Sign in to follow this  
WeAreLegion

UPDATE: Account Linking & Skyhawk Questions Check This Out

My issue linking was the xbox is case sensitive

And it capitalizes the first letter automatically.

Once I made it lower case, it worked.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My problem is that after I fill out everything on the SIGN UP page, nothing happens after clicking NEXT. I do not receive an e-mail for verification nor does the page send me to the next tab. What can I do?

Edit: I was able to successfully create my account from my phone using chrome. I used chrome on my pc as well but did not work.

Edited by Rhaezius
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

The first letter of my email on My profile (on the website) is a capital, so i wrote it exactly as it says to the xbox, it says it's linked but whenever i go to submit a  ticket i can't choose the 2nd drop down menu for linked accounts only.

Edited by CubicVariable42

Posted (edited)

It was my understanding that the website account had to be made before march sometime. I know I read it somewhere but can't find it. I know the linking has been extended but a lot of people are asking in chat if that includes signing up later than the march deadline. Can a CM verify this?

Edited by Atreuss

32 minutes ago, Atreuss said:

It was my understanding that the website account had to be made before march sometime. I know I read it somewhere but can't find it. I know the linking has been extended but a lot of people are asking in chat if that includes signing up later than the march deadline. Can a CM verify this?

As long as you create the account and link it before the new deadline you’re golden. The post that I just linked above basically says that.

14 hours ago, WeAreLegion said:

As long as you create the account and link it before the new deadline you’re golden. The post that I just linked above basically says that.

Yes I understand about the linking part has been extended. What I am asking is if people will still be eligible for the pet if you did not sign up on the website before march 3rd. March 3rd was the date they posted in their original notice about account registration. This new notice says nothing about extending the actual sign up period. Only about link extension. Just hope people don't get shafted if they did not sign up until now and find out they were supposed to do it back in march. My own account is fine, but just asking for the confused people in game chat that are unsure.