Sign in to follow this  
Hieraphant

Has the roaring magical armor quest been fixed?

How did you complete the Dim offhand? The  Shayna lady in the Forest tree place won’t give me a quest and I hfe all the Mediah BS qiests done.

26 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

How did you complete the Dim offhand? The  Shayna lady in the Forest tree place won’t give me a quest and I hfe all the Mediah BS qiests done.

If you upgrade twice already head to mediah and open black spirit

Nope still not available sadly. I’m specifically not throwing conc armor stones into my armor slot because I am waiting for it. So far it’s been doing nothing but gimping my GS.

12 minutes ago, Danksaurusrex said:

If you upgrade twice already head to mediah and open black spirit

It’s still a green Dim Magical Dagger...no clue how to upgrade it.

14 minutes ago, Danksaurusrex said:

I know for the first two you gotta be near calph. 

I’m all the way to Altonova with quests. Already have my Abysmal weapon. Must of missed something...

24 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

I’m all the way to Altonova with quests. Already have my Abysmal weapon. Must of missed something...

For the dim offhand, at lvl 50 or 51 in calph, u do the first 2 upgrades in the forest lady. Later on, i wanna say 53 and most of the way through mediah, u get another 2 upgrades(i wanna say the blacksmith in altinova i think or near him). That will get u to yellow offhand.

As for armor, doesnt appear to have been added

21 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

For the dim offhand, at lvl 50 or 51 in calph, u do the first 2 upgrades in the forest lady. Later on, i wanna say 53 and most of the way through mediah, u get another 2 upgrades(i wanna say the blacksmith in altinova i think or near him). That will get u to yellow offhand.

As for armor, doesnt appear to have been added

Thanks. Yea, i’m lvl 55.80 and none of the quests show for what you mentioned. Jist visited all the vendors in Calp that are suppose to deal with the Dim offhand according to the codex, no prompts...notta.

Sorry for highjackin the thread. I’ll figure it out.

14 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Thanks. Yea, i’m lvl 55.80 and none of the quests show for what you mentioned. Jist visited all the vendors in Calp that are suppose to deal with the Dim offhand according to the codex, no prompts...notta.

I rolled a lahn today so im not sure if its something to do with characters made after the patch vs before?

20 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

I was able to get the roaring offhand on my main but never even got Weapon Exchange II on my alt. I tried everything, every prerequisite and I couldn't get it to promp.