Sign in to follow this  
Uberkull

Asula Earring n Ring - Luck-less?

Anyone have any luck with getting Asula rings and earrings to drop in Helms Post?

Seems to be eluding me, have the one ring from the quest in Alto and the necklace...can land another ring and the earrings.

2 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Anyone have any luck with getting Asula rings and earrings to drop in Helms Post?

Seems to be eluding me, have the one ring from the quest in Alto and the necklace...can land another ring and the earrings.

how did you get those in the first place?? i'm out of quests.. lvl 55 atm. do i need to hit another lvl to get those quests? 

5 minutes ago, maXmood said:

how did you get those in the first place?? i'm out of quests.. lvl 55 atm. do i need to hit another lvl to get those quests? 

They are just mob drops

8 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Its a struggle. I spent 2 hours there and got nothing and then in a 5 minute span got 3 earings and 1 ring, then 90 minutes of nothing. Just keep at it.

10 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

They are just mob drops

Its a struggle. I spent 2 hours there and got nothing and then in a 5 minute span got 3 earings and 1 ring, then 90 minutes of nothing. Just keep at it.

he mentioned getting 1 ring from the quest.. unless he means a different ring than asula?

3 minutes ago, maXmood said:

he mentioned getting 1 ring from the quest.. unless he means a different ring than asula?

Its like the 3rd or 4th main story quest for mediah from your black spirit. U automatically get 1 asula ring from the main story

Just now, Hieraphant said:

Its like the 3rd or 4th main story quest for mediah from your black spirit. U automatically get 1 asula ring from the main story

didn't get one, and i'm out of main quests (got the seal of the sun, which i believe belongs to Mediah 2) and lvl 55 atm.. 

27 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Just keep killing mate. Its a 0.5% ish drop. Took me a while to get the belt as well.

12 minutes ago, maXmood said:

didn't get one, and i'm out of main quests (got the seal of the sun, which i believe belongs to Mediah 2) and lvl 55 atm.. 

Talk to everyone in Altinova. That triggered a chain of talking...finally ring reward.

11 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Talk to everyone in Altinova. That triggered a chain of talking...finally ring reward.

i did.. no more question marks. unless you mean i need to do every NPC's quest.

1 hour ago, Uberkull said:

Just rng man.. I wish I could give away all the excess Asulas's I have..  I'm equipping my lvl 10 alts with them lol. 

Keep farming.

If you are struggling to get these as drops, I'm sure there is a quest in Tarif that gives them as a reward.

You will get 2 asula pieces free from main story quest. Go into quests and press RB and do the very top quest.

You can also trade in the hexe/well accessories for asula for 100% at them from an NPC in Trent.

I've had times where I've gotten 5 in an hour other times 0. If your grinding them just keep at it.

I had an earring drop today within 30mins but the ring which I have been after since last Thursday has still eluded me, just keep at it I guess.