JayMadIV

New Classes Next Week(4/3) - Lahn, Striker, Musa, Dark Knight.

my brain is exploding on which one I want to choose. I really want to play Musa, Ive heard really good things about Dark Knight and Stryker. I'm so conflicted. pc players, give me some direction...

6 minutes ago, cbadking87 said:

my brain is exploding on which one I want to choose. I really want to play Musa, Ive heard really good things about Dark Knight and Stryker. I'm so conflicted. pc players, give me some direction...

Think I'll go with DK.  I liked the little bit of lore I have read so far about them in Clapheon.

42 minutes ago, JayMadIV said:

let's get it!!

Wonder if they will come with awakenings? I only really recognize strikers and I didn't see it in the trailer.

5 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

Think I'll go with DK.  I liked the little bit of lore I have read so far about them in Clapheon.

Ill be making a dark knight as well. I didnt reserve the name Batman on day 1 for no reason lol

1 minute ago, Death said:

Wonder if they will come with awakenings? I only really recognize strikers and I didn't see it in the trailer.

I think they will give it a week or 2 to give the new classes a chance to level up

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I never played on PC, but from what I have heard, when a new class comes out you have the option to buy a new character slot for 1 loyalty. If they do release 4 classes in one update, I really hope they let us buy 4 character slots for 1 loyalty each.

Fingers crossed, also... what a line up, I really want to play Musa and DK, can't wait!

7 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Ill be making a dark knight as well. I didnt reserve the name Batman on day 1 for no reason lol

But...she'd be a girl named Batman? 😛 

I thought about reserving a few names but the 24 hour hold before being able to use name again seemed like to much of a gamble/stress to me. LOL

I didn’t play Lahn, but I played Dk, Striker & Maewa (female Musa) Striker was easy to play I thought, I liked it the best of those 3. I hope they offer those loyalty character slots so everybody can try all of them.

not gonna lie...always had a thing for Bo Staff/Halberd /Staff Blade twirly style weapons, ever since Ninja Turtles lol. Donatello with the Bo Staff. And Gambit from Xmen.
so when researching the various classes when I decided I was gonna play BDX when it came out....I saw the Musa Awakening video with the Staff Blade, and I was like hell yeah that's my class.  

so Musa it is.

Edited by JayMadIV

16 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

But...she'd be a girl named Batman? 😛 

I thought about reserving a few names but the 24 hour hold before being able to use name again seemed like to much of a gamble/stress to me. LOL

Batman isnt a person, its an idea

12 minutes ago, Wikked said:

I hope they offer those loyalty character slots so everybody can try all of them.

Same here

Edited by Hieraphant
  • Thanks 1

Wow. Expected the classes to be rolled out individually and not so soon. But four?! Awesome! :D

Heads up, one of the in-game rewards for playing for over 200 hours is a character slot. :)

12 minutes ago, Urek Mazino said:

Im sorry with all respect but is not too soon for new clases?? :( im sorry

Nah, they want to try catch us up to the PC version as soon as possible. 

• Like 1

It'll give more variety which is good. I wonder if they'll add class change or weapon change coupons to go with the new classes.

36 minutes ago, JayMadIV said:

Nah, they want to try catch us up to the PC version as soon as possible. 

You are correct, but I don’t get it.

As a game coming to a new platform, who cares about the PC world. This is supposed to be a new experience for Xbox console players. You have little competition on console. So why rush Mediah to the game? Why rush new characters?

I would bet Xbox players who haven’t played on PC are still working on one class, haven’t touched Mediah, and are still figuring things out. Remember, not everyone no-lifes games on console.

Might be a little overwhelming to a potential new customer.

But I guess pour on the content. That’s one way to do it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

As a game coming to a new platform, who cares about the PC world. This is supposed to be a new experience for Xbox console players. You have little competition on console. So why rush Mediah to the game? Why rush new characters?

I would bet Xbox players who haven’t played on PC are still working on one class, haven’t touched Mediah, and are still figuring things out. Remember, not everyone no-lifes games on console.

Easier to put out Global updates if all the Platforms are at the same Content level.

they won't have to have two separate teams working on different sets of content for each platform.

Edited by JayMadIV

1 hour ago, Ozzman said:

It'll give more variety which is good. I wonder if they'll add class change or weapon change coupons to go with the new classes.

Would be stupid no reason for that in game yet, so easy to get 15, pri or duo weapon upgrade

25 minutes ago, JayMadIV said:

Easier to put out Global updates if all the Platforms are at the same Content level.

they won't have to have two separate teams working on different sets of content for each platform.

Hopefully we dont catch up till next year sometime, we dont need to be where pc is currrently anytime time soon. I played on pc but i still believe xbox should cater to newer players not the ones that played pc and want rushed content.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Uberkull said:

We should get something different from pc, i dont know some kind of dungeons....i wish we could get dungeons :( 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bnews757 said:

Hopefully we dont catch up till next year sometime, we dont need to be where pc is currrently anytime time soon. I played on pc but i still believe xbox should cater to newer players not the ones that played pc and want rushed content.

I do agree with your idea and hope it takes that long because of not they will basically have to give freebie events to bridge the gear score caps of rushing content.

Other then that, the reason things are going so quickly is PA is trying to catch everyone, every platform, ever region up to the same update so it can do global releases of content(minus translation time). This is both a wonderful idea and a terrible one. While having everyone on equal footing is nice, they either need to slow KR side content to allow us to catch up or rush out NA content which will ruin the experience.

• Thanks 1