Jump to content
BrokenAzs

Grabs Need Nerfed

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Mefit said:

Yeah this is going to build a healthy community .

when did people start hating opinions and free speech ?

The orginal poster is nothing more then a troll, last week he was demanding the Kara system be removed and now this. Which is why he’s been met with a lot of “please kindly shut up” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Xcidis said:

Only dorks do pvp

This has to be the most pointless waste of pixels I ever seen 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2019 at 11:17 PM, BrokenAzs said:

Lol not a pvp game in its current state

Yeah, more of a ‘gank blue PVErs in 1 literal second’ game.  The ‘pvp’ I’ve experienced is garbage, to me. Not fun at all and really got in the way of my game experience. Haven’t played since that night. Oh well /shrug. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hardcore said:

Yeah, more of a ‘gank blue PVErs in 1 literal second’ game.  The ‘pvp’ I’ve experienced is garbage, to me. Not fun at all and really got in the way of my game experience. Haven’t played since that night. Oh well /shrug. 

Aww you want some tissue? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bdo has always been billed as a PvP game at end game always has always will yet people still cry over it, you will get killed in the game u need a good guild that’s gonna have your back and not be afraid to die 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2019 at 5:37 AM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

1. Delete your forum account

2. Close the forums tab in your browser

3. Never come back

4. Uninstall BDX from your console

5. Go play something else 

We're sick of whiny kids crying to change the game on forums cause they can't get good. Go to mama, say you got your butt kicked. 

Gods work.

 

On 3/29/2019 at 6:34 AM, Darthaden said:

Guiido is a zerker in the top PvP guild on the Xbox, pretty sure he knows how they work lol

I love you. What guild you in now?

On 3/29/2019 at 7:59 AM, Nightingale said:

just wait for the CC changes. Reason no one really plays Zerker anyone is you cant chain grab anymore. 

 

If you think its bad now wait till wizards, rangers, Tamers, and Lahns get grabs in awakening. (omitting striker and mystic because well lets be real its all about grabs throws and kicks with them)

Exactly. Only reason a lot of people play him now is cuz there class simply isn't out yet.

 

On 3/29/2019 at 11:29 AM, BrokenAzs said:

Zerkers have a great kit, but the grab magnets and hold+down time are insane.

You can drop in on a zerker, or warrior, break iframe for 1 second then iframe out and get grabbed from across map.

Even just adding a break point after a certain distance would move to fix it.

If anything they need to fix the grab desync. I can't even express in human words how annoying it is after I successfully grab a Sorc and she teleports across the world. Wtf is that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all do realize that the CC changes are out right? 😂😂 this is a 2019 version of BDO with content removed. This is not a true vanilla BDO. Vanilla BDO a zerker could use all 3 grabs and his stomp. This is the new CC system we are playing with right now. The CC system as it is currently, is how it is on PC. Here i'll break it down as simple as i can for the few on this thread spewing nonsense garbage like it's fact.

CC Immunity/DR value = 2

- Soft CC's = .7 

- Hard CC's = 1

If you have a brain you can get a total of 2 hard CC's and a soft CC before the target becomes CC immune. 

 

TLDR: Git Gud 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Guiido said:

 

 

I love you. What guild you in now?

 

 

 

Atm none. I was in blood as well at launch but then 2 people quit at work and I've been stuck working 60+ hours a week and have been pretty much ago in game for 3 weeks. 

Might re apply again later down the line once I'm able to catch up but yeah meeting the gear score and activity requirements of a hardcore guild while working 60+ hours just isn't possible. 

Either way best of luck to you guys in the coming years, not that you really need it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2019 at 3:54 AM, Mefit said:

Yeah this is going to build a healthy community .

when did people start hating opinions and free speech ?

Excuse me but this individual who started this thread does nothing but whine and cry on forums. I fight fire with fire... 

To build a healthy community, as you call it, we need to prune the weeds like this one who make forum accounts solely for the purpose of showing constant disappointment in PA's action and where the game is heading towards. 

It is OK to question actions of developers here and it is OK to express ones opinion but it's not OK to be a whiny ***** 24/7.

The main purpose of this place is to help people learn the game/read about the game/seek help from people who actually can, constructively, add something to the discussion. 

He is not bringing anything to the table. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2019 at 6:40 PM, Dart said:

Y'all do realize that the CC changes are out right? 😂😂 this is a 2019 version of BDO with content removed. This is not a true vanilla BDO. Vanilla BDO a zerker could use all 3 grabs and his stomp. This is the new CC system we are playing with right now. The CC system as it is currently, is how it is on PC. Here i'll break it down as simple as i can for the few on this thread spewing nonsense garbage like it's fact.

CC Immunity/DR value = 2

- Soft CC's = .7 

- Hard CC's = 1

If you have a brain you can get a total of 2 hard CC's and a soft CC before the target becomes CC immune. 

 

TLDR: Git Gud 

^This 👏

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danksaurusrex said:

Man are you gonna hate seeing a striker

I'll be happy when they come out so everyone can stop complaining that zerker is OP, it'll be same song just different tune. "That mean zerker grabbed me and tossed me like a rag doll"

Enter Striker: "Give me your face so I can drag it across the ground" 

Essentially those that know...already know the combat formula: CC, SA, IF, FG, etc. Those that don't are gonna gonna learn eventually. This isn't a pvp game of stand still and lets play whack-a-mole, highest dmg/hp pool wins etc. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dredgious said:

I'll be happy when they come out so everyone can stop complaining that zerker is OP, it'll be same song just different tune. "That mean zerker grabbed me and tossed me like a rag doll"

Enter Striker: "Give me your face so I can drag it across the ground" 

Essentially those that know...already know the combat formula: CC, SA, IF, FG, etc. Those that don't are gonna gonna learn eventually. This isn't a pvp game of stand still and lets play whack-a-mole, highest dmg/hp pool wins etc. 

 

Anyone who complains about Zerk rn for sure needs to get good. They have no idea what awaits them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Guiido said:

Anyone who complains about Zerk rn for sure needs to get good. They have no idea what awaits them.

We shall see so many mega mans

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...