x22

Cant make lahn thicc

Literally unaplayable, how am i supposed to make Natasha Encinosa into my lahn if i cant actually make her thicc

• Like 1

I don't understand men who play as women. Since when did people want to bang their video game characters? I quit humping the carpet to tomb raider manuals when I was seven y'all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragmoor said:

I don't understand men who play as women. Since when did people want to bang their video game characters? I quit humping the carpet to tomb raider manuals when I was seven y'all.

How can I make male DK? Serious question, second day of playing.

the point is you chose the female I mean I guess you can say it was all about the class by the end of the day I think we got some gender dysphoria going on

I’ve asked guys this question before. The answer I got was “why would I want to stare at a guy (character) all day long as I’m grinding?” I can see the logic in that. 

2 hours ago, Wikked said:

I’ve asked guys this question before. The answer I got was “why would I want to stare at a guy (character) all day long as I’m grinding?” I can see the logic in that. 

Exactly , people make it such a big deal like if I want to have a thick pink hot babe why can’t I ? Seems like people are insecure about their own gender idk .....