Beond

Blood Legion Guild Recruiting (PvP) NA (First Ever Node War Victor)

On 2/9/2019 at 8:46 PM, Y0LS said:

Hardcore veteran of PC. Spent hundreds on pearls. Gonna do it again. Xbox GT: Y0LS

Welcome!

On 1/23/2019 at 8:55 PM, Miseryy said:

Interested in playing witch .. Liked it in beta .. Gt: L misery i

Did we get you? Don't see in discord

Hello I'm interested in joining. I've played PC for about a year and stepped away. I'm a ranger with 6 piece TET. I recently rerolled to witch and I was interested in switching to XBOX version to get a fresh start. I plan to play a witch or wizard as I've loved grinding/pvping on mine. I'm a hardcore MMO player so I will be playing everyday, and I've already requested off for work. I'm looking for a guild that knows the ropes like I do on gearing and progressing in the game. I've only done a little bit of node/siege but I want to do more an be in a guild that is part of that scene heavily.

You can find me on XBOX IGN:Tentakels or discord TENT#3370. 

Thank you for taking your time to read this 

- TENT

Edited by Tentacles

19 hours ago, Tentacles said:

Hello I'm interested in joining. I've played PC for about a year and stepped away. I'm a ranger with 6 piece TET. I recently rerolled to witch and I was interested in switching to XBOX version to get a fresh start. I plan to play a witch or wizard as I've loved grinding/pvping on mine. I'm a hardcore MMO player so I will be playing everyday, and I've already requested off for work. I'm looking for a guild that knows the ropes like I do on gearing and progressing in the game. I've only done a little bit of node/siege but I want to do more an be in a guild that is part of that scene heavily.

You can find me on XBOX IGN:Tentakels or discord TENT#3370. 

Thank you for taking your time to read this 

- TENT

Welcome!

So many new people. Hyped for this node war coming up. Make sure to check out the discord if you haven't. Lots of information up there.

If you still got room d love to join plan on maining a wizard or sorc GT: is GravelordSmough discord is LofiVibes#1115

I played on pc since launch on and off 

Edited by LofiVibes

I'm interested in joining. This game is awesome, I work and have a bit of a social life, but the rest of my time has been going to this game and will continue too. My GT: Justinwillpownu 

Looking forward to working with you guys!

Hey i would really love to join the guild im new to the game but im going to Main Witch lol i plan to play 10hrs or more a day and would really love to join a serious end game PVP/Node war guild.

Got 4 witches to lvl 35 in beta trying to learn and be effective as much as i can. I also watch nothing but guides on BDO  on YouTube. just really wanna join a serious guild with lots of knowledge whos willing to teach because i have much to learn and alot to prove :)

GT:zIntensiFied

Discord: zIntensiFied#2318

Edited by zintensified

On 2/15/2019 at 4:19 PM, lCATCHl said:

So what do I need to do to join the guild in BETA on Xbox?

Welcome!

I want to Join

i came from pc versión NA too

i played for about two years and i very much look forward to Xbox One bdo launch, i Will play as a witch cuz i like her hehe 

Discord is: FilthyLight#2171 

Hello My gt on Xbox is PapaKewp would love to be apart of a pvp guild since that will be my only focus for grinding and fine tuning my character in this game. I think I will go with a witch/wizard main or a sorc at start I’m really liking these 3! 

Edited by Papakewp

On 2/15/2019 at 11:03 PM, Klue said:

Would love to join, playing Wizard and played PC

Xbox: Kiue 

Disc: Klues#8681

Welcome!

• Like 1

On 2/16/2019 at 1:25 PM, Justinwpu said:

I'm interested in joining. This game is awesome, I work and have a bit of a social life, but the rest of my time has been going to this game and will continue too. My GT: Justinwillpownu 

Looking forward to working with you guys!

Welcome!

Hardcore player here will be playing religiously on launch and beyond. Been waiting for this on console for 2 years. Im a dedicated player and i would love if you guys would have me.

Na

Gt: kidkatana23