Sign in to follow this  
Uberkull

Server population - A month after launch

You did escalate quickly.

Try to be nicer next time and not tell people to quit.

Even if you dont pvp, there is plenty to enjoy in this game. I am 57 and dont pvp.  Should i quit too ?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Doktar said:

You did escalate quickly.

Try to be nicer next time and not tell people to quit.

Even if you dont pvp, there is plenty to enjoy in this game. I am 57 and dont pvp.  Should i quit too ?

At least quit crying and whining. I can't be nice while facing such drama. "Can we get pve server" "why people PK me" "omg leave me alone". 😂

Edited by Rocketfuel77777
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

At least quit crying and whining. I can't be nice while facing such drama. "Can we get pve server" "why people PK me" "omg leave me alone". 😂

Fair enough.

Also stop crying about the cryers. I hate whiners too.

This thread is off track enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doktar said:

Fair enough.

Also stop crying about the cryers. I hate whiners too.

This thread is off track enough.

Good luck. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777
Falsely accused a wrong user.

you dont even lose anything if you die in PVP you respawn literally 30 seconds away from where you die too and if someone keeps killing you join a decent guild that will bakc you or simply change servers its not rocket science 

1 hour ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

You took it off track by writing about you and your wife hating PVP aspect of the game. Be critical towards yourself before anyone else. 

Good luck. 

Least know who the F you are replying to. Wasn’t @Doktar who posted.

Reading is hard.

• Like 1

Pvp will be a strong focus of this game but due to how everything works, it ends up being 10% of the game.

Part of why I support the non pvp players, as you should, is that the market honestly needs them.

Those over night fishers selling relics so I can upgrade my boss gear, the food makers, potion makers, etc.

Sure you can do it yourself but that is super inefficient time wise to your fun.

This game is a time killer, share the load and enjoy the game your way.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Well, that escalated quickly. I just gave you two solutions to your problem. 

I pay the game as you, and play pc version since beta... I going to play for years and you are nothing to say me that quit game or play only first part.

• Sad 1

I can nit undesrtand what is the problem with surveis. I do nit cry for a game, but the first part of problem is know the pvp interest of players. Less players is less money to suport xbox version, and lose players is a problem for all comunity

Or the rason for many players leave. Unless you have acess to mind of all players, you can not know percentages. I do not request any change, only say that the best for to stop speculatiins is a survey

Let the none pvp players leave dont need them cry babies game is pvp focused maybe some should do their research before playing 

23 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Let the none pvp players leave dont need them cry babies game is pvp focused maybe some should do their research before playing 

The game is pvp baised, the game has apects of pve, both types can exist, room for both we need a populated game.

Did you pvp from level 1 and level your toon with only pure pvp no pve? 

Edited by Shadi

8 minutes ago, Shadi said:

The game is pvp baised, the game has apects of pve, both types can exist, room for both we need a populated game.

Did you pvp from level 1 and level your toon with only pure pvp no pve? 

Wish i could

i like the aspect of pvp, reminds of good old days on LoM, but don't like it when getting pk'ed for nothing but passing through someone's grinding spot.. >.>

"you're grinding here, i understand that, but i'm only passing through" you don't need to kill me for that! i'm not here to contest you for that spot..

and here's the sad part, i end up dead because even when i'm trying to move away from that spot, he'd chase me till he's done killing me lol

and no, i still can't win lots of fights because of the desync.. 

7 minutes ago, maXmood said:

i like the aspect of pvp, reminds of good old days on LoM, but don't like it when getting pk'ed for nothing but passing through someone's grinding spot.. >.>

"you're grinding here, i understand that, but i'm only passing through" you don't need to kill me for that! i'm not here to contest you for that spot..

and here's the sad part, i end up dead because even when i'm trying to move away from that spot, he'd chase me till he's done killing me lol

and no, i still can't win lots of fights because of the desync.. 

Thats me someone run through my grind spot i chase them until they die or they might be stronger than me, never know but thats the excitement. Dying is a joke you get to respawn amd dont lose anything no big deal, just take ya L and respawn lol

Edited by Bnews757

6 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Thats me someone run through my grind spot i chase them until they die or they might be stronger than me, never know but thats the excitement. Dying is a joke you get to respawn amd dont lose anything no big deal, just take ya L and respawn lol

>.< yea, that's what i usually do, chuck it up and move.. but sometimes i'd go back and annoy the **** of him.. :D

1 hour ago, Bnews757 said:

It's sad you dont get it.

I am sure pvp is funnier if you have an empty central market and you have to farm every item yourself.

And farming it yourself is PVE ironically.

Remove the group your hating and you go from a population of thousands to hundreds on each server. Might even have to combine servers to have 1 healthy one.

• Like 2

I don't think pvp is the main reason why player are leaving , I never flag on anyone but I love when they flag on me !!

1- the drop rate is too low worse then anthem lol , its taking people 400+ energies to get a single hard/shard

2- the  enhancement rng still sucks . 47fs still no duo

3-big pay to win elements

I was reading the Xbox  store review and it seems this three topic are most common .  I don't know how many players still playing the game but the population DID DROP BIG TIME.

console players are never been know to be fan of mmo games , I mean we never have them only two or three a most. so if PA want to keep a big healthy population they will have to change thing around pc  and console player are way different.   

note: bless unleash is coming out sometime this year and by the look of it , seem its going to be good/ more pve oriented ,dungeon etc..  , so if round8 studios don't fush up like on pc PA is going to have to step up and fix all this issues or most console players will leave

now don't get toxic on me people is just an opinion

• Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 7:09 PM, Uberkull said:

I am noticing less and less ‘Crowded’ status servers and the server list eaxh day I play.

Questions:

Did each server get a capacity increase?

Will PA reduce servers if they feel capacity lessens?(A PC player question)

Has the launch hype died down and the population is stabilizing?

Are people waiting on new content before they play again?

No doom and gloom here, I’m just wondering why I’m seeing less pop.

to answer in order for you:

No, all servers have the same capacity. Did they do some behind the scenes tweaks? - plausible

No, They have only added servers as the game progressed. It started with Balenos, Serendia, Mediah, Valenica, and Velia only having 1 and 2 channels (but we had 3 servers each for NA/EU - Orwen, Uno, Edan). Now we have 1-6 channels plus Kamasylve,  Oliva for new and returning players 1-6 and Arsha for increased drop rates and no Karma cost pvp. (see my photo from PC)

They game may have died down some for Spring break/mid finals? But if DK release hype comes to Xbox like we saw on PC, they will need to add 1-6 channels to all our servers.

Maybe, I have a friend who didn't really want to grind a character again, and is waiting for Musa to launch. So it could be that a little.

Servers.png

On 3/29/2019 at 7:30 PM, Alder said:

Guessing a lot of the $10 crowd fizzled out.

This is my guess. There is so much going on that it will not appeal to everyone even the fantasy mmo crowd.

1 hour ago, Orisha said:

I don't think pvp is the main reason why player are leaving , I never flag on anyone but I love when they flag on me !!

1- the drop rate is too low worse then anthem lol , its taking people 400+ energies to get a single hard/shard

2- the  enhancement rng still sucks . 47fs still no duo

3-big pay to win elements

I was reading the Xbox  store review and it seems this three topic are most common .  I don't know how many players still playing the game but the population DID DROP BIG TIME.

console players are never been know to be fan of mmo games , I mean we never have them only two or three a most. so if PA want to keep a big healthy population they will have to change thing around pc  and console player are way different.   

note: bless unleash is coming out sometime this year and by the look of it , seem its going to be good/ more pve oriented ,dungeon etc..  , so if round8 studios don't fush up like on pc PA is going to have to step up and fix all this issues or most console players will leave

now don't get toxic on me people is just an opinion

47 fs no duo ? Calling B's on that. It is bad but c'mon man, I got duo grunil chest on a 19.