Sign in to follow this  
WeAreLegion

PA Response to Resource Issues on Twitter

So along with submitting a ticket I went ahead and posted it the screenshot shared here in the forum to Twitter. Here is the response I received:

Glad to get a faster, and more real-life person response then the ticket system. Hang in there everyone, hopefully they get it resolved soon! 👍🏼

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

So along with submitting a ticket I went ahead and posted it the screenshot shared here in the forum to Twitter. Here is the response I received:

Glad to get a faster, and more real-life person response then the ticket system. Hang in there everyone, hopefully they get it resolved soon! 👍🏼

There was a system wide message in-game hours ago. I think everyone knows they are looking at the issue.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

There was a system wide message in-game hours ago. I think everyone knows they are looking at the issue.

I must’ve totally missed that! Thanks for the heads up, at least now everybody, including those who were not playing, or paying attention, are aware. 👍🏼

• Like 1

Hopefully its not a we have to wait till next wednesdsy for a fix cause its unplayable for me atm. I crash every 5 to 10 minutes

Edited by Danksaurusrex

Just now, Danksaurusrex said:

Hopefully its not a we have to wait till next wednesdsy for a fix caude its unplayable for me atm. I crash every 5 to 10 minutes

Amen brother.