ChakramPrincess

Where To Sell Cooking Byproducts In Heidel?

16 minutes ago, ChakramPrincess said:

I've been looking for info all over the net for this info. Where do you sell the plates of food you get from cooking? What is the name of the NPC and where are they?

If you have an item that can be exchanged with an npc you just click on the item and it will set a waypoint to the appropriate npc. If it doesn't set a waypoint, but says it can be done in the item tooltip, it's likely not implemented yet.

• Thanks 2

Are the cp dishes out yet? I've made literally thousands of others but 0 of the cp ones. Have got to pro 4 doing it

2 hours ago, Hadley said:

Are the cp dishes out yet? I've made literally thousands of others but 0 of the cp ones. Have got to pro 4 doing it

No, they said the co turn ins were to overpowered and left them out.....hopefully they add them back in a future patch but we'll see

2 minutes ago, Darthaden said:

No, they said the co turn ins were to overpowered and left them out.....hopefully they add them back in a future patch but we'll see

Pretty sure no one said they were OP, just another feature that will be added latter. 👍🏼

Stunting early game growth basically.

But people are over 300 CP

now so hopefully they add it in. Been banking lots of supplies to 24 hour cook the first day its up.

8 minutes ago, Doktar said:

Stunting early game growth basically.

But people are over 300 CP

now so hopefully they add it in. Been banking lots of supplies to 24 hour cook the first day its up.

As a budding professional cook, have any advice from a Pro? 😉

1 hour ago, WeAreLegion said:

As a budding professional cook, have any advice from a Pro? 😉

Ye, don't cook until cp dishes are out

8 hours ago, ChakramPrincess said:

So there's no point keeping all of these take out dishes etc that I keep getting from cooking? Just sell them all to a random merchant?

Dude, there are specific NPCs in Heidel who will give you goodies for these cooking byproducts. Just click on each and it will guide you to the desired NPC.

Milk, silver, Cooking EXP, and Beer.