Beond

Blood (PvP) NA (First Ever Node War Victor)

Sorry the link expired, i thought u were gonna message me on Xbox and didn't think to check online, I'll be playing zerk

Edited by Stoner420
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 1:44 AM, Harming said:

@beyond Whats up man?

Im gona play solo in beta (testing bugs and features on multiple classes) but will be happy to join up with your crew on launch.

Ive been around a long time and have 2 soft capped characters in NA/ MENA.

I normally main wizard but im loving how zerk feels on the controller. Ive played both to 62/61.

Ill be streaming content as well (harming_pvp) on twitch. Im not a big name, but always happy to showcase things and help out.

Family name is Harming in game, gamertags Harming PVP.

I have a pretty clear plan for launch up through valencia-2 ill be following, but always happy to join in with guild quests and node wars.

Hope to see ya in there.

Hey sorry just was scrolling and saw this, you still looking for a guild?

32 minutes ago, Stoner420 said:

Sorry the link expired, i thought u were gonna message me on Xbox and didn't think to check online, I'll be playing zerk

Sent again

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:13 AM, Stoner420 said:

Im interested, just got a Xbox this week and looking forward to this game, My GT is Stoner420cripy

You need to work on your spy game my dude failed hard 

? Just didnt want to be in with u guys, noone ever talked at all and i felt alienated so i just deleted my discord app, ain't gonna join discord if its like this, I'll stick to guilds in game

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, RedgarTheWizard said:

We talked you needed to link ur discord to Xbox so you didn’t get access to the chats... good riddance 

Maybe just can't read?

20 minutes ago, Zaokahn said:

Would like to join if space still available.  

X GT is Zaokahn. 

Discord is: Zaokahn#2837

Will PM you :)

On 11/24/2018 at 12:56 AM, Stoner420 said:

? Just didnt want to be in with u guys, noone ever talked at all and i felt alienated so i just deleted my discord app, ain't gonna join discord if its like this, I'll stick to guilds in game

Sorry about that man we have some simple requirements and rules that everyone is expected to follow.  Nothing major just need people to link their discord and xbox account, select their class role, and plan to be a hardcore player.  Thats all we ask of our members at the moment.  If you would like to discuss this further or have any questions for us feel free to pm me or @Beond :) Thank you.

16 hours ago, Zaokahn said:

Would like to join if space still available.  

X GT is Zaokahn. 

Discord is: Zaokahn#2837

Welcome to the family :)

10 hours ago, Kasai said:

Sorry about that man we have some simple requirements and rules that everyone is expected to follow.  Nothing major just need people to link their discord and xbox account, select their class role, and plan to be a hardcore player.  Thats all we ask of our members at the moment.  If you would like to discuss this further or have any questions for us feel free to pm me or @Beond :) Thank you.

Also you need to like @xCROv 's buttered rolls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, MitchiWhite said:

NekoMitchi, my main is witch, interested in joining you on BDX

Invited make sure you link your gamer tag to discord :)

15 hours ago, MitchiWhite said:

Will do hold on

You’re all good

2 hours ago, Beond said:

You’re all good

Did you just accuse me of being a spy just because I only have one friend on Xbox? I'm mainly a PC player, I play Minecraft and Diablo III every now and then, not big on having friends for those games... I met Nekoception in the beta, we just added each other cuz we got "Neko" in our names.

9 minutes ago, MitchiWhite said:

Did you just accuse me of being a spy just because I only have one friend on Xbox? I'm mainly a PC player, I play Minecraft and Diablo III every now and then, not big on having friends for those games... I met Nekoception in the beta, we just added each other cuz we got "Neko" in our names.

You should really watch out what people say in your guild discord ;)

2 minutes ago, Iracks95 said:

I would love to join. My GT is Iracks95. Thank you!

Will msg you :)

On 12/2/2018 at 12:02 PM, Dirty said:

Hey I would like to join, my GT is WendusTh1sfuKingGameCome0ut

What's up KingGame. Sent you an invite.  With our powers combined I'm sure we will one day get a release date.  And if not, together we will haunt PA to the end of its days.