Beond

Blood Legion Guild Recruiting (PvP) NA

5 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

From what i saw in the past few days it looks like im changing my mind to wizard.

i LOVE doing big numbers like that and being the only class that does actual support to a party is a huge thing in groups, also the self sustainability is great too as you dont rely on potions etc. the biggest plus though is that you can look like Gandalf lol

I'm so undecided as to what my first character should be, at the moment I have 5 choices in mind being: Ranger, Warrior, Valkyrie, Kunoichi or Dark Knight

8 minutes ago, Beond said:

What do you want to do most in the game? Mass pvp? Pve? 1v1s?

Honestly, I just want to experience the world of BDO, so in short pretty much everything. I'm fairly keen to try Ranger but from what I've read about her she is more single target orientated which might make pvp a lil tough. 

I'm not shy on having alt characters though it's common in mmo's 

Kinda want to make sure I don't pick one of the overly popular classes too. 

How about someone pick for me from the 5 classes I suggested and I'll go from there.

What days do you plan on doing node wars? I might be down but I work the night shift so I wouldn't be available for node wars or any other guild activities during peak hours during the week. kind of sucks only being available during the weekend though it's nice grinding at 3am when there's less competition lol. Played on the pc for a few months but just stuck with pve since I was so far behind the gear curve 

4 minutes ago, Beond said:

Out of those 5 we need Valkyrie the most :) but I’d play whatever one that is the most fun for you once the games out

Awesome, thanks. I'm downloading the free BDO pc trial so I'll take a look at Valkyrie and see what she's like. 

6 minutes ago, Beond said:

Not set dates yet once the guild is full I will have a poll

cool, thanks for the reply. Think I'll just wait and maybe join once it's a little more ironed out. Don't want to commit myself or steal a roster spot and not be available when needed. Either way good luck on dominating the world :) 

Gamertag:      Tesoxone

Hi there i would like to join, if wizard is still an option ill pick it

EU

On 3/22/2018 at 2:41 PM, Dova said:

I'm so undecided as to what my first character should be, at the moment I have 5 choices in mind being: Ranger, Warrior, Valkyrie, Kunoichi or Dark Knight

from what i get DK has some good grinding rating compared to the others (might be wrong?). grinding seems to be a major deal in BDO as skills get drastically better in higher levels. plus, grinding is a great way to make money.    

• Like 1

Reserve me a spot i am also a bdo PC player who will be making the console transition. 

region: NA

gt: Lkazooie

main a ranger

Edited by Wonka

4 minutes ago, Beond said:

We now have a separate forum for all EU recruitment!

I m already in the club but i will play ea, is there a different club on xbox for eu ?

41 minutes ago, VdoorknobV said:

Hit me up👌🏼

GT is v Doorknob v

sent

8 hours ago, Beond said:

Hey for some reason I can’t find your profile can you message me Beondx

Sorry forgot space in between.