Shadowalker

Costume not give bonus

Can someone tell my why I am not getting the 8 part bonus to my pearl shop karlstein Purchase?? I only get 6. I also have the underwear and earrings on and the black pirate eye patch too. 

Some help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

9DFB67CD-852C-47C4-B127-6E80E65F0BA5.jpeg

4ED11174-6616-482D-8550-CFC1E50E189F.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Seems as Slots occupied by armor piece(shoes, gloves) dont count, try to remove few items except chest, will you get 6 piece Bonus with chest and 3 another items? Possible eyepatch dont count too

Edited by Pratorean

Thanks for trying but no good. Have removed everything then just put On the set from  Pearl shop. It only gives Gives 6 part bonus only. Then added ear and underwear from pear shop. Still says 6 part set. It’s so frustrating!!!

I appreciate you trying though

4 hours ago, Shadowalker said:

Can someone tell my why I am not getting the 8 part bonus to my pearl shop karlstein Purchase?? I only get 6. I also have the underwear and earrings on and the black pirate eye patch too. 

Thanks

9DFB67CD-852C-47C4-B127-6E80E65F0BA5.jpeg

If I count items equipped in your pic. I count 7.

The 6 part bonus is -chest, hat, knife and staff.  That’s all the outfit comes with. Nothing else I add seems to change the set bonus. 

I have added a lip ring, earring and eye patch  separate and together and the set bonus does not change. 

I can not put anything else on if I wanted too!!!!!!

There is nothing else I can put on and yet still no 8 part bonus.    Here’s the new pics. Someone helps please!!  @[CM]Shirna 

27674EF7-0577-4A24-A49E-FBCFACEF2B85.jpeg

F2E1F8A9-DE59-4520-8F66-29D576940E7C.jpeg

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Shadowalker said:

Thanks

I refer you to my post;

You may have filled your slots but unfortunately there's no notification to explain that this is not in the game. It requires Awakening even though it's present in the UI. If you go for a refund let me know how you get on because I'm having a nightmare.

TLDR; Customer service responses;

Greetings and Salutations Adventurer

I am GM XXX of the Black Desert Xbox Team, and I am here to answer your Inquiry.

I have seen your ticket and read your concern, as such, please be informed that the 8-Piece Trigger effect comes from the 8 Slots Pearl Equipments - Helmet, Body, Gloves, Shoes, Main-Weapon, Off-Hand, Underwear, and Awakening Weapons. As we currently do not have Awakening available in-game, the set-trigger could not yet be activated.

I hope for your kind understanding regarding this matter.

If you have further or other concerns, inquiries, feedback or suggestions, please do not hesitate to file us another ticket.

Sincerely

GM XXX
Black Desert Xbox Team

Greetings Adventurer,

This is GM XXX from Black Desert Xbox Team. It is my pleasure to assist you today.

We understand that you wanted to refund the costume as it currently not trigger the 8 Piece Trigger effect as Awakening is not available yet. In line with your inquiry, as you've already used the item, we do not refund used items based on our operational policy. Only the Unopened/Unused/Not Equipped Items are recoverable.

We hope for your kind understanding regarding this matter and if you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

GM XXX
Black Desert Xbox Team

I was successful in a refund from the Xbox team for a pearl pack when BDO customer service when quiet. I warn you though that if you go through Xbox for a refund your BDO account will be blocked until you repurchase a pearl pack (in my instance, I'm not versed in your situation).

Sorry it's not better news.

Edited by Crimson
Removed images from quote and added quotes.
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

At lest I know why. They should tell you that in the pearl shop though. 

Thanks

Edited by Shadowalker
Spelling

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Reinforever said:

yeah that's a big oversight and the gm's need to address that before a bunch of people buy pearl items and refund them. 

I informed the customer service team of this issue on 24-03-2019 and there still has been no notification to the community and they're still quiet about removing and refunding items for pearl value.

I'm only aware of this being an issue for myself and Shadowalker but I'm sure that we're not the first and won't be the last.

It almost feels like customer service is trying to ride this out until Awakening is released which is unfair due to these purchases being made because of an oversight in the UI. Those pearls could be used for something else until Awakening is released and then we would have the choice of repurchasing those items to trigger the 8 piece effect.

Edited by Crimson