Beond

Blood NA (Level 60 480+ GS currently REQUIRED)

Gamertag: Midknight Thief

Havent been hardcore into an mmo since the good ol days of runescape, but now that bdo is coming to xbox, i'm feeling like getting back in.... 

As far as characters, i see your call for wizards/witches and have been debating for some time between witch and sorceress for some time now... Perhaps the pc players could help me weigh the ups and downs of that choice since youtubers just give their completely biased opinions without much in the way of supporting examples...

14 hours ago, Beond said:

I'll add you to my friends list and let me know what you're gonna do once launch comes

Thank you ... 

2 hours ago, Beond said:

Only accepting Wizards and Witches now

I was debating between Sorc and Witch, watched some pc gameplay and Witch seamed easier to manage and less Input intensive, which is even harder on a console, so im probably going Witch.

8 minutes ago, MidKnight Thief said:

I was debating between Sorc and Witch, watched some pc gameplay and Witch seamed easier to manage and less Input intensive, which is even harder on a console, so im probably going Witch.

Awesome :) wizards and witches is what will make us rich

I'm down to join your guild. I mainly play a wizard on PC which is what I'll be doing for Xbox NA also.

GT: vTwitchyv

Discord: Twitchy#8420

On 8/24/2018 at 10:53 PM, Twitchy said:

I'm down to join your guild. I mainly play a wizard on PC which is what I'll be doing for Xbox NA also.

Messaged you on Xbox

Invited

On 6/16/2018 at 2:04 PM, Uryu said:

gt Angle0fdarknezz 

Did you ever get the invite?

On 6/16/2018 at 2:05 AM, SudoNym said:

i also play on pc and may be tempted to no life it

GT:Armando Busca

Discord:kallruz#8206

You ever get the invite?

Let me know if you got the discord link :)

sounds interesting  to be a part of disabled vet here will be dedicated and always on if they ever launch the damn game gamer tag on xbox is DrabberWall9786 lvld a ninja zerk wizard and striker to awakening on pc but im not a pc gamer prefer console so shoot me an invite if youd like me to join when ever this happens

4 hours ago, Aergin Dufal said:

sounds interesting  to be a part of disabled vet here will be dedicated and always on if they ever launch the damn game gamer tag on xbox is DrabberWall9786 lvld a ninja zerk wizard and striker to awakening on pc but im not a pc gamer prefer console so shoot me an invite if youd like me to join when ever this happens

Hey! First of all thank you for you service! I will shoot you an invite to the guild club right now

15 minutes ago, Psyly420 said:

Gamertag is: Psyly420

I play on pc as well and will be playing the **** out of xbox bdo.

Invited

On 9/2/2018 at 12:13 AM, Psyly420 said:

Gamertag is: Psyly420

I play on pc as well and will be playing the **** out of xbox bdo.

Did you get it?

I am very interested but is this a guild that is going to conquer regions down the line, what I mean is what is the end game for this guild. Are you organizing the classes that your taking according to what the game is going to be released as or for down the line content? How far away from pvp can one draw to not be kicked because my plan is to dive into lifeskilling after leveling to softcap. Finally have you thought of voice chats and the difficulty that comes with the systems reqs.

Edited by Jubie