Beond

Blood Legion Guild Recruiting (PvP) NA

2 hours ago, OG K001Aid said:

I still haven't received an invite

I sent you a message on xbox :)

Edited by Kasai

Definitely sounds like I might have found the right place to surface into... I haven't played BDO before sadly. However I have over 15+ years in games like Lineage2, CabalOnline, TeraOnline, WoW, and many more. I Generally roll a Wizard/Sorc type character and am more then happy to play any type based off what the demand is in parties from the Guild. I am often PvP and even PK focused. So this guild really does sound like the right type of people for me. I am highly interested and would love to get together with someone and discuss more. As I am new to the whole BDO would it might take me a little time to get on my feet within the game, but as a full time streamer and gamer time won't be an issue to sink into the game.

My Discord is,ย ๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–š๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–†๐–Ÿ#8215.

23 hours ago, LordThurisaz said:

Definitely sounds like I might have found the right place to surface into... I haven't played BDO before sadly. However I have over 15+ years in games like Lineage2, CabalOnline, TeraOnline, WoW, and many more. I Generally roll a Wizard/Sorc type character and am more then happy to play any type based off what the demand is in parties from the Guild. I am often PvP and even PK focused. So this guild really does sound like the right type of people for me. I am highly interested and would love to get together with someone and discuss more. As I am new to the whole BDO would it might take me a little time to get on my feet within the game, but as a full time streamer and gamer time won't be an issue to sink into the game.

My Discord is,ย ๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–š๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–†๐–Ÿ#8215.

Let me know if you got everything :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Beond said:

Let me know if you got everything :)

Ohh I did, thank you so much, been trying to play catch up on the forums and in Discord.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LordThurisaz said:

Ohh I did, thank you so much, been trying to play catch up on the forums and in Discord.

Soon my brother we will all be grinding!

45 minutes ago, LordThurisaz said:

I am so excited, been doing oodles of research today and gameplay reviews and such trying to nail down what class I want too try during beta.

Hit up the guild for the beta if you want to test classes in PvP to decide we will all be playing :)

1 minute ago, Beond said:

Hit up the guild for the beta if you want to test classes in PvP to decide we will all be playing :)

Ohh I am sure I will get you guys all added the day of the beta on xbox and stuff, even grinding and questing separately, I still don't mind chilling in a party on XBLive or something just for company and asking questions. You only can learn stuff if you ask and put yourself out there... so expect me to drain you of info while we play lol.

ย 

19 hours ago, LordThurisaz said:

Ohh I am sure I will get you guys all added the day of the beta on xbox and stuff, even grinding and questing separately, I still don't mind chilling in a party on XBLive or something just for company and asking questions. You only can learn stuff if you ask and put yourself out there... so expect me to drain you of info while we play lol.

ย 

We will teach you they ways :)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Goldenelf said:

Gamertag is PhoenixGold1010

ย 

looking forward to the beta and further on ! :)

Thanks, sent you a PM

On 3/14/2018 at 3:40 PM, Jammer480 said:

Jammer480 ....ย :D

High hopes for this game... 2+ years and lots of $$$ inย ESO and it's time for a change.

Dude same, not so much of the $$$ but ESO pvp was my life for too long

21 minutes ago, no scope kingz said:

gamertag is no scope kingz -ย 

ย 

21 minutes ago, Shortpuppers said:

Pretty interested looking to role witch, a bit of pc experience but im used to mmos

GT: Shortpuppers

ย 

7 minutes ago, BoredOfESO said:

My GT is RighteousBacon1. Send me a message on Xbox

Will send a PM to you all

7 minutes ago, BoredOfESO said:

My GT is RighteousBacon1. Send me a message on Xbox

What time zoneย  you in?

Hmm, I'm interested in joining a guild but I'm also unsure. I guess I'll have a proper answer after I experience the beta, so I guess hold a spot of me? Lol, anyways looking forward to playing it.

2 hours ago, KingHeadshot515 said:

KingHeadshot515๏ปฟ

wizard๏ปฟ/witch

EST

Invited