l0wolfeyez0l

Insufficient funds, no search option in CM, quest tab bugged

I have over 22m silver on me, and any time I go to a vendor to buy something- ie improved hoes or health potions- it tells me I don't have enough money. I've restarted the game, switched servers, switched characters... Still an issue.

Since the last patch, I haven't been able to search for specific items in Central Market with Lt+X. 

Also, when I uncheck 'repeatable quests' in the profile menus, I'm still seeing the repeatable quests icons on the mini map, and above NPC's heads...

Got a fix for this?

Edited by l0wolfeyez0l
Remembered another bug after scanning through the forums

1 minute ago, l0wolfeyez0l said:

Since the last patch, I haven't been able to search for specific items in Central Market with Lt+X. 

Got a fix for this?

LT+X then releae LT then release X

For money Check bottom of trade window, there are two checkboxes: Personal money or storage money. By default is using of storage money checked

4 hours ago, Pratorean said:

For money Check bottom of trade window, there are two checkboxes: Personal money or storage money. By default is using of storage money checked

I have quadruple checked that I have the correct source of funds checked. But thank you