pve only server with zero pvp thanks. 

They're never going to change the game from it's core to cater to kids like you.

Edited by Dart
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, x22 said:

You're self entitled. There's a roadmap. Read it. 

2 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Fix the server stability and add more servers, 

Yes.

make one pve only server with zero pvp thanks. 

No.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Im gonna edit the top of this to make it clear. This is sarcasm people.

Is there a particular order to read this.

4 then 7 then 2 then 3. Can u tell me whats next. Im ok at cryptography from this is a puzzle

13 hours ago, Dart said:

You're self entitled. There's a roadmap. Read it. 

there a particular order to read this.

4 then 9 then 2 then 3. Can u tell me whats next. Im ok at cryptography from this is a puzzle.

Cause he is asking about the new classes which show up as #1 on the road map

Screenshot_20190325-125114_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Hieraphant
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

4 then 7 then 2 then 3. Can u tell me whats next. Im ok at cryptography from this is a puzzle

4 then 9 then 2 then 3. Can u tell me whats next. Im ok at cryptography from this is a puzzle.

There isn’t a particular order and no where does it give that impression if u had watched the stream when it was announced it would of said this is just all that’s coming before End of June, This content is going to be spread out over a period of time and unlike pc they can’t just release it, first all patch’s have to be approved by Microsoft and the plan of what comes where would of been decided well in advance and they won’t change that unless anything goes massively wrong, they can’t just drop a patch as they please like on pc. So please stop moaning and be patient 

Edited by Koromas

4 minutes ago, Koromas said:

There isn’t a particular order and no where does it give that impression if u had watched the stream when it was announced it would of said this is just all that’s coming before End of June, This content is going to be spread out over a period of time and unlike pc they can’t just release it, first all patch’s have to be approved by Microsoft and the plan of what comes where would of been decided well in advance and they won’t change that unless anything goes massively wrong, they can’t just drop a patch as they please like on pc. So please stop moaning and be patient 

Im well aware of that. Try reading it in the context of the person i quoted complaining about another poster who said something about new classes.

He said there was a roadmap. Read it. And called him self entitled.

Well as u stated there is no way to read it. Making my point.

13 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Im well aware of that. Try reading it in the context of the person i quoted complaining about another poster who said something about new classes.

He said there was a roadmap. Read it. And called him self entitled.

Well as u stated there is no way to read it. Making my point.

I missed that but I do apologise, seems you too share my frustration of all the entitled cry babies 🤣

3 minutes ago, Koromas said:

I missed that but I do apologise, seems you too share my frustration of all the entitled cry babies 🤣

More then u can imagine.

53 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

They have not been released in the order of those pictures. If you noticed Mediah is no where near the first. Those who assumed the picture order is the order of release, that's on you. You should have known since Mediah launch that it was not following that.

1 minute ago, Dart said:

They have not been released in the order of those pictures. If you noticed Mediah is no where near the first. Those who assumed the picture order is the order of release, that's on you. You should have known since Mediah launch that it was not following that.

You also seem to have missed who i quoted and the context. And my post explaining it. 

User A told user B to read the road map because user B wanted the new classes not node wars. 

I simply pointed out that u cant look at that picture and read it. Hence then nod to cryptography 

2 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

You also seem to have missed who i quoted and the context. And my post explaining it. 

User A told user B to read the road map because user B wanted the new classes not node wars. 

I simply pointed out that u cant look at that picture and read it. Hence then nod to cryptography 

And my point is that it's coming and just because he's unhappy with which came first does not mean no one else wanted this. Hence self entitled.

1 minute ago, Dart said:

And my point is that it's coming and just because he's unhappy with which came first does not mean no one else wanted this. Hence self entitled.

Still wanting to know how to "read" the road map??? U cant. Its on there and will get here when it does.

Just now, Deathz Angel said:

Actually we got world bosses and mediah same time if you want to be precise. 

Kzarka came after mediah patch. We got mediah and level cap removal at the same patch to be exact