17 minutes ago, Danksaurusrex said:

Just curious what kind of xboxs do you guys run on?  I run on an og xbox (just trying to do detective work)

Nah man ark did this for months and months if not a year.

I'm on a One X.

35 minutes ago, Danksaurusrex said:

Just curious what kind of xboxs do you guys run on?  I run on an og xbox (just trying to do detective work.)

I play on a One X with the game installed to an external SSD.

HDR is off. Camera effects are set to 0. Nothing is updating in the background. No other applications were left running.

8 minutes ago, OneBlackCat said:

I play on a One X with the game installed to an external SSD.

HDR is off. Camera effects are set to 0. Nothing is updating in the background. No other applications were left running.

Yeah so its a game issue then

Same here, it only happens when I open up the pearl shop after that message pop up maybe 2-3 minutes I get kick back to the home screen 

31 minutes ago, OneBlackCat said:

Its starting to get out of hand though... i shouldnt be dealing with a crash every 10 to 15.. atleast compensate those who are suffering we are losing time and chances at loot cause of this

58 minutes ago, Babytroutman said:

Same here, it only happens when I open up the pearl shop after that message pop up maybe 2-3 minutes I get kick back to the home screen 

I cannot determine any cause. Seems random for me but I’m up to six crashes now. 

it's been a few hours since I left to go to work, I left my xbox on with my Worker Food Alt making chicken.

according to my guildies who are ingame, he's still logged in...so far so good.

6 minutes ago, JayMadIV said:

it's been a few hours since I left to go to work, I left my xbox on with my Worker Food Alt making chicken.

according to my guildies who are ingame, he's still logged in...so far so good.

Maybe it has to do with being in other areas of player congestion? I feel like I noticed it more on my new DK, who is in areas of very high traffic. Like day one levels. 🤔

I have crashed more than 15 times in the space of 2 hours am i missing something or is this causing people to quit BDO?

6 minutes ago, imemix said:

I have crashed more than 15 times in the space of 2 hours am i missing something or is this causing people to quit BDO?

Wow that’s a lot. 

Mehta have you been doing in game? Lifeskills, AFK, grinding in combat?

35 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

Wow that’s a lot. 

Mehta have you been doing in game? Lifeskills, AFK, grinding in combat?

Mainly combat for DK but iv had my pet eagle out the whole time..

17 minutes ago, imemix said:

Mainly combat for DK but iv had my pet eagle out the whole time..

Eagle has nothing to do with it apparently. Many people who don’t have it are getting error. 

Norw you being in combat...I’m feeling like that is it. 

Just spent two hours on quests and lifeskills with my main Zerker and no issues at all. Hummm. 

8 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

Eagle has nothing to do with it apparently. Many people who don’t have it are getting error. 

Just spent two hours on quests and lifeskills with my main Zerker and no issues at all. Hummm. 

Yea thats weird why just a small selection of people getting it?

9 minutes ago, imemix said:

Yea thats weird why just a small selection of people getting it?

People getting what?  The error or the eagle?

If you mean error...it’s not small. A lot more have it now then previously, but then again it could be an issue with the games memory usage in areas where there are lots of players??

All I know is I did the GM island event and there was hundreds of players last week. Zero issues with any errors or crashes, so this up they did something! 

And now I’m going on two hours of constant playing, no combat and no crowded areas, and no errors.

On my dark Knight and the crowded areas I couldn’t play for more than 40 minutes.

18 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

People getting what?  The error or the eagle?

If you mean error...it’s not small. A lot more have it now then previously, but then again it could be an issue with the games memory usage in areas where there are lots of players??

All I know is I did the GM island event and there was hundreds of players last week. Zero issues with any errors or crashes, so this up they did something! 

And now I’m going on two hours of constant playing, no combat and no crowded areas, and no errors.

On my dark Knight and the crowded areas I couldn’t play for more than 40 minutes.

Yea i meant the error as i had it when using my ranger but only happened once every day.

Also even when im playing my dk in non populated area i still crash 

3 hours ago, WeAreLegion said:

All three of my most recent crashes have been outside of combat.

They all have occurred during in game daytime however.

This is happening to me now since patch 4/3/2019 and I get DC'd every 5 minutes can't play 

well aren't all of you fortunate. me & mine havn't even been able to get into the game since updating over 8 hours ago!

since updating we keep getting the downloading additional data msg & then constantly getting a Notice saying Failed to download additional data. please try again later.

this has been going on since 9-10am c time. wth is happening? & why has it taken so long to remedy?

42 minutes ago, VibraniumSH1ELD said:

well aren't all of you fortunate. me & mine havn't even been able to get into the game since updating over 8 hours ago!

since updating we keep getting the downloading additional data msg & then constantly getting a Notice saying Failed to download additional data. please try again later.

this has been going on since 9-10am c time. wth is happening? & why has it taken so long to remedy?

Try going to dashboard and manage game,  delete saved data and start up bdx again,  it should be better for you after that.  No promises but it helped me after they released zarka. 

Dashboard>Start Button>Manage Games and Add Ons> press the reserved space and delete. It may not fix everything, but it could improve performance by downloading a fresh version (Since I did this I haven't crashed at all but then I'm afk'ing at work). 

One quick question, are you running the game from an external SSD? Just something I'm wondering about more than being asked to ask :) 

23 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

Dashboard>Start Button>Manage Games and Add Ons> press the reserved space and delete. It may not fix everything, but it could improve performance by downloading a fresh version (Since I did this I haven't crashed at all but then I'm afk'ing at work). 

One quick question, are you running the game from an external SSD? Just something I'm wondering about more than being asked to ask :) 

This prompt appeared to me for the first time ever after the update yesterday. I'm on One X with standard HDD. I've never had any problems with BDX like this before. I have well over 600 GB of free space left so it can't be the storage shortage. 

• Like 1

I am currently logged onto my husband's account on a different Xbox in our home and still cannot get it to download additional files. I have cleared caches by hard resetting, have deleted the reserved space, cleared additional MAC addresses. Nothing is working. What's going on here?

• Like 1

@[CM]Shirna @[GM]Kusha @anyone who can get this utter nonsense resolved asap.

i mean come on now, this would be ludicrous... but it's neither laughable or hilarious... it's just extremely infuriating.

we want to play the game that we spent hard earned fiat currency on, this is sooo unacceptable.

this has been ongoing for at least 27 hours now. me & mine have not been able to so much as get in game (on 4 diff xbox one s) since updating to 1.0.1.5 yesterday around 9/10am.

also i keep getting these ridiculous spam filters saying i'm forbidden. blacklisted. trying to post to often or some hogwash. so stop blocking me or fix your garbage filter because it's trash.

I've been getting this on my Xbox One X for at least a month. Has nothing to do with the update. Contacted Microsoft and they thought it was a security issue but alas it is still doing it (although it stopped for about a week). Glad to know my xbox isn't broken as I was getting worried. I've cleared cache, restored xbox (kept games), deleted save file for bdx, and done the security fix Microsoft told me to do (add additional email under security tab). It hasn't happened since deleting the save file yesterday so here's to hoping...