Beond

Blood (PvP) NA (First Ever Node War Victor)

10 hours ago, Beond said:

Welcome all new members! :) we are getting quite a lot of people here!

That's great... hopefully a few are EDT zone. :D

2 minutes ago, Beond said:

lol I'm making a spread sheet right now for our NA and EU members right now so everyone knows who they will be with

I would give this a like but... I'm all out

id like to join the guild in EU server (same name as here), u have a discord prepared or something? would be handy for all of us 🙂 

Edited by oX BIG BOSS Xo

Is this the same blood legion that was on the pc launch of bdo and died before node wars came out? Also is this the blood legion from WOW?

6 hours ago, oX BIG BOSS Xo said:

id like to join the guild in EU server (same name as here), u have a discord prepared or something? would be handy for all of us 🙂 

when we find out if there is different servers we will sort out discord and anything else, that will help us stay connected. 

played bdo pc since launch quit for a year just came back to pc and its just not fun because of the ap changes and gear gap. would be nice to start fresh.

12 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Haven't played Black desert on PC but really looking forward to on xbox. love MMORPGs in general and would love to be a part of a clan ingame :D

My first impression suggests ill be main Musa for pve mat grinds etc and Wizard later on.

Dr INF3RNO - EU

If that's the case then just main wizard off the bat. Wizards better for sieges and has better pve grind. 

I would Like to join. I will play on NA servers and more than likely be a Berserker. GT is CollyBandz. Been messing around playing on PC since they first teased this game with the xbox one x

Gt is Dova Seniorious, been looking forward to this game for ages I'll probably be playing on the NA servers.

8 hours ago, Beond said:

Are you NA or EU and what class will you be? sending invite to club now

I`m going to be NA and most likely wizard or striker 

• Like 1

Gamertag on xbox: ChillMadMan

Focus: PvP

Experience: noob in BD

Experience in other MMO: Lineage2 (8 years), Aion (5-6 years)

I am a former hardcore player focused on PvP 

13 hours ago, Leafeon1995 said:

I`m going to be NA and most likely wizard or striker 

Wizards ftw! B|

• Like 1

On 3/19/2018 at 7:13 PM, Beond said:

sent!

Thank you what is your NA/EU ratio?

On 3/18/2018 at 10:32 AM, Tsexton said:

If that's the case then just main wizard off the bat. Wizards better for sieges and has better pve grind. 

From what i saw in the past few days it looks like im changing my mind to wizard.

i LOVE doing big numbers like that and being the only class that does actual support to a party is a huge thing in groups, also the self sustainability is great too as you dont rely on potions etc. the biggest plus though is that you can look like Gandalf lol

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

From what i saw in the past few days it looks like im changing my mind to wizard.

i LOVE doing big numbers like that and being the only class that does actual support to a party is a huge thing in groups, also the self sustainability is great too as you dont rely on potions etc. the biggest plus though is that you can look like Gandalf lol

Gandalf ftw! xD

• Like 1