Sign in to follow this  
LuZzion

best spot for farming Silver

3 minutes ago, LuZzion said:

best spot farming silver 

Whatever place works for u.

If someone says oh i make 40m an hour at xxx spot, then everyone goes there and now ppl only make 1m an hour there.

49 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Whatever place works for u.

If someone says oh i make 40m an hour at xxx spot, then everyone goes there and now ppl only make 1m an hour there.

The population of a spot matters not as long as everyone stick to the rotations. When someone enters yours you clear them. Thats how you keep your SPH up and that why you get killed if you enter someones rotation. Thats also why its so frowned apon to karma bomb and continue to go back of you cannot kill the person or intend to flag yourself to try. Your nuking there income down so they nuke you down in turn

This also depends on your ap and dps. Pirates and Sausans are amazing spots but if your not 400+ gear score you won't kill fast enough and you'll likely get pk'd for your spot by someone who is anyway

6 hours ago, BrokenAzs said:

I make boats. Super effective. Its 6mil and I can make like 1 a day(ish) from workers. :P

That's gotta be the worst way of making moneys

10 hours ago, BrokenAzs said:

I make boats. Super effective. Its 6mil and I can make like 1 a day(ish) from workers. :P

Call a little BS there. 1 day? Your workers can’t do all the work.

- You still have to make planks for them to make plywood.

- You still have to make copper/Tin shards for Bronze bars.

For some reason our workers are too dumb to do the middle steps, leaving us foremans to do processing...

...and current pricing for a fishing boat on the CM is horrible for the amount of materials put into a boat.

Edited by Uberkull

7 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

For some reason our workers are too dumb to do the middle steps, leaving us foremans to do processing...

...and current pricing for a fishing boat on the CM is horrible for the amount of materials put into a boat.

Your levels , costume, armor, food, and elixirs make all of that way faster. 

1 hour ago, Uberkull said:

Lol what? I spend about 2 or 3 hours a day processing.

I have about 14 workers in port epheria and most are skilled, 2 are professional.

I can take the silver from 1 boat invest that directly back in to compensate for the mats I refuse to do gather or my workers dont get enough of.

I can general make 5 more boats if I invest the money from the first one. Ive probably made 10% to 20% of the total fishing boats sold (and I havent opened the island ship yard because i only have 96 CP).

;)

Edited by BrokenAzs

50 minutes ago, BrokenAzs said:

Lol what? I spend about 2 or 3 hours a day processing.

I have about 14 workers in port epheria and most are skilled, 2 are professional.

I can take the silver from 1 boat invest that directly back in to compensate for the mats I refuse to do gather or my workers dont get enough of.

I can general make 5 more boats if I invest the money from the first one. Ive probably made 10% to 20% of the total fishing boats sold (and I havent opened the island ship yard because i only have 96 CP).

;)

You said you can ‘make one a day from Workers’. That isn’t quite true when ‘oh, i process 2-3 hours a day and buy mats’.

And..so..you make less than the 5.7mill the boats sell for. Check.

Not that profitable.

4 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

You said you can ‘make one a day from Workers’. That isn’t quite true when ‘oh, i process 2-3 hours a day and buy mats’.

And..so..you make less than the 5.7mill the boats sell for. Check.

Not that profitable.

;D keep your thoughts that way and my boats will still be profitable lol. Finished 2 and starting a 3rd today lol

I also left out a couple steps in the middle to make a couple extra million from stuff and things :)

2 minutes ago, BrokenAzs said:

;D keep your thoughts that way and my boats will still be profitable lol. Finished 2 and starting a 3rd today lol

I also left out a couple steps in the middle to make a couple extra million from stuff and things :)

Profitable compared to players who can grind 20 million in 2-3 hours? Not so much.

Guess the point of the OP was ‘beat spot farming silver’.