Ungodlyomen

Heads Up to Devs/GMs

You guys really need to read the reviews on xbox live. This is not PC community and should not be treated as such. The population is already falling off due to pay to win and forced pvp. You guys might wanta address these issues asap or this game will not be very successful on xbox one. I personally love the game but there are a number of issues. 

#1 Toxic Community - this is a easy Fix turn off chat. However that doesn't stop anyone from spawn camping or quest camping.

#2 Pay to win - The game is clearly pay to win. Buy costumes sell costumes buy power. Theres no argument there

#3 Horrible drop rates - .05% to get a asula ring/earring? Have guildys that have been farming for weeks and still no luck.

#4 Stacking failstacks - This is the worse mechanic I've ever seen in a mmo. Going for a tri? 24.5% with 44 stacks. Yeah why? If you grind out the mats a chance shouldn't even factor.

#5 Amity system - This system is horrible and very unfun.

These are the top issues I hear constantly about the game. Bdo companion can help a lot but It also points out % of chances and Xbox players are not patient enough for the system. I came from Pc years ago. Just read the reviews. I don't want  to see this game fail on xbox one. I love the game and understand the mechanics. I'm okay with knowing its designed to wreck you. I'm okay with the pay to win features. I do believe for this game to be successful on xbox these things will have to adjust to the xbox community or this game will infact be come Empty Desert.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Population falling off what a joke lol. Population is very strong.Crying cause you dont get a nice drop every mob what a joke. Pvp focused game and after reading sounds like you choose the wrong game my friend

• Like 3

This isn't a brand new game.

There is a lot of info about this game that people can see before spending a measly 10 bucks.

That said. Best value 10 dollar game I have ever seen. Even if I quit in a week it was worth it. 

I have paid much more for far less.

I wont be in the top 10 percent. I don't pvp. I still love the game.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Bnews757 Apperently you cant read friend I have no issue Ive played it on PC. Im already over 380 GS I knew what to expect and I love it. I am however seeing people quit (a lot due to these things Ive mentioned) xbox reviews on the store say it all.

Xbox players are not PC players - I don't wanta see the game die being treated as such.

Edited by Ungodlyomen
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Doktar - the game is amazing. Just wait theres even more - Have you turned on all the quest? Theres 1000s of hour in content

Edited by Ungodlyomen

2 minutes ago, Ungodlyomen said:

Bnews757 Apperently you cant read friend I have no issue Ive played it on PC. Im already over 380 GS I knew what to expect and I love it. I am however seeing people quit (a lot due to these things Ive mentioned) xbox reviews on the store say it all.

Xbox players are not PC players - I don't wanta see the game die being treated as such.

Wow just 380 thats not hard to get lol. The people quiting are the cry babies who cant get there way. People quit, comeback, its bdo with that bdo its not possible for bdo to die. What elese is there to play on xbox with this experience?? I will wait haha

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

What elese is there to play on xbox with this experience?? I will wait haha

Well, you know I was gonna chime in.

Elder Scrolls Online for console has everything this game has and tons for organized PVE content. They have released so many DLCs with full story arc questlines and full noc voice overs..every DLC. And each comes with new gear to ontain whil not obsoleting your current gear. 

Just saying...

Edit: In before ‘Then fo play it!’ Well...in left cause there was to much to do...and catch up on. But now that dragons and a necro class is coming in June...maybe..

Edited by Uberkull
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Uberkull said:

Well, you know I was gonna chime in.

Elder Scrolls Online for consolehas everything this game has and tons for organized PVE content. They have released so many DLCs with full story arc questlines and full noc voice overs..every DLC. And each comes with new gear to ontain whil not obsoleting your current gear. 

Just saying...

Eso doesnt even compare to the bdo experience or you wouldnt be here lol

• Like 6

Since no one is coming to it's defense, I will; I kinda like the amity game... It's pretty simple, idk what there is to dislike about it.

• Like 4

yeah the hard and sharp grind for tri is breaking me atm but ill push up over 400 soon. and with this experience None that I know of. and less than half the game is out yet..lol. I just don't want it to become a neverwinter. I love the game and sink money in it. Id like to see people stick around

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Alder said:

Since no one is coming to it's defense, I will; I kinda like the amity game... It's pretty simple, idk what there is to dislike about it.

I like it too. Adds a little imaginary RP for me with NPCs. 👍🏼

And im also a gamer who hates having **** handed to me. It makes sense that these “people” in this world would not give you all the info and trust you without some small talk. 

Edited by WeAreLegion
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ungodlyomen said:

yeah the hard and sharp grind for tri is breaking me atm but ill push up over 400 soon. and with this experience None that I know of. and less than half the game is out yet..lol. I just don't want it to become a neverwinter. I love the game and sink money in it. Id like to see people stick around

Yes hards and shards getting me too i fell asleep lastnight chopping trees but gathering is the only way as of right now lol

2 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

I like it too. Adds a little imaginary RP for me with NPCs. 👍🏼

As long as you keep that RP away from me. LoL

See that in game and just wonder where the RP servers are...with rules...away from ppl who have no interest.

8 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Eso doesnt even compare to the bdo experience or you wouldnt be here lol

LoL...you didn’t even let me finish edit my post.

Yes, we all know your view. The only game that ever existed is BDO. Yawn, gimme a break...

41 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

As long as you keep that RP away from me. LoL

See that in game and just wonder where the RP servers are...with rules...away from ppl who have no interest.

LoL...you didn’t even let me finish edit my post.

Yes, we all know your view. The only game that ever existed is BDO. Yawn, gimme a break...

Yes show me something better that people are wanting to play so bad lol

24 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Yes show me something better that people are wanting to play so bad lol

Proof ppl are wanting to play this game so bad?

Servers are no longer ‘crowded’ less than 1 month in and this thread talks about mixed reviews that potential customers actually use to buy games.

I don’t know...hope it does well in the long run.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ungodlyomen said:

You guys really need to read the reviews on xbox live. This is not PC community and should not be treated as such. The population is already falling off due to pay to win and forced pvp. You guys might wanta address these issues asap or this game will not be very successful on xbox one. I personally love the game but there are a number of issues. 

#1 Toxic Community - this is a easy Fix turn off chat. However that doesn't stop anyone from spawn camping or quest camping.

#2 Pay to win - The game is clearly pay to win. Buy costumes sell costumes buy power. Theres no argument there

#3 Horrible drop rates - .05% to get a asula ring/earring? Have guildys that have been farming for weeks and still no luck.

#4 Stacking failstacks - This is the worse mechanic I've ever seen in a mmo. Going for a tri? 24.5% with 44 stacks. Yeah why? If you grind out the mats a chance shouldn't even factor.

#5 Amity system - This system is horrible and very unfun.

These are the top issues I hear constantly about the game. Bdo companion can help a lot but It also points out % of chances and Xbox players are not patient enough for the system. I came from Pc years ago. Just read the reviews. I don't want  to see this game fail on xbox one. I love the game and understand the mechanics. I'm okay with knowing its designed to wreck you. I'm okay with the pay to win features. I do believe for this game to be successful on xbox these things will have to adjust to the xbox community or this game will infact be come Empty Desert.

#1 - dont really care about chat when playing. If it is annoying just turn it off while grinding

#2 - you can grind the money as well. Afaik people can only sell 5 per week or something with low family level. 

#3 - well this one depends on a players mentality. I like the challenge.

#4 - same as above. Even though my items went 10 X from duo to pri, I still like that it isn't insta Tri

#5 - what is wrong with it? Minigme is minigame.

I feel like people want to have best gear without effort 

• Like 5

Welcome to a korean grind game. They like the challenge and the difficulty. Its how korean games are. Just because this is an american market doesn't mean they should revamp the entirety of the core. Either play for the challenge or go play something else. Simple as that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As much as I like the game - It doesn't change the fact that reviews are horrible. That affects the entire game and steers people away. Also we don't want the servers to be empty from people leaving. Less people = less funds = less content. It could take months It could take years. Without players there is no game. We don't want people to go play something else. that's how guilds die and games become barren. I posted the top 5 compliants I hear and hopefully someone important notices. Just read reviews. I don't wanta see a game this good tank. 

Its common play to adjust your market to your customers. Xbox players are toxic, lazy and unreliable. To me the games fine the way it is. A few adjustments wouldn't hurt but I enjoy it all. However Ive already noticed servers aren't as crowded. Friends and guildys are playing else where. Its not because of content. Reviews tell you what people think. Ignoring them is rather stupid.

• Like 1

I personally hope they keep the game exactly like the pc version. I have been waiting a long time for this game to come to console and would be disappointed if they changed it to appease the minority. If people want to change everything about the game then they should find another game to play, BDO is obviously not right for them.

• Like 1

Selling costume atm is a bit op but if you play right you'll be able to earn the same amount in a day afk in a few months these people are paying real money for

Its not really p2w imo its pay to progress faster at launch, they're still gear capped at tri which I'm pretty close to myself with almost all duo grunil and yuria and I've been mostly ago the last 2 weeks because of 60 hour work weeks 

Just gonna say. APB: Reloaded. Was sh!t on pc, was sh!t on console. Prolly less then 1000 players, but its still there.

Niche games have niche crowds. If u change black desert to accommodate the weak and entitled casual players then it loses what makes it special to those who play it for the challenge.

Do u wanna complain now and get it out of the way that 60-61 is approximately an 800 hour efficient grind. 

4 hours ago, Ungodlyomen said:

As much as I like the game - It doesn't change the fact that reviews are horrible. That affects the entire game and steers people away. Also we don't want the servers to be empty from people leaving. Less people = less funds = less content. It could take months It could take years. Without players there is no game. We don't want people to go play something else. that's how guilds die and games become barren. I posted the top 5 compliants I hear and hopefully someone important notices. Just read reviews. I don't wanta see a game this good tank. 

Its common play to adjust your market to your customers. Xbox players are toxic, lazy and unreliable. To me the games fine the way it is. A few adjustments wouldn't hurt but I enjoy it all. However Ive already noticed servers aren't as crowded. Friends and guildys are playing else where. Its not because of content. Reviews tell you what people think. Ignoring them is rather stupid.

Who cares about reviews. Most people on reviews are salty kids that probably got pk or dont want to grind for more than 2 hourd and complain. People take a break from bdo and return, leave, return cycle repeats. Servers not being overrun is cool. Population is more than fine. When it came out on pc and people didnt get there way they said it was dead or would die. Fast forward years later pc population is full and healthy. Reviews mean nothing.

So on the reviews front there are a whopping be reviews, 2 positive and 3 mixed. (Per metacritic and honestly finding all five on your own is a chore compared to most launches)

Hardly a big enough sample to allow anyone to make a judgement call...and at $10 I can’t imagine any serious gamer not giving it a shot. 

In short I don’t believe the reviews really impact much at this time. 

• Like 1

assuming the Eu reviews are seprate from US i see 3.5 out of 5 with 47% of the reveiws 5star makes this the same as all the other mmo ports

The 1st page of reviews only has one bad review because of the preorder packs, 1 review is whine about being ganked, a 2 star honest review that pvp isnt for them then 7 reviews 4 and 5 stars. Thats not bad for 1st page of reviews, not many people will look beyond that. 

Any MMO port should be just that, the PC version made to work on the console.