Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WeAreLegion

PA Response to Resource Issues on Twitter

Recommended Posts

So along with submitting a ticket I went ahead and posted it the screenshot shared here in the forum to Twitter. Here is the response I received:

Glad to get a faster, and more real-life person response then the ticket system. Hang in there everyone, hopefully they get it resolved soon! 👍🏼

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

So along with submitting a ticket I went ahead and posted it the screenshot shared here in the forum to Twitter. Here is the response I received:

Glad to get a faster, and more real-life person response then the ticket system. Hang in there everyone, hopefully they get it resolved soon! 👍🏼

There was a system wide message in-game hours ago. I think everyone knows they are looking at the issue.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

There was a system wide message in-game hours ago. I think everyone knows they are looking at the issue.

 I must’ve totally missed that! Thanks for the heads up, at least now everybody, including those who were not playing, or paying attention, are aware. 👍🏼

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully its not a we have to wait till next wednesdsy for a fix cause its unplayable for me atm. I crash every 5 to 10 minutes

Edited by Danksaurusrex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Danksaurusrex said:

Hopefully its not a we have to wait till next wednesdsy for a fix caude its unplayable for me atm. I crash every 5 to 10 minutes

Amen brother. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...