Jump to content
Ungodlyomen

Heads Up to Devs/GMs

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Ungodlyomen said:

Bnews757 Apperently you cant read friend I have no issue Ive played it on PC. Im already over 380 GS I knew what to expect and I love it. I am however seeing people quit (a lot due to these things Ive mentioned) xbox reviews on the store say it all.

Xbox players are not PC players - I don't wanta see the game die being treated as such.

Just like pc. The weak will be weeded out... it will not fail at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently the PC version players couldn't hang on PC so got Xbox one version lol.  We need a option to leave pvp off at lv50 so us non pvp players can still level up with out participating in the cancer that bdo pvp is.  You pvp players can keep your same server just give non pvpers a server and you won't see us again. This is Xbox one not PC get over yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Apparently the PC version players couldn't hang on PC so got Xbox one version lol.  We need a option to leave pvp off at lv50 so us non pvp players can still level up with out participating in the cancer that bdo pvp is.  You pvp players can keep your same server just give non pvpers a server and you won't see us again. This is Xbox one not PC get over yourself. 

Not really true, some PC players are playing this because we are in full life skill mode making a crap ton of money to buy our PENs weapons/armors or TET accessories that are just sitting on the market. Some are here because it's fun starting over, and seeing how far you can get with the "old" ways of doing things. Some are probably playing on this in the down time they have. Some may rather play it on console which is nothing wrong with that. 

"We need a option to leave pvp off at lv50 so us non pvp players can still level up with out participating in the cancer that bdo pvp is" - NEVER going to happen.  The only way I would say Okay to that is if you sign away saying you agree to never return to the PvP servers and is account blocked from ever coming back, no GM help, no Cash shop item to ever let you server hop. But I will say, that will get old very fast as nothing is really designed to support a PvE only game. Your best bet, Uninstall BDX from your xbox and un-favorite the forums from your browsers and never return. 

Personally just go play a private server version of BDO on PC then you can get unlimited pearls, easy fail stacking, super easy drop rates, PEN hard cap in weeks, and no effort and boring and pointless grinding after. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol I'm not going anywhere this is Xbox not PC not all players who like the game want to pvp.  Why should we have to put up with you guys pking others while they are gathering or running from town to town.  Pvp is cancer I'm not going to accept it nor stop asking for pve server in game chat.  If I want to test my skills against others that is what arena is for. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.05%? where do you get these stats. Went out for a couple hours the other night to helms and brought back 10 Earrings and several Enchanted items.... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Not really true, some PC players are playing this because we are in full life skill mode making a crap ton of money to buy our PENs weapons/armors or TET accessories that are just sitting on the market. Some are here because it's fun starting over, and seeing how far you can get with the "old" ways of doing things. Some are probably playing on this in the down time they have. Some may rather play it on console which is nothing wrong with that. 

"We need a option to leave pvp off at lv50 so us non pvp players can still level up with out participating in the cancer that bdo pvp is" - NEVER going to happen.  The only way I would say Okay to that is if you sign away saying you agree to never return to the PvP servers and is account blocked from ever coming back, no GM help, no Cash shop item to ever let you server hop. But I will say, that will get old very fast as nothing is really designed to support a PvE only game. Your best bet, Uninstall BDX from your xbox and un-favorite the forums from your browsers and never return. 

Personally just go play a private server version of BDO on PC then you can get unlimited pearls, easy fail stacking, super easy drop rates, PEN hard cap in weeks, and no effort and boring and pointless grinding after. 

Never say never. They will follow the money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Not really true, some PC players are playing this because we are in full life skill mode making a crap ton of money to buy our PENs weapons/armors or TET accessories that are just sitting on the market. Some are here because it's fun starting over, and seeing how far you can get with the "old" ways of doing things. Some are probably playing on this in the down time they have. Some may rather play it on console which is nothing wrong with that. . 

Aww..cmon, don’t spew BS. You had a superior platform with PC, a superior version of BDO on PC, and the latest updates on PC.

99% of players that came over from PC wanted..

1) To get away from getting their ass handed to them by far more skilled PKers / PvPers

2) To dominate a new economic market because Xbox players don’t have a clue on how to make silver day one.

3) To get away from your guild that turned to **** because they were on farm mode in PvP

4) To be elite once again cause you no longer held the crown on PC

Check, check...and check

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Never will happen but keep wishing its cute lol

Oh, I think a pve-only server would be dull for the most part, but don’t fool yourself, business comes first.  Do I add ‘lol’ here to be edgy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Hardcore said:

Oh, I think a pve-only server would be dull for the most part, but don’t fool yourself, business comes first.  Do I add ‘lol’ here to be edgy?

If it aint on pc aint coming here. Game makes enough money, pve wouldnt do it any better but keep wishing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

If it aint on pc aint coming here. Game makes enough money, pve wouldnt do it any better but keep wishing.

As much as @Bnews757 is blunt to the point of annoying, he/she is dead right here.

You won’t see major features like PvE only or a different enhancement system that lands on console only. Has to be on PC, or it won’t exist here. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

As much as @Bnews757 is blunt to the point of annoying, he/she is dead right here.

You won’t see major features like PvE only or a different enhancement system that lands on console only. Has to be on PC, or it won’t exist here. :/

My man pulls up on every post, i love you fam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

P2W? 10 Dollars is about 8 million. 100$  buys 80 million. (Don't forget you can only sell 5 things per day).

80million isn't jack.

 

So minimum 1000$ to be about average in wealth. 

 

There IS arguement here. You can't even buy the shards to get the power. Lol what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

If it aint on pc aint coming here. Game makes enough money, pve wouldnt do it any better but keep wishing.

Game hasn’t been out a month, you can’t say it’s making money yet, we don’t know.  In any case, only time will tell I suppose.  And again, I’m not the one wishing for it bruh, grab some context already and stop flexing.  F’ing leet gamer dood over here, look out!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hardcore said:

Game hasn’t been out a month, you can’t say it’s making money yet, we don’t know.  In any case, only time will tell I suppose.  And again, I’m not the one wishing for it bruh, grab some context already and stop flexing.  F’ing leet gamer dood over here, look out!

 

 

Do you see them costumes going up constantly, need artisan memories and other stuff in game, game is making money its common sense but whatever keep thinking what ya think. I didnt flex my gs only 380 but when i hit around 400 something plus i will flex for sure lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Uberkull said:

Aww..cmon, don’t spew BS. You had a superior platform with PC, a superior version of BDO on PC, and the latest updates on PC.

99% of players that came over from PC wanted..

1) To get away from getting their ass handed to them by far more skilled PKers / PvPers

2) To dominate a new economic market because Xbox players don’t have a clue on how to make silver day one.

3) To get away from your guild that turned to **** because they were on farm mode in PvP

4) To be elite once again cause you no longer held the crown on PC

Check, check...and check

I'm sorry you have such a sad view of us PC players. 

1) skilled pvpers? most 1v1 "random encounter" pks on PC are Ninjas, or Mystics. 0 skill, 100% class carried. The most skilled players are in the battle arena not being D**k bags in grind spots. 

2) that's only Blade Boques, not the rest of the PC community. Plus Pearl Abyss tied most everyone's hands not bringing top money making items to the game right now.

3) I hardly doubt people left, PC over a Perma dec, chances are they were guildless long ago. They were more likely to leave over Bad RNG in enchantment or drops.

4) Being elite is irrelevant, the pvp system is who gets the first knockdown wins. It comes down to this, Most numbers, wins fights no matter how good you are. Best RNG more likely to win fight. For xbox who is or isn't playing on a XB1X will make or break that fight. Who has better ping, will prove who can land the CCs better.

 

All things you fail to mention or want to push to make your opinion seem right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

I'm sorry you have such a sad view of us PC players. 

1) skilled pvpers? most 1v1 "random encounter" pks on PC are Ninjas, or Mystics. 0 skill, 100% class carried. The most skilled players are in the battle arena not being D**k bags in grind spots. 

2) that's only Blade Boques, not the rest of the PC community. Plus Pearl Abyss tied most everyone's hands not bringing top money making items to the game right now.

3) I hardly doubt people left, PC over a Perma dec, chances are they were guildless long ago. They were more likely to leave over Bad RNG in enchantment or drops.

4) Being elite is irrelevant, the pvp system is who gets the first knockdown wins. It comes down to this, Most numbers, wins fights no matter how good you are. Best RNG more likely to win fight. For xbox who is or isn't playing on a XB1X will make or break that fight. Who has better ping, will prove who can land the CCs better.

 

All things you fail to mention or want to push to make your opinion seem right. 

And yet, here you are on X1X. Over from PC leaving behind what was it? 10000 hours in BDO on PC, trillion silver, every class maxed...cmon, you loved boasting your PC fame.

Makes zero sense to do it all over again in such a grinder mmo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

And yet, here you are on X1X. Over from PC leaving behind what was it? 10000 hours in BDO on PC, trillion silver, every class maxed...cmon, you loved boasting your PC fame.

Makes zero sense to do it all over again in such a grinder mmo.

yup, not leaving behind anything, this was taken just a minute ago on my PC account. Im processing and making money while i save up to buy this Turgrad necklace. (dont go off whats in my central market i have my money in granas bank.)

2019-04-02_1623399116.PNG

tungrad.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uberkull said:

And yet, here you are on X1X. Over from PC leaving behind what was it? 10000 hours in BDO on PC, trillion silver, every class maxed...cmon, you loved boasting your PC fame.

Makes zero sense to do it all over again in such a grinder mmo.

Clearly you don't like games like others. I've grinded multiple Runescape accounts to high level and even completely started over when OSRS came out. Your points are invalid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DozerX91 said:

Clearly you don't like games like others. I've grinded multiple Runescape accounts to high level and even completely started over when OSRS came out. Your points are invalid. 

You didn’t play Runescape on PC and then start all over on Console. Not a one to one comparision. So your comparison is invalid.

I can start new characters in a MMO and leverage items and coin I gained from my other characters. There is a foundation.

Trust me son, I have played way more games then you have. Fact. I enjoy my games, but I also use my time efficiently. And starting over on another platform after spending 4 years on PC, isn’t wise use of time. Waste of time and money.

It’s cool. Let the PC players get their powertrip on console and be the suckers to pay PA for the same items on the Pearl Shop AGAIN.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...