Beond

Blood Legion Guild Recruiting (PvP) NA

Posted (edited)

Blood Legion

The Blood Legion Guild is now recruiting, we have 81 active members currently, (16+ & have discord) you must be able to make Saturday sieges 75% of the month or you will be replaced for lack of dedication (We will have progression requirements every month as well) this guild is not for casuals and only hardcore PvPers! We are only accepting those that will be dedicated to guild wars and hardcore PvP. We have experience on the PC version and plan to dominate this game on console. If you're interested in joining drop your Gamertag here and I will get back to you. We are going to be mainly PvP focused guild for guild wars and PvP tournaments, but still will be active in every aspect of the game. We do have a club on the Xbox and Discord right now so I will send you an invite to that. 

We currently need more Witches and Wizards!!!

Guild Perks! 

Alliance - We're in a 4 guild alliance and looking for one more dedicated and large guild currently 380+ members

Daily Payouts - Every member will have a guild contract and be paid daily, depending on your contribution you could be paid more!

Vast Knowledge - Many of us have been playing on PC(myself since KR version) and know much of this game to get ahead early!

Never Be Alone - We have many members if you ever find yourself getting harassed by another player call us and we will be there or if you're just bored and want to explore or level with each other!

Guild Wars - Join in huge guild battles to dominate the regions in the game and get paid in coin for your victory!

1v1 Tournaments - Come and improve your solo PvP skills in our guild held tournaments with prizes!

XvX Tournaments - We will also be doing 2v2, 3v3, and many other tournaments held in the guild with prizes!

Discord/Xbox Club - We have our own discord channel and Xbox club for on point communication!

Calendar w/ Notifications (For Boss Spawns, guild events, and in game events)

Roster Management with character information (stats ect.)

These tools will help the guild grow stronger as a community and individual members. 

Black Desert Knowledge Base

My Gamertag is God King Beond

Edited by Beond
  • Like 11

Posted (edited)

Jammer480 .... :D

High hopes for this game... 2+ years and lots of $$$ in ESO and it's time for a change.

Edited by Jammer480

1 minute ago, Beond said:

Sent you an invite to our club :)

thanks btw can I join the pc guild I'm getting the game soon for pc

8 hours ago, Beond said:

The Blood Legion Guild is now recruiting we have 62 members currently and we are growing fast, we have experience on the PC version and plan to dominate this game on console. If you're interested in joining leave you gamer tag here and I will get back to you. We are going to be mainly PvP focused guild but still will be active in every aspect of the game.

Count me in m80, GT: AbortVegans

Keen as a bean.

Oh I’m definitely in. Hoping to learn as much as I can can about the game. GT: Kiakio

• Like 1

Kraz3d ki11a is my gt. I used to be big in eso but that games trash compared to this. But I got some homies that I used to ball group with that I could bring too. Used to play a mmo called tibia back in the day. So I'm allllll about being in the most dominating guild 

19 hours ago, Beond said:

It seem your gamertag is what you forgot

It is the same as my forum name. I sometimes forget people don't know that. Gamertag = SpaceVarmint.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Jammer480 .... :D

Hi hopes for this game... 2+ years and lots of $$$ in ESO and it's time for a change.

I feel the same. I just started investing time (and money) into ESO lately so it will be hard, but I have very high hopes for this game.

Edited by SpaceVarmint

gt T3disease

cant wait for this game to come out on console I am getting an xbox one x  just for it