Beond

Blood Legion Guild Recruiting

Posted (edited)

The Blood Legion Guild is now recruiting, we have 90+ members currently and we are growing fast,  you will be replaced if you do not show dedication (We will have gear & level requirements) this guild is not for casuals and only hardcore PvPers! We are only accepting those that will be dedicated to guild wars and hardcore PvP. We have experience on the PC version and plan to dominate this game on console. If you're interested in joining leave your Gamertag here and I will get back to you. We are going to be mainly PvP focused guild for guild wars and PvP tournaments, but still will be active in every aspect of the game. We do have a club on the Xbox right now so I will send you an invite to that. 

We currently need more Witches and Wizards!!!

Guild Perks!

Daily Payouts - Every member will have a guild contract and be paid daily, depending on your contribution you could be paid more!

Vast Knowledge - Many of us have been playing on PC(myself since KR version) and know much of this game to get ahead early!

Never Be Alone - We have many members if you ever find yourself getting harassed by another player call us and we will be there or if you're just bored and want to explore or level with each other!

Guild Wars - Join in huge guild battles to dominate the regions in the game and get paid in coin for your victory!

1v1 Tournaments - Come and improve your solo PvP skills in our guild held tournaments with prizes!

XvX Tournaments - We will also be doing 2v2, 3v3, and many other tournaments held in the guild with prizes!

Discord/Xbox Club - We have our own discord channel and Xbox club for on point communication!

My Gamertag is Beond Mixer

Edited by Beond
  • Like 9

Posted (edited)

Jammer480 .... :D

High hopes for this game... 2+ years and lots of $$$ in ESO and it's time for a change.

Edited by Jammer480

17 minutes ago, Grass Beetles said:

Best guild on xbox

supreme.jpg

All will be crushed :)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SpaceVarmint said:

I like guilds and dominating consoles... and other stuff I can't think of right now.

It seem your gamertag is what you forgot

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chimp said:

Color me interested /chimpie1

Sent :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yearlymaple said:

I'm in its going to be fun :)

What's your gamer tag?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beond said:

Sent you an invite to our club :)

thanks btw can I join the pc guild I'm getting the game soon for pc

8 minutes ago, yearlymaple said:

thanks btw can I join the pc guild I'm getting the game soon for pc

We don't have a guild on PC quite a few us play on PC but we are in different guilds and all coming together on xbox, I haven't played on PC in months, don't want to get burnt out before xbox release

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Raizen said:

count me in. lllRaizzeNlll

sent the club invite :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Beond said:

The Blood Legion Guild is now recruiting we have 62 members currently and we are growing fast, we have experience on the PC version and plan to dominate this game on console. If you're interested in joining leave you gamer tag here and I will get back to you. We are going to be mainly PvP focused guild but still will be active in every aspect of the game.

Count me in m80, GT: AbortVegans

Keen as a bean.

2 hours ago, AbortVegans said:

Count me in m80, GT: AbortVegans

Keen as a bean.

sent you a club invite :)

• Like 1