Sign in to follow this  
VV0rdupp

Missing so many quest

So when i make a new character theres quest on her or him for up to lvl 58 or so and i strickly do not remember doing them on my main but yet theres no quest for the main story in the "main" tab i also have zero quest in my main tab on my main but yet to have upgrade my dim armor or dagger my black spirit does not give it to me and i have no more progression thru my story but on my alts theres so many missions that i see i have not recieved on my main . please someone help me is my game messed up or what is going on here? I was told i get 2 asula rings from the main quest and only received one i feel like i am definitely missing quest on my main please help. My gamer tag is VV0rdupp ....thats 2 v's and a zero. Thanks ahead 

12 minutes ago, VV0rdupp said:

So when i make a new character theres quest on her or him for up to lvl 58 or so and i strickly do not remember doing them on my main but yet theres no quest for the main story in the "main" tab i also have zero quest in my main tab on my main but yet to have upgrade my dim armor or dagger my black spirit does not give it to me and i have no more progression thru my story but on my alts theres so many missions that i see i have not recieved on my main . please someone help me is my game messed up or what is going on here? I was told i get 2 asula rings from the main quest and only received one i feel like i am definitely missing quest on my main please help. My gamer tag is VV0rdupp ....thats 2 v's and a zero. Thanks ahead 

So 2 points here. 

1 there are so many quests your alt sees because Heidel has 3 potential crossroads. Thats 3 seperate quest lines leading to calpheon that u can only experience by making 3 characters.  Also Mediah has 2 crossroad paths.

2. If u make a fresh alt(or anyone who has not started the mediah quests yet) u will see under your black spirit main quests a certain quest at the very very bottom. This quest end with co op awakened black spirit.  That particular quest chain disappears once u start mediah. It will be fixed as that chain is a pre req to many side quests.

So that right there covers approx 3284additional quests assuming u clicked A through your quest chains and took crossroad A at each option.

Also those lvl 56/58 are not actually for that level. They are just cross road options

Edited by Hieraphant

I have leveled 5 characters and gone down each crossroad to experience every main story option

As for the dim armor and offhand. They fall under that pre req quest line i mentioned 

5 hours ago, VV0rdupp said:

But i finished everything and still no quest for my dagger or armor 

As i explained here 

the last main story quest disappears. Once they fix it we will be able to upgrade

On 3/30/2019 at 7:16 AM, VV0rdupp said:

I absolutely hate having all those over 50 black spirit quests showing up on my alts. I just want the quests I am working on to show up and not all this extra stuff. We need a way to uncheck them so they don't show because it's annoying.