Uberkull

DIm Magical Secondary - No upgrade quests

1 hour ago, JayMadIV said:

in the interest of narrowing this down, is this issue a bug that is possibly specific to Wizards? Because I was able to upgrade my Horn Bow with little issue, i am currently using the Freed Magical Horn Bow at level 52 (or 53? I don't remember what level I was when i logged off last night).

are people having problem with this on their other classes?

No...think we narrowed it down to Wizards.

Damn it Gandalf!

10 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

I received dim magical vambrace and moved on as I had duo scale vambrace already. All of the sudden I thought that having roaring offhand could help in PvP so I went to the tree lady who gives the exchange quest but she had no quest to give. I was left with one Black Spirit quest about the necklace where I was supposed to go to Calpheon. I knew it's from black spirit so I removed it and after that he offered me to go and see the tree lady and all of the sudden the quest appeared above her head. 

This is the quest I had to forfeit https://bddatabase.net/us/quest/272/1/ 

Hope it helps man! 

Tried this.

Summoned the Black Spirit in Calpheon and he came up with three quests> Necklace, Ring, and Earring of Magical Power.

I accepted the Necklace of Magical Power in Calpheon and then Forfeited the quest. 

Summoned the Black Spirit again and he had the same quest for the Necklace of Magical Power. He did not give me a quest to go pver to the Tree Spirit lady in Long Leaf sentry post.

It was worth a shot.

I went one further, I completed each of those quests too, not just quit and nothing.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Doktar said:

I went one further, I completed each of those quests too, not just quit and nothing.

Oh...thanks for going the next step.

I think if  @[CM]Shirna  actually submitted this as a bug to devs, this would be a issue the devs would be fixing for all of BD.

Cause it seems this issue still exists on PC, and by the looks of the GM threads over on PC.

EDIT: Thread related to this with replacement if the player deleted the DIM LINK

Edited by Uberkull

8 hours ago, Uberkull said:

No...think we narrowed it down to Wizards.

Damn it Gandalf!

Definitely wizards. Got it on my Ranger tonight no issues. Tough break guys. Hope it gets fixed soon

On 4/11/2019 at 11:28 PM, [CM]Shirna said:

I thought I mentioned it was reported yesterday, but I've reported it

Has this been fixed yet? Or confirmed?

Sorry too tired to read all comments if this has been answered already. If you have done all the required quests the dim magical off hand quest will appear after maintenance. I have done 6-8 characters and none of those got the quest at start. At first I was lost and tried to google it million times but after maintenance  I got the quest. Atm waiting the weapon for my striker and waiting maintenance.

3 hours ago, Force said:

Sorry too tired to read all comments if this has been answered already. If you have done all the required quests the dim magical off hand quest will appear after maintenance. I have done 6-8 characters and none of those got the quest at start. At first I was lost and tried to google it million times but after maintenance  I got the quest. Atm waiting the weapon for my striker and waiting maintenance.

There is no mention that this is getting fixed for this maintenance.

I doubt it will get fixed since this seems to be an issue that exists on PC for some time. 

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

There is no mention that this is getting fixed for this maintenance.

I doubt it will get fixed since this seems to be an issue that exists on PC for some time. 

Im not saying it gets fixed. Maintenance resets something and the quest works after it.

Edit; sorry about different account. This forum doesnt let me use the password Id like to use so I forget it always. Im just logged in on phone with this account.

Edited by Cause

I have completed the full upgrade quest on my Witch (who was over 55 when Mediah hit), Striker, Lahn, and Sorc.  Don't have a wiz that high yet.

Ok I found another weird thing. I didnt have the quest. Went to florin and it appeared. Went to heidel and it disappeared. Then again to florin and it was there again.

16 hours ago, Cause said:

Ok I found another weird thing. I didnt have the quest. Went to florin and it appeared. Went to heidel and it disappeared. Then again to florin and it was there again.

For my Wizard, I see no DIM secondary dagger upgrade quests in Florin.

Just the Easter events that all classes see. These send you to Florin.

Hey guys, could you send tickets to Customer Service so that they can double check if there are any quests missing in the quest line? Would help me out

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

Hey guys, could you send tickets to Customer Service so that they can double check if there are any quests missing in the quest line? Would help me out

Already sent two...both came back with incorrect responses and no resolution. You guys shouldn’t close tickets without letting the customer followup to your initial response. That we we can respond and not have to post numerous tickets on the same topic.

04.07.2019  [ Lost Items] Black Spirit has no DIM upgrade quests       04.11.2019  Complete

04.05.2019  [ Lost Items]DIM Magical Dagger has no upgrade quests  04.07.2019  Complete

Edited by Uberkull

18 hours ago, [CM]Shirna said:

Ok but it’s definitely just bugged for the wizard all my alts received the quest. I guess I’ll submit a ticket though

This will never get fixed.

Calling it...since multiple support tickets and multiple posts yielded zero results.

Well I read some PC patch notes in the last  week I think that mentioned wizard dim dagger quest.

The xbox is finding bugs for the main game in places, you should take a look.

On 4/12/2019 at 8:24 AM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

I received dim magical vambrace and moved on as I had duo scale vambrace already. All of the sudden I thought that having roaring offhand could help in PvP so I went to the tree lady who gives the exchange quest but she had no quest to give. I was left with one Black Spirit quest about the necklace where I was supposed to go to Calpheon. I knew it's from black spirit so I removed it and after that he offered me to go and see the tree lady and all of the sudden the quest appeared above her head. 

This is the quest I had to forfeit https://bddatabase.net/us/quest/272/1/ 

Hope it helps man! 

i have the same probem, unable to upgrade sub-weapen and armor but have that same quest for the necklace.... gona forfit it and see if i get someting...

hope this solves my problem as it did for you and thx for de help... i'll kom back and let you all know if it helps!

• Like 1

I have it on 4 characters but it would never pop for my wizard. Must be a wizard problem.

it is definitely an exclusive wizard problem. I've leveled 10 toons to at least lvl 55 and upgraded the dim weapon on all except the wizrard. the quest doesn't drop.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

They fix this yet?

I'd say check again after maintenance Wednesday. I doubt it'll be fixed before then, if it even does get fixed then. 

Is anybody having this issue with dim armor? Because I'm not getting any quests to upgrade it.