Sign in to follow this  
PipR89

Best Gear possible soloing? With no help.

So I am new to BDO but I am getting the hang of the game and all aspects of it.

I am a warrior and have Yuira sword and vengeance shield , 2 x heeves armor and 2 x grunil, 1 witches earing and another blue one and rest of my rings and necklace are garbage.

I am wondering if the Asula set for accessories is a good start? I was told it is but if I want to PvP it is not?

Also I am wondering is their any better armor,weapons, accessories that can be grinded solo or is everything else from boss drops which you must do in groups or with guild?

21 hours ago, PipR89 said:

So I am new to BDO but I am getting the hang of the game and all aspects of it.

I am a warrior and have Yuira sword and vengeance shield , 2 x heeves armor and 2 x grunil, 1 witches earing and another blue one and rest of my rings and necklace are garbage.

I am wondering if the Asula set for accessories is a good start? I was told it is but if I want to PvP it is not?

Also I am wondering is their any better armor,weapons, accessories that can be grinded solo or is everything else from boss drops which you must do in groups or with guild?

Black Desert is very solo friendly. Grind money and buy the gear, or try your luck at rng drops. You don't really need a group very often, you can run bosses solo, but you miss out on a few bonuses obviously. However, guilds are nice for passives, so you don't need food buffs up constantly for +5 gathering, or +5 fishing.

Also, Asula is a good set to start with and hang on to in case you have an unfortunate accessory enhancing session and blow everything up. Plus, you can toss it on alts later.