Sign in to follow this  
Dr INF3NRO

CP dishes, apparently not coming this update.

Rant #3,409

COME ON!..

A month into release and my node setup is still crap cause I don't have enough CP. I DONT WANT TO do dailies or ANOTHER alt. Im sick of this. Stop holding our progress and gib cp dishes+cooks cloth.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 3

I had 260 CP when mediah hit. After that I stopped doing all the dailies i had been doing and just stock piling cooking supplies.

Guess I wait another week. Hate to go back to carry sheep up a mountain again just to expand the network.

Yeah CP dishes, ultimate reform stones, and processing accessories for sharp/hards doesnt exist in game.

Would be nice if that had some kind of even where the GMs could communicate the things PA was to lazy to finish before release.

WHY DID WE GET AN EARLY ACCESS/GAME PREVIEW THAT WILL TAKE 6 MONTHS OF ROLL OUT, AND WE WILL STILL BE 5 YEARS BEHIND PC

This is turning into TERA 2.0 

I hope the dev team/PA are after more than money, because this feels like just another cash grab import

• Like 1

+1 vote about CP dishes

so, what do i need to gather/collect from now till it comes out?? i can try and dedicate a whole warehouse for it..

• Like 1

Most people are farming sheep and goat blood meat hides.

Just for convenience.

Make lots of good feed 😁

1 hour ago, BrokenAzs said:

Yeah CP dishes, ultimate reform stones, and processing accessories for sharp/hards doesnt exist in game.

Would be nice if that had some kind of even where the GMs could communicate the things PA was to lazy to finish before release.

CP Dishes, Processing Accessories etc are not ingame cause PA would be lazy, they previously stated they intentionally withheld these to not give veteran players unfair advantage and give some time to new players to understand the game.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

CP Dishes, Processing Accessories etc are not ingame cause PA would be lazy, they previously stated they intentionally withheld these to not give veteran players unfair advantage and give some time to new players to understand the game.

They should have partnered with more than 1 streamer to get this information out.

As a new to BDO player, I spent hours and hours and hours watching guides from PC to learn how progression works and try to keep up with veterans. 

These things NOT being in the game only benefits veteran players.

They released a game with no polish and crap like this is a perfect example.

We all paid to play pre-release/early access game. Its beyond frustrating 

• Like 1

Ill be honest, not having these additions (Cook costume, imperial npc, CP dishes, shining powder) withholds progress and does more harm than good to newbies and vets alike. People barely lifeskill since its so nerfed. 

This is a long going kick in the groin for 50% of the playerbase.

RELEASE THE ABOVE ALREADY.

Pass the message please.

Edited by Dr INF3NRO
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Grammaticus said:

Even though I'm a pc player, I like the way content is being delivered. It gives people time to learn their class, and enjoy the game.

I have over 260 with very little effort (300 is the cap if I'm not mistaken).  I have one 57 and one 55.  I spend about 15 minutes on the daily CP quests...super easy.  I have a huge network with 35 workers.  I think this game has a MASSIVE amount of polish.  Maybe not compared to the current state of the PC game but in comparison to MMO releases I felt this is one of the smoothest releases I have been involved in.  I've been around beta games testing since Meridian 59.

20 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Rant #3,409

COME ON!..

A month into release and my node setup is still crap cause I don't have enough CP. I DONT WANT TO do dailies or ANOTHER alt. Im sick of this. Stop holding our progress and gib cp dishes+cooks cloth.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was hoping that would be added and Imperial trading. This blows.....

This and melting accessories PLEASE.. I have a stock of suitable accessories to melt to progress my gear BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE FREAKING TIME TO KILL SHEEP EVERY DAY ON ALL MY CHARACTERS PRAYING FOR THE DROP.... COME ON PA! 

• Like 1