Windy

<Havoc> / <Hunt> Now accepting Applicants (TOP GUILD IN NA)

Posted (edited)

<Havoc> is now recruiting for both our main guild and our overflow guild, <Hunt>.

<Havoc> has very limited slots at the moment. We're in the process of moving players over to our overflow guild and kicking those who don't want to stay involved. Our current requirements are 400+ GS and 57+ level. Witches/Wizard have a lower requirement of 370+ GS. Most of you know who we are, but for those of you who don't, we're arguably the strongest guild in the game right now and plan on maintaining that position by recruiting the very best players we can to fill our remaining limited spots. There will be a strict vetting process and consistent GS checks to filter out players who aren't keeping up. If you love to PvP and want guaranteed Siege access, we're the guild for you.

Coversely, <Hunt> is our less-hardcore overflow guild and is currently accepting all applicants over 300+ GS to get it rolling. The GS checks in <Hunt> will be at a slightly slower pace to <Havoc>, but eventually will make its way up to being close to our standards. Players will be expected to stay active and help grow <Hunt> in the same way that we grew <Havoc> into the guild it is now.

Benefits of Joining <Havoc>:

-Structured environment with experienced leadership, both from BDO PC and other popular MMORPGS
-Experienced shotcallers for Node Wars/Siege
-Tight-knit PvP community with transparent GM/Officers
-XL guild with consistent 100 cap
-Regular Guild Boss Scroll runs, World Boss groups, scroll runs, etc
-Regular guild events such as PvP tournaments, organized Guild Vs Guild, etc
-Steadily unlocking all Guild Buffs

Benefits of Joining <Hunt>:

-Access to <Havoc> Discord and our resources
-Eventual Siege experience
-Guaranteed nodes
-Opportunity for advancement into <Havoc> when requirements are met
-<Havoc> backup when necessary

If interested, post or PM me your Discord. I'll check this thread regularly to make sure you're dealt with in a timely manner.

Edited by Windy

Bumping this; Node Wars and Conquest are coming this week so if you want to get in on the action, contact me ASAP!

Posted (edited)

393gs lvl57 ranger about to be higher now that I have hards and sharps

edit: GT is same as user name

Edited by TalentedMammal

18 hours ago, TalentedMammal said:

393gs lvl57 ranger about to be higher now that I have hards and sharps

edit: GT is same as user name

Shot you my Discord info on Xbox.

Posted (edited)

Interested in joining hunt and possibly Havoc in the future when I meet the requirements  

Current GS as Dark knight lvl 56 almost 57

AP: 149 DP: 223 Overall: 372

PM’d my discord info

Edited by DecimusMaximus

Hey guys, sorry for late responses; We're currently only recruiting Wizards/Witches now (with exceptions for very geared players). I'll post an update if this changes in the future.

Posted (edited)

58 429 gs sorc looking to join for Saturday sieges, would switch to another guild during the week for nodes but would always make siege 

Have a few others interested in doing the same, all 420+ some are wizards

Discord is Klue #8681

Edited by Klue

Me and my buddy are looking to join he is a 57 warrior 400gs I’m a 53 striker 300 gs my discord is DRG WOODY #5665

Posted (edited)

Lvl 58 453 gs sorc. Looking to leave my guild to get with more higher tier players. If I fit the requirements for havoc Let me know. Gamer tag : iNoroxus

Edited by iNoroxus

If there’s room in Havok, I’d like to join. I PvP a lot and am looking for a new guild. My timer has finished as well.

Lvl 58 Sorc 459 gs.

GT: RikE92x

Character Name: Kezia 

Discord : Riky#8788

Posted (edited)

Hello, I'm interested in joining. 450 gs ranger lv 58 been in mult node wars and 1 siege. Talked to one of ur members earlier and they were really nice. Dreas#9631

Edited by Dreas
Typo