Beond

Blood NA (Level 60 480+ GS currently REQUIRED)

Blood

PvP guild will be a primarily a dueling guild may do sieges down the line if the guild wants to.

Must meet 480+ GS and duel to gain entrance. 

Edited by Beond
  • Like 13

Jammer480 .... :D

High hopes for this game... 2+ years and lots of $$$ in ESO and it's time for a change.

Edited by Jammer480

8 hours ago, Beond said:

The Blood Legion Guild is now recruiting we have 62 members currently and we are growing fast, we have experience on the PC version and plan to dominate this game on console. If you're interested in joining leave you gamer tag here and I will get back to you. We are going to be mainly PvP focused guild but still will be active in every aspect of the game.

Count me in m80, GT: AbortVegans

Keen as a bean.

Oh I’m definitely in. Hoping to learn as much as I can can about the game. GT: Kiakio

• Like 1

Kraz3d ki11a is my gt. I used to be big in eso but that games trash compared to this. But I got some homies that I used to ball group with that I could bring too. Used to play a mmo called tibia back in the day. So I'm allllll about being in the most dominating guild 

19 hours ago, Beond said:

It seem your gamertag is what you forgot

It is the same as my forum name. I sometimes forget people don't know that. Gamertag = SpaceVarmint.

21 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Jammer480 .... :D

Hi hopes for this game... 2+ years and lots of $$$ in ESO and it's time for a change.

I feel the same. I just started investing time (and money) into ESO lately so it will be hard, but I have very high hopes for this game.

Edited by SpaceVarmint