Danksaurusrex

Weird message

I keep getting a message about lacking resources  and then like 5 mins later the game crashes.... what is this. I will take a pic if it pops again

Edited by Danksaurusrex

Just now, WeAreLegion said:

Yep. Same here. Twice in an hour. 

Lets all open tickets. 

Ok so its just not me then.. i was worries my xbox was getting ready to poop. Trying a hard reset to see if that fixes

omg omg omg I thought something was wrong with my xbox x even done a clean install and then I thought I would check here so glad I did

• Like 1

So hard reset did nothing. Gonna try reinstall to see if that does anything.  Sadly if it doesnt i know we wont get a fix for atleast a week which is kinda bs 

2 minutes ago, Danksaurusrex said:

So hard reset did nothing. Gonna try reinstall to see if that does anything.  Sadly if it doesnt i know we wont get a fix for atleast a week which is kinda bs 

I fear you’re wasting time just re-installing everything. This is actually been an issue since the second update I believe? Differences it was very rare, or only affecting some people consistently.

Let’s keep opening those tickets and @[CM]Shirna just to ensure he is aware. 👍🏼

2 minutes ago, Hulkksmash said:

Theres been other threads about this as well. You're not alone and been happening to a lot of us. I get it all the time too.

You are correct Hulk, the difference here is that after this update it seems to have spiked rather dramatically for everyone. Both of my friends and my brother who play regularly also are now seeing this air for the first time ever. 

Sadly these are the days we need gms paying attention to forums cause i keep crashing every 10 to 15 minutes and getting kinda annoyed now seeing i just bought a book of combat to level two new classes with 

1 minute ago, WeAreLegion said:

I fear you’re wasting time just re-installing everything. This is actually been an issue since the second update I believe? Differences it was very rare, or only affecting some people consistently.

You are correct Hulk, the difference here is that after this update it seems to have spiked rather dramatically for everyone. Both of my friends and my brother who play regularly also are now seeing this air for the first time ever. 

Yeah see i never got this error before 

3 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

it happened twice to me today since this manterence so alfter the game went live again today I am getting this I beleave atleast for me this is a todays issue for the most part

3 minutes ago, Danksaurusrex said:

Sadly these are the days we need gms paying attention to forums cause i keep crashing every 10 to 15 minutes and getting kinda annoyed now seeing i just bought a book of combat to level two new classes with 

Yeah see i never got this error before 

me 2 never until today

Just got this twice in the last hour. I've previously never seen this message in this game or any game.

7 minutes ago, Legendary said:

ive crashed twice and friends keep crashing multiple times some people are blaming the hawk

I don't have the hawk and this issue appears to have existed for some before the hawk was added.

Iv crashes twice now since 830am. I did not even know this was a common issue before because it had never once happened to me until today after this recent update. Let’s get a fix on this guys.

I got this message once this morning.

I immediately did a hard reset on my Xbox.

but I left it  logged in when I went to work, so my workers keep going, I feel like I'm gonna come home and my Xbox will have shut down. 

hmm.

Memory Leaks are real. Help Smokey the Bear prevent Forest Fires.

How does Microsoft let this get through certification?

Let MS know a game is bringing up that screen on their prize console, I bet they pull the game if it isn’t fixed in 24hrs.

Just curious what kind of xboxs do you guys run on?  I run on an og xbox (just trying to do detective work)

1 minute ago, Uberkull said:

Memory Leaks are real. Help Smokey the Bear prevent Forest Fires.

How does Microsoft let this get through certification?

Let MS know a game is bringing up that screen on their prize console, I bet they pull the game if it isn’t fixed in 24hrs.

Nah man ark did this for months and months if not a year.

12 minutes ago, Danksaurusrex said:

Just curious what kind of xboxs do you guys run on?  I run on an og xbox (just trying to do detective work)

Nah man ark did this for months and months if not a year.

Ouch...didn’t play Ark past the first 20 hours. I never saw a system message like this on Xbox...ever.

Xbox One X. So its consuming the 16gig of memory? Yikes.

6 minutes ago, Piperia Piper said:

Glad but not glad to know my husband and I are not the only ones with this issue. Sad panda 🐼.

Misery loves company!

At least we are all in this together! 💪🏼