Sign in to follow this  
PipR89

What's considered good money per hour to make

So I don't wanna be spending an hour making 2 million when there is in fact ways to earn 20 million an hour consistently. I just want a rough idea per hour what I should be making whether it's by grinding mobs or through life skills. Thanks

There cant be too many spots to earn this. 

Honestly, no one will tell you out of fear of competition. Especially with the market. Once 10 people start making life skill costumes, it becomes crap money for example.

Yes. Its possible to make 20m+ per hour with like "maximum effort". But like they said people are not gonna share those secrets openly on a forum because then 20m/hr becomes 1m/hr

10-15 mill is baseline average. Higher gear and more fluent rotations the better players making 20+ 

Its no big secret. Good gear. Kill fast. Atleast 4 T3 pets. Turn trash loot in. Sell everything you dont need. Almost all popular mediah spots should get you no less then 10mill. If you cant kill it in 2-3 hits your not grinding effectively and need to lower your spot or upgrade your gear. If your stopping to pick up drops your losing money. So if pets arent keeping up upgrade them. If your in a group, your just wrong. In so many ways. Grind solo.

Edited by MakeumRage

No point in making 20 mill/hour if your not enjoying the game you will burn out. When i choose to grind for cash i run in short bursts.

My long turm goal is to produce everything i need/want without lineing other players pockets. Its how i enjoy the game, and isnt the most important thing?

• Like 1

myself, lowest in an hour is 2mil.. sometimes when i get a lucky drop, it goes to 6mil. that's the max i got out of grinding per hour.. 

keep in mind the RNG of the drops. your luck could drop you couple of pieces that are already enhanced, which sells for millions, while sometimes you might grind for double the time and all u get is trash pieces that sells for merely 13k a piece. 

1 hour ago, maXmood said:

myself, lowest in an hour is 2mil.. sometimes when i get a lucky drop, it goes to 6mil. that's the max i got out of grinding per hour.. 

keep in mind the RNG of the drops. your luck could drop you couple of pieces that are already enhanced, which sells for millions, while sometimes you might grind for double the time and all u get is trash pieces that sells for merely 13k a piece. 

The silver per hour ratios come from 100s of hours of multiple users and does not include luck based drops. Can confirm that they are indeed identical on xbox with the exception of pirates. Most of us lack the proper ap to 1-2 shot mobs there this invalidating any test that can be done for SPH

Edited by MakeumRage