Sign in to follow this  
Planchow

Grey_Beards/ Mature recruiting

Grey_Beards PVP/PVE 

We are a very active core group of guys that are on almost every night. We are looking to expand our guild in preparation for the next node war. We welcome new committed player to our guild and are willing to teach. The Guild consists of New and Veteran players. The Veteran Players who played on PC are very Knowledgeable. The only requirement is be mature and don't do dumb things that will reflect poorly on us as a group. we support our fellow members and wont allow you to get picked on and will give you advice if needed.

In game Objectives:

• Node wars:

Capturing 1 or 2 Nodes a week and Using Mercenary System to Merc out for other Guilds during Wars

•  Sea monster hunting
  •  Guild Missions
  •  Guild Bosses 

Who we are looking For:

• Mature Players
  • Any Class 
  • PVP/PVE and Life Skill focused Players
  • New and Veteran Players 

Requirements:

• Discord 
  • Mic that can be used on Xbox
  •  BE MATURE!

Posted (edited)

Originally posted By  Nummyricious: 

We currently have a very active core group that are constantly on either grinding, life skilling, guild missions, world bosses, scroll bosses, etc.  Our focus is to get out into sea when sea monsters drop.  So hunting skills(when it becomes available) to use a flint lock for hunting whales and sea monsters, and gathering to be able to skin the beast when it is down are something to consider.

Ships are also going to be a large part of the guild.  It is a daunting task to build one but very rewarding once complete.  You are not required to build a ship as we have members already gathering and processing materials to build a ship as soon as the content is released.  However, if you are interested in building a ship we have a knowledgeable group that can set you on the right path to becoming a Captain of your own ship. 

If you are looking for a good time, some fun friendly banter over Xbox Live Chat, or to learn how to better improve your character give us a shout.

https://discord.gg/7SUg2uy

Edited by DarkSmurf

I’m interested but In route to Texas at the moment. I also have a beardless buddy that I hang in party with.  I have a wizzy main my buddy runs a zerk for now but looking at new classes soon.  I like support, so we run together most times.

With the release of node wars we are really looking for more people that are interested the wars. After a war there will be a pay out for those who participate 

we are still looking for more people currently have 17 active members trying to get to 30 so we can pay people out when we take a node

This sounds like just the group I’m looking for.  I’m on most nights/days off but I do work 50-60 hrs a week as well.  Brand new to the game but definitely willing to learn.  Hit me up.  

Gamertag Trio1980

family name: Hilgenbottom

Posted (edited)

Looking for some more members who like to pvp and have good social skills

Edited by DarkSmurf

Posted (edited)

Hey buddy I am interested, in game name Jerk. Family/GT OuchBudTTV

56 berserker,51 ranger

All new class to 45/55 pre order on 1 boss armour pieces almost enough for 2

I work 8-12 hours 4 to 6 days a week but am online every night and afk skilling while working

I keep forbidden books, relics to get at least 3+ a day

Edited by Ouchbud

A friend and I are looking for a guild full of older peeps. We are both around age 50. Humorous, friendly, no drama. A guild that accepts PVEers and PVPers. As a nurse I work a lot of hours so I have days where I will not be very active. I work nights so I when I do play, it is all night.

Trying to find a guild that is not full of young teens/adults in the xbox community is hard. Did I mention I don't do drama? Lol. I am use to running with a bunch of Military Peeps and nurses in game and in life so I tend to be rough around the edges, foul mouthed with dark humor. Both my friend and I are lifeskillers but we would love to get into PVP and Node Wars. Will I be a good fit for your guild? 

I have 4 level 50-56 characters. 

Scorc 55 GS-369

Witch 56- GS-368

Hi, I'm a 48 year old young man looking for a mature guild. I mainly stick to life skills with a little hack and slash to break the monotony. Been playing almost a week now, still so much to learn. My GT is Rezerektd and won't be able to accept an invite until around 9pm eastern tonight. I'm looking forward to joining, thanks.