3 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Kzarka came after mediah patch. We got mediah and level cap removal at the same patch to be exact

Still proves my point.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

And now node wars cancer is going to be implemented.  

yes. as I understand it, Node Wars is a primary feature of the game. there are plenty of non-PvP games for you to play. This isn't(and won't be) one of them. 

I get it, you hate PVP. But just because you hate PVP does not mean that a PVP-focused game is going to stop being a PVP-focused game. That's like expecting the Lakers to stop being a basketball team because you don't like dribbling basketballs.

Black Desert is a PVP game, PVP is the biggest mechanic in the game, and everything is meant to feed that mechanic.  Sooner you come to terms with that, the more enjoyable your game experience will be. or, just stay at level 49 and lifeskill.

besides, I've been attacked a grand total of twice, the entire time I've been Questing above level 50. It's not nearly as big of a hassle as I expected it to be.

We have to make the exact same arguments when a PVP player goes to the forum of a PVE-centric game and demands that the game be turned into a PVP game. Your posts are no better than those.

Edited by JayMadIV
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, JayMadIV said:

besides, I've been attacked a grand total of twice, the entire time I've been Questing above level 50. It's not nearly as big of a hassle as I expected it to be.

We have to make the exact same arguments when a PVP player goes to the forum of a PVE-centric game and demands that the game be turned into a PVP game. Your posts are no better than those.

Twice? Sure if your are questing in pleb areas.

Research the grind areas in Mediah and where key Rings/Assessories drop, then venture over there.

..and the Lakers might as well stop dribbling basketballs casue even with Lebron, they suck. Playoffs? Who said anything about playoffs?

8 hours ago, Hieraphant said:

Im normally not one to complain and actually defend alot because of past experience, but i cant defend this. We clearly have a massive and on going issue with Kzarka(the most recent update) which has clearly upset a large % of players. How can the devs justify adding in this content, content that is just as likely to have the same issues without properly addressing and fixing the current problem.

Dont get me wrong im happy about node wars, but this is actually something im not gonna be like "i cant wait for node wars", because the fact is i can wait and would prefer to

Wait...who took over Hieraphant”s profile?

+1 there fine sir...err maam...err kid. Good post. 😍

7 hours ago, JayMadIV said:

yes. as I understand it, Node Wars is a primary feature of the game. there are plenty of non-PvP games for you to play. This isn't(and won't be) one of them. 

I get it, you hate PVP. But just because you hate PVP does not mean that a PVP-focused game is going to stop being a PVP-focused game. That's like expecting the Lakers to stop being a basketball team because you don't like dribbling basketballs.

Black Desert is a PVP game, PVP is the biggest mechanic in the game, and everything is meant to feed that mechanic.  Sooner you come to terms with that, the more enjoyable your game experience will be. or, just stay at level 49 and lifeskill.

So what are you saying is that they false advertising when clearly it says become your true self.  So if I won't pvp you are saying I'm stuck at 49 for the rest of the game because I won't do that forced pvp on quest at catfishman camp.  So hence I can't become my true self.  It's not that hard,  just give us a pve only server I would even pay real money for that. 

6 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

So what are you saying is that they false advertising when clearly it says become your true self.  So if I won't pvp you are saying I'm stuck at 49 for the rest of the game because I won't do that forced pvp on quest at catfishman camp.  So hence I can't become my true self.  It's not that hard,  just give us a pve only server I would even pay real money for that. 

Sorry but it won’t happened they out right said on pc they won’t do it years ago it’s not gonna be any different here, I don’t understand why people can’t accept it and move on...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

just give us a pve only server

Do you realize how spots on server like that would look? There is a lot of space to grind right now but soon, around level 60 you will grind on just few spots out there. Everyone flaming everyone cause they can't fight for spot. PvE server is the way to make people quit the game cause of frustration over people griefing all over the place.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

man, your mentality is incredibly childlike.

Yes, they are false advertising. 

No, you cannot "become your true self" without accepting forced PVP after level 50.

Yes, you are stuck at level 49 forever if you want to avoid PVP.

period.

Edited by JayMadIV

5 hours ago, maXmood said:

so, how did the Node War event go? 

it was a lot of fun. I didn't have any technical issues, and my guild was the last to be defeated in our War.

12 hours ago, JayMadIV said:

it was a lot of fun. I didn't have any technical issues, and my guild was the last to be defeated in our War.

nice! i hope i'm in a guild by the time it comes out for EU