Jump to content
Beond

Blood NA (Level 60 480+ GS currently REQUIRED)

Recommended Posts

On 12/5/2018 at 12:27 AM, RisedAgainst said:

Sure thing, sent an friends request. 

Welcome!

On 12/6/2018 at 8:37 AM, Conlon21 said:

I am interested in joining

Xbox: conlon21

discord: conlon21#4282

Welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Voodoo77 said:

Who Do the Voodoo like You do! Join it! live it! love it!......... Or i'll break out my little dolls with the pins.......

Where the witch doctor class?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I'd like to join

Xbox : xI Valkyrie Lx 

Discord: Valkyrie#4658

will be maining witch

Messaged :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Balthier said:

I'd like to join

Xbox:  Ls V IBalthierI

Discord: Balthier#7733
 

Messaged you on xbox 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I would like to know if you guys accept brazilian player, I play on SA PC, but im thinking about to start on console version, I dont have fluent english, but i can have a regular communication.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Raphaan said:

Hi everyone, I would like to know if you guys accept brazilian player, I play on SA PC, but im thinking about to start on console version, I dont have fluent english, but i can have a regular communication.

Depends if you would be willing to make node and sieges I believe they would start about 1 am your time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Beond said:

Depends if you would be willing to make node and sieges I believe they would start about 1 am your time 

The time is good for me, im very dedicated, I have a toon lvl 62 on PC, im just asking because i had some experiences in games trying to play with ppl from north america, some ppl dnt likes brazilians, i dont have fluent english, but i try to make a good communicate as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Raphaan said:

The time is good for me, im very dedicated, I have a toon lvl 62 on PC, im just asking because i had some experiences in games trying to play with ppl from north america, some ppl dnt likes brazilians, i dont have fluent english, but i try to make a good communicate as possible.

will pm you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Reidun said:

Are you still recruiting? If so, I would love to join. Played PC since launch, will be maining either Witch or Sorc.

Will message you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2018 at 12:28 PM, Reidun said:

Are you still recruiting? If so, I would love to join. Played PC since launch, will be maining either Witch or Sorc.

Never heard back from you what's your gt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...