Beond

Blood Legion Guild Recruiting (PvP) NA

GT RisedAgainst  

I've never played BDO but I grew up on mmo's and I purchased an Xbox just for this game. Totally ready for the grind fest, and having vets to guide me in the right direction would help.

1 hour ago, RisedAgainst said:

GT RisedAgainst  

I've never played BDO but I grew up on mmo's and I purchased an Xbox just for this game. Totally ready for the grind fest, and having vets to guide me in the right direction would help.

Yeah let's chat more on discord 🙂 Cein#2483

On 12/2/2018 at 10:02 AM, Dirty said:

Hey I would like to join, my GT is WendusTh1sfuKingGameCome0ut

I like your gamertag 

*Update*

We have developed our own bot in the discord for class roles, custom commands, and community management! 

Join us and check it out guys 🙂

• Like 1

Do you even have the space for all them people ... its good to see so many apply but I do have my doubts that you will fit all in one guild as most would want to be in the main guild and not a Copy of it. Just pointing it out. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Astolti said:

Do you even have the space for all them people ... its good to see so many apply but I do have my doubts that you will fit all in one guild as most would want to be in the main guild and not a Copy of it. Just pointing it out. 

Been recruiting awhile and I kick inactives we're at 83 active people and that number will flux once the game drops too, we're mostly PC transfer atm but some people are new so they will need to decide if they like the game as well :) & if we get to the point might make a second guild

Edited by Beond
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Beond said:

Been recruiting awhile and I kick inactives we're at 83 active people and that number will flux once the game drops too, we're mostly PC transfer atm but some people are new so they will need to decide if they like the game as well :) & if we get to the point might make a second guild

I see ... at least its good to know you are paying attention to this tho its none of my concern if you do or not ... but regardless I dont think you will be able to go with out a 2. guild to BL as I hate to admit it but you are the Hot Topic on NA Guild Board so even if you discard the inactive, once the game launches you will have more players wanting to join thats with out a doubt, than again its not for me to decide on how your going to deal with it.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Astolti said:

Well than all's under control I'd say XD

The Blood Legion General is always in control (;

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guild will be a blast and at a minimum strive for high quality players that want to win. I'm excited for the game launch to be honest. I would argue to say the guild discord has more activity then the community discord at this point. The official discord dies down pretty hard throughout the day.

• Like 2

On 12/2/2018 at 1:02 PM, Dirty said:

Hey I would like to join, my GT is WendusTh1sfuKingGameCome0ut

Thought you already were a member since Beta, you joined our party.

15 hours ago, Kasai said:

The Blood Legion General is always in control (;

You think so ... 

11 hours ago, xCROv said:

Guild will be a blast and at a minimum strive for high quality players that want to win. I'm excited for the game launch to be honest. I would argue to say the guild discord has more activity then the community discord at this point. The official discord dies down pretty hard throughout the day.

I agree. Our discord used to be hot, but ever since the official one released the original one died. All of us moved to BL Guild discord anyways. That place is always active it's insane. It's a shame it's dead but thats okay it's natural. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Astolti said:

Pretty much how it works is like Beond said. Looking for people appear to be dedicated and what not. Who will participate and work on guild progress as a whole. But saying something is different than doing something. I'd assume at launch some people MIGHT not play so those spots will fill quickly. Past that, the process will become harder and harder to join as the guild furthers it's progress over time and eventually harder and stricter requirements will have to be met in order to join and to stay in to ensure the best of the best, and also quality. 

Originally, we had plans months ago for an EU part of the guild, but ultimately stopped that idea due to the fact that it would be very annoying to manage, and the majority of us are NA.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Astolti said:

You think so ... 

You think, I think so...

Or do I know so? ;)

2 hours ago, Beond said:

I am nothing without my guild : )

So you admit your weak ... I respect that 

Edited by Astolti
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RedgarTheWizard said:

BDO is not a game that you can Kirito 

Good to know as I dont like that character but than again you can One Punch in BDO but not in BDX :P

Edited by Astolti

44 minutes ago, Astolti said:

So you admit your week ... I respect that 

Yeah, at least I'm not weak though