Legendary

Zharka New times?

45 minutes ago, Legendary said:

I can't see the new times it comes up with a broken image icon anyone know them? EU

wait for the patch notes.. 

Same for EU, with Summertime also utc +1 +2 in Most countries you have to fight kzarka after 10pm on Most days, terrible times for those who works First shift, First spawn is in the work time, second one in the night time

Edited by Pratorean

i think the previous timings were better for EU.

i just don't get it.. why don't PA post a poll?? what gets most votes gets pinned?? i don't understand on what basis they've done this adjustment?

now, this is the timing for my region:

Mon, Wed, Fri

10am, 11:15pm

Tue, Thu

8pm, 2am (lol seriously?)

Sat

2pm, 8pm, 1:15am

Sun

8pm, 2:15am >.<

i'll still be able to pull couple of attempts

1 hour ago, Shanath said:

Patch notes are already out. They somehow made the times worse for US servers. ūüėā

Well I can't see how they did. I work a Very typical 8-4. I can now make every single Kzarka boss. 

Edit

Should mention im on the west coast. This might, not work to well for est people. 

Edited by Jacs

3 minutes ago, Legendary said:

so is it 9:15PM today for kzarka as i am in England?

Yup.

34 minutes ago, maXmood said:

i think the previous timings were better for EU.

i just don't get it.. why don't PA post a poll?? what gets most votes gets pinned?? i don't understand on what basis they've done this adjustment?

now, this is the timing for my region:

Mon, Wed, Fri

10am, 11:15pm

Tue, Thu

8pm, 2am (lol seriously?)

Sat

2pm, 8pm, 1:15am

Sun

8pm, 2:15am >.<

i'll still be able to pull couple of attempts

If you can manage one during each week day. That's all I was ever able manage so far. 

i just want any time i can fight him WITHOUT massive server lag atm i cant do anything but get 1 hunter seal because of this even though i know i can be in the top 50 at least damage wise if there was no server lag misreading my damage done to him

This times are terrible for est. 1st shifters.  Went from being able to fight zarka everyday to only once or twice a week.

The new times are awesome thanks guys I can actually make some now finally helping out the west coast

Edited by Tibbit
  • Like 1

Just a reminder that the world boss is currently disabled. They will update us when they have fixed the issues with it and enable it again. 

They are having an issue where it actually wouldn’t spawn in at all, as well as the frequent game crashing which would make the world boss basically pointless since if you crash you wont get any loot even if you’re back in and attacking before the end of the boss. 

11 hours ago, Rook said:

This times are terrible for est. 1st shifters.  Went from being able to fight zarka everyday to only once or twice a week.

The 5PM spawn was added to allow EST to have a prime time spawn (8PM), and it excludes West Coast (work, commute etc). There are restrictions on when we can summon Kzarka (Node War Times), and also planning around the adding of future World Bosses. 

• Like 1

These Boss times are absolute trash. you literally cut about 30% of your players out of doing daily boss fights. instead of moving the boss fights to accommodate a few players you should have added more fights. anyone on eastern or central time is going to miss 80% of the fights now. on average i would miss 25% before the change. Monday, Wednesday and Fridays are the worse ones, no one is going to be attacking Kzarka at 10AM or 11:15PM on a work day. I really hope you fix this. seriously look into it you will find that the US is about 80% of your subscribers in NA. and you literally just made it so most of them cant attend. LOL

Edited by Voodoo77

We need multiple way's to aquire boss loot.  Maybe long tedious quest lines.  I'd also like to see an instanced node war battle ground.  A mini version of real node wars where you solo que and get a random team.  I love node wars but attend them due to my work schedule.

Like with a lot of others who posted in this thread, the new boss times don't make sense and seem to only serve PST in NA.  For those that have jobs let alone a family your most reasonable boss times are the 8 PM EST on Tues, Thurs, Sat. and Sun. in addition to the 2 PM EST on Sat.  I sincerely hope the devs revise this schedule or at minimum go back to the old schedule.  Any boss time at 2 am is absurd.