Sign in to follow this  
SioXie

Calpheon daily CP quest question

My lvl 49 main recently reached Calpheon on the main story line and has a total of 108 CP points. I started doing the daily quest here for additional contribution points but noticed its not adding anymore CP points on my total. Wondering if anybody has the same experience or is this different in Xbox compared to the PC version? 

27 minutes ago, SioXie said:

My lvl 49 main recently reached Calpheon on the main story line and has a total of 108 CP points. I started doing the daily quest here for additional contribution points but noticed its not adding anymore CP points on my total. Wondering if anybody has the same experience or is this different in Xbox compared to the PC version? 

Some of the dailies don't give exp towards CP. Your CP percentage hasn't increased at all? Aside from a few missing npcs, it seems to work just fine when doing the CP rotation.

• Like 1

Just now, Alder said:

Some of the dailies don't give exp towards CP. Your CP percentage hasn't increased at all? Aside from a few missing npcs, it seems to work just fine when doing the CP rotation.

I've done it once, got 2 CPs at the end.. it's not much, especially because we're missing couple of NPCs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maXmood said:

I've done it once, got 2 CPs at the end.. it's not much, especially because we're missing couple of NPCs.

Yeah, CP is a little tedious right now until they add CP cooking. Still 200 CP through questing seems easy enough.

• Like 1

Going from the PC versions there’s three missing NPCs that give CP dailies.I hope this gets fixed soon cause it’s a chunk of XP that we’re not getting daily.

• Like 1

Once you get to a threshold like 260 you go from a few CP a rotation to 0.4 and it feels like your not getting any more.

I stopped grinding calpheon around that point. Banking food combines at this point.

• Like 1

For cp make alt, preferable wiz/witch, Do Main q until you get Horse, then stop Main q, black spirit will give you repeatable q to kill 85 goblins, reward 150 cp exp, after 260 cp that will give 3% to next point

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Pratorean said:

For cp make alt, preferable wiz/witch, Do Main q until you get Horse, then stop Main q, black spirit will give you repeatable q to kill 85 goblins, reward 150 cp exp, after 260 cp that will give 3% to next point

i'll make an alt and try this out..

how many CPs you think in an hour of this repeatable?

Edited by maXmood

Gets grindy real fast.

Honestly think straight leveling gets you as much Cp plus silver and a pile of blackstones.

Think running an alt for a free 13 grunil gets me 4 cp and like 10 million silver. Then I can delete the alt and run again.

More fun this way.

2 hours ago, maXmood said:

i'll make an alt and try this out..

how many CPs you think in an hour of this repeatable?

With Well geared wiz q takes ca 5min, or less with no competition. Ornelia weapon, 3x agerian + talis shoes, treant Accessoires will give you around 60ap 3castspeed and +2 movement, if you get free outfit from other alt, it will give another 2movement, sollten gems will get you to 5 movement, 5 castspeed

6 minutes ago, Pratorean said:

With Well geared wiz q takes ca 5min, or less with no competition. Ornelia weapon, 3x agerian + talis shoes, treant Accessoires will give you around 60ap 3castspeed and +2 movement, if you get free outfit from other alt, it will give another 2movement, sollten gems will get you to 5 movement, 5 castspeed

can we do the math?

5mins = 150xp

1hr = 1800xp

i read somewhere that below 250 CP, 1000xp = 1 CP..  so, 1hr of this repeatable will net you 1 CP and 80% of the bar.

Calpheon Dailies net you 2 CP in 15mins (even less time due to missing couple of NPCs).

in 4 days time, you i'll be spending 4hrs in total doing BS repeatable, which gives you 7 CP and 20% bar. With Calpheon dailies, you'll spend 1hr which nets you 8 CP.

imo, Calpheon dailies are more efficient if you're on a time constrains and want to enjoy the game more often.. while BS repeatable will net you more CP EXP if you do it couple times a day. especially if you do 4hrs a day of BS repeatable, you'll get a grand total of 4 days worth of Calpheon dailies (or even more if you do it longer)..

at the end, it's your choice and how you'd like to play the game..

• Like 1

Depends of how many time you have, less than an hour per Day then doing calpheon daylie round will be Best choice, you can add mansha, catfishmen, rhutum daylies, those 6 q will add another 1200 exp, when you are willing spend more time on cp then Do few repitables from bs on alt in addition.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SioXie said:

You are doing hella better then me lol

I have like 96 contribution and Im level 56. I have it stretched to max and can manage to make about 1 fishing boat a day.

• Like 1

I am at 267cp, i need almost 5k exp for each point, and I need at least 25-30 cp more for my fishing empire

Can add in about 32 more dailies once you leave calpheon. 

Olivia life skill ones are nice, gives a chunk of energy and let's you keep the products.

I made a loop. Florin Olivia velia heidel carry sheep/ orphans glish trent catfish park in calpheon. A solid hour plus but was pulling in like 20 cp a day till the cap.

It's really about time and a routine. 

I dont need much CP yet and putting all my new into workshops. 

I have 20 thousand combines and climbing for cooking. Will hit that hard over the weekend if they release the outfit too. Otherwise over a week

• Like 2

Thank you guys for the feedback. I understand it now, its an accumulation of exp points that equals to CP. I thought all the while that these quest once completed equals 1 CP.

oh my...  the noob of me. 😂 😂

You guys been very helpful. Loving this game. Got me hooked. 👍

2 hours ago, BrokenAzs said:

You are doing hella better then me lol

I have like 96 contribution and Im level 56. I have it stretched to max and can manage to make about 1 fishing boat a day.

i have  been stuck doing life quest then I just realized i can turn these quest off and go proceed to the main story line and black spirit quest. Now i have this level 50 quest that unlock PVP mode. Something i have to decide tonight. 😎

all these time farming and doing errands for these NPCs... I should have level up early...  These NPCs tricked me into becoming their slave! 😂

Pvp won't be bad until you hit the end zones. And right now you can shift servers to avoid them.

Dont stress it and enjoy yourself.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, SioXie said:

i have  been stuck doing life quest then I just realized i can turn these quest off and go proceed to the main story line and black spirit quest. Now i have this level 50 quest that unlock PVP mode. Something i have to decide tonight. 😎

all these time farming and doing errands for these NPCs... I should have level up early...  These NPCs tricked me into becoming their slave! 😂

Ive never been attacked by random players, so dont worry. The Karma System is pretty damn good and smashing players into the ground for trying to enjoy the "open world" pvp.

Id rather just get a 24hr ban for PKing to much, like a PK rate limit, than go red and have all my gear/gems get trashed.

XD those NPCs got you good

Edited by BrokenAzs
  • Like 1