2 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Tough stuff??? Didnt u start your comment with umm bro there tough guy.

And if im annoying for pointing out something stated in this thread and by the origional poster not me and not something the origional poster is arguing then ill continue to be annoying.

As for white knighting, if u scrolled up and read, i did agree he should be refunded due to misinformation, but also stated the technicalities, which the OP didnt mind having a back and forth about.

Bro now means i am tough? Its the fact i see you on here all day complaining stuffs in the wrong sub... stuffs not labeled right... people didnt ask a question how you would... or my favorite you never know the answer but beat around the bush for 6 days yelling at people.. you are daft af mate

Just now, Danksaurusrex said:

Bro now means i am tough? Its the fact i see you on here all day complaining stuffs in the wrong sub... stuffs not labeled right... people didnt ask a question how you would... or my favorite you never know the answer but beat around the bush for 6 days yelling at people.. you are daft af mate

Shits wrong. Pointed it out, but still answered the question, labeled wrong but still answered the question.

As for beating around the bush for 6 days, please show me that post. Talking about upgrade quests...you mean the one i answered, then answered again, then quoted the GM about. 

Its ok. Keep complaining.  As u stated i got nothing but time. Still my communuty reputation goes up, havent been warned or banned by the CM, and im still posting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Platform owners do hold exclusive platform game publishers accountable. That is facr.

There is no way MS is going to jeopardize their current initiative to further strengthen their Gaming platform. With the moves over the last year to buy 1st party dev studios, buy once play anywhere for PC, Xbox games running native on PC(not streamed), and the rebranding of the Xbox brand to Xbox Game Studios. Point is, MS will not allow inferior titles or publisher practices to jeopardize their brand,

Two things that PA needs to address.

1) The customer support experience. Blocking a account because of a MS platform refund. Horrible customer experience. The sale goes through MS store, not PA. So the customer route is through MS. Period. PA needs to understand the rules here in NA.

2) Memory leak issues where all resources are consumed on the Xbox. Play enough in one gaming session and you will eventually see this error. No game on the  Xbox platform has ever triggered this error. This is not acceptable.

If enough customers complain to MS in a constructive way and explain what PA is doing to customers, MS will address the issue.

This is in fact not true. Microsoft/Xbox is responsible for the sale of pearl packs and Pearl Abyss is responsible for micro-transactions. Regardless of this fact and under the circumstances Microsoft/Xbox did issue a refund that was nullified by Pearl Abyss blocking my account until the pearl pack was repurchased.

Microsoft have given me details for the legal team of which I'll be sending a letter to over the next 2 days (I'm off work). They also suggested contacting my local consumer protection agency which I'll be forced to do if the DBO support team insists on ignoring me and this issue.

Perhaps if enough people complained Microsoft would act but there shouldn't be a threshold on situations like this, it should only take one instance/accusation with supporting evidence to start a review process. I spoke to agents, a supervisor and a manager at Xbox customer support about the issue since I had to repurchase the pearl pack to unblock my account. They've given me details of how to preceded and I'm grateful for that. They did offer to refund the pearl pack again but obviously I said there wasn't much point because my account would be blocked again. I've had more support from Microsoft/Xbox than I've had from Pearl Abyss.

I'm glad to see that while there's users in this forum with different views and opinions agree that this needs to be addressed by the DBO customer support team.

You know, once upon a time people used to be able to resolve issues one-to-one with a company representative be it customer service or otherwise. Now, especially in the gaming industry, it seems customers go ignored until some one makes a Youtube video or Reddit post - it's shameful.

1 hour ago, Crimson said:

This is in fact not true. Microsoft/Xbox is responsible for the sale of pearl packs and Pearl Abyss is responsible for micro-transactions. Regardless of this fact and under the circumstances Microsoft/Xbox did issue a refund that was nullified by Pearl Abyss blocking my account until the pearl pack was repurchased.

Microsoft have given me details for the legal team of which I'll be sending a letter to over the next 2 days (I'm off work). They also suggested contacting my local consumer protection agency which I'll be forced to do if the DBO support team insists on ignoring me and this issue.

Perhaps if enough people complained Microsoft would act but there shouldn't be a threshold on situations like this, it should only take one instance/accusation with supporting evidence to start a review process. 

This was my point

Hell...make a Yourube video to fo along with your case. That gets enough views, you can get results.

10 hours ago, Uberkull said:

This was my point

Hell...make a Yourube video to fo along with your case. That gets enough views, you can get results.

I don't have any presence on YouTube but you're right. Do you any suggestion who may be interested in the sort of content this could generate for an established Youtuber? I could probably try to contact YongYea, Jim Sterling and Laymen Gaming? Each of them have their unique approach at highlighting problems within the industry and incidents. They've all dabbled in controversies surrounding micro-transactions and consumer rights. Anyone else?

I obviously have supporting evidence for all my claims including media, dialogue between myself and BDO customer support, transcripts between myself and the Xbox support team.

I honestly think that the BDO customer support team think if they keep quiet that this issue will go away once Awakening is released but they couldn't be more wrong. I intend to see this through to its conclusion. This is fast becoming more than just a dispute about a pearl refund, a monetary refund of £7.59 and more about the lack of support offered by the BDO customer service and actual consumer rights available and enforced on the Xbox platform.