Sure thing, sent an friends request. 

Welcome!

On 12/6/2018 at 8:37 AM, Conlon21 said:

I am interested in joining

Xbox: conlon21

discord: conlon21#4282

Welcome!

3 hours ago, Voodoo77 said:

Who Do the Voodoo like You do! Join it! live it! love it!......... Or i'll break out my little dolls with the pins.......

Where the witch doctor class?!?!

16 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I'd like to join

Xbox : xI Valkyrie Lx 

Discord: Valkyrie#4658

will be maining witch

Messaged :)

6 minutes ago, Balthier said:

I'd like to join

Xbox:  Ls V IBalthierI

Discord: Balthier#7733

Messaged you on xbox 

Hi everyone, I would like to know if you guys accept brazilian player, I play on SA PC, but im thinking about to start on console version, I dont have fluent english, but i can have a regular communication.

19 minutes ago, Raphaan said:

Hi everyone, I would like to know if you guys accept brazilian player, I play on SA PC, but im thinking about to start on console version, I dont have fluent english, but i can have a regular communication.

Depends if you would be willing to make node and sieges I believe they would start about 1 am your time 

40 minutes ago, Beond said:

Depends if you would be willing to make node and sieges I believe they would start about 1 am your time 

The time is good for me, im very dedicated, I have a toon lvl 62 on PC, im just asking because i had some experiences in games trying to play with ppl from north america, some ppl dnt likes brazilians, i dont have fluent english, but i try to make a good communicate as possible.

49 minutes ago, Raphaan said:

The time is good for me, im very dedicated, I have a toon lvl 62 on PC, im just asking because i had some experiences in games trying to play with ppl from north america, some ppl dnt likes brazilians, i dont have fluent english, but i try to make a good communicate as possible.

will pm you

Are you still recruiting? If so, I would love to join. Played PC since launch, will be maining either Witch or Sorc.

10 minutes ago, Reidun said:

Are you still recruiting? If so, I would love to join. Played PC since launch, will be maining either Witch or Sorc.

Will message you

On 12/24/2018 at 12:28 PM, Reidun said:

Never heard back from you what's your gt?

Wizard here will be dedicating my xbox just for BDO. Please let me know if there is space! BiggishClover is my GT!