Danksaurusrex

Weird message

34 minutes ago, CunningGal said:

I've been getting this on my Xbox One X for at least a month. Has nothing to do with the update. Contacted Microsoft and they thought it was a security issue but alas it is still doing it (although it stopped for about a week). Glad to know my xbox isn't broken as I was getting worried. I've cleared cache, restored xbox (kept games), deleted save file for bdx, and done the security fix Microsoft told me to do (add additional email under security tab). It hasn't happened since deleting the save file yesterday so here's to hoping... 

You are correct this is not created by this specific update but it certainly has been exasperated by it. 

Hopefully the update today is making it better. I’ll find out tonight...

7 minutes ago, JayMadIV said:

I haven't see this error since the first time it happened wednesday morning.

Good. I haven’t seen it since late last night. BUT I did start experiencing very infrequent crash to dashboard. No error, no warning, just “pop”! Back in dashboard. 

well lucky you

i, upon the not so helpful advice of one of the CMs, uninstalled aaaagain & reinstalled lastnight. Same Story.

100+ Gigabytes of our monthly data used >since< updating to 1.0.1.5 just trying to get back into the game.

the update will not go passed 99%... it just sits there, as it is currently since i woke up... as it has since updating at 9/10am on the 3rd.

this is now the beginning of the third day, its been over 47 hours since me & mine have been able to get in game at all. we didn't pay for 4 copies of the game to not be able to play. you get that right?

this is sooo inexcusable & soooo unacceptable. why are you not doing anything to resolve the issue you caused? why are we being ignored? why are you just telling a family you don't give a damn by your lack of communication & action? why are we being screwed over & held accountable for your screw up?

@[CM]Shirna @[CM] Serena @[GM]Kusha @[CM]Florin

what do i tell my kids when they wake up & ask if it's working? what do i say to them so they aren't utterly disappointed for the 3rd straight day because of this?

Edited by VibraniumSH1ELD
punctuation

Funnily, enough, in stark contrast to all your comments, I haven't had this issue since the update. I did however have an issue where walking into a city would throw me into a loading screen and revert my movement back about 100m. Once that started, it kept happening every 5 minutes. But it was a one off on Friday, I haven't had it since. 

I'd suggest, though as gamers it's not what we like to do, to take frequent breaks from the game. I do that, for whatever reason, work, food, bath, whatever, and I haven't had the system pop up since Monday. 

I can't say for sure it's a guaranteed solution for everyone, but it's working for me. 

I get kicked out a lot more when I check that I want to see all the types of quests, might just be coincidence but it makes sense anyway. I now keep it down to just checking 3 types of quests visible, I haven’t been kicked out except for the hot fixes in 3 days.