Sign in to follow this  
Mgosselin32

Hot topic event start times

Who thought it was a good idea to have this hot time event start at 12 pm on the west coast? UTC gets prime time, EST gets a decent 3 pm start and Pst gets a bad 12 noon start while most people are at work? Ok 

5 minutes ago, Mgosselin32 said:

Who thought it was a good idea to have this hot time event start at 12 pm on the west coast? UTC gets prime time, EST gets a decent 3 pm start and Pst gets a bad 12 noon start while most people are at work? Ok 

Wait...I thought EST was 10PM start time?

213671025_HotTimeHere.png.38a76516f0c9f1e43fb1a83944c2abff.png

Wouldn't 7PM PDT be 10PM EST?

Yesterday, the event started at 12 pm pst. I was on at noon pst and the alert popped up saying the hot time event started. I’ve been asking around and keep getting different answers. 

31 minutes ago, Mgosselin32 said:

Also, here’s someone’s tweet stating it started at 12pm 

https://twitter.com/ShockClips/status/1113792991553105920?s=20

Yeah, I saw that it started at that time as well while I was playing, but I wasn’t sure why it was so early! Pretty sure I’m reading the actual banner correctly so I wonder if we can get a straight answer as to when it starts again?

I suppose in five minutes will find out! LOL I won’t because I’m driving to work. Let me know!

It came up for me that it started at 5pm EDT (2pm pdt) today but so confused because according to notice it should start at 10 eastern. 

I’m more curious about if the one for the weekend lasts from 12pm Friday to 459pm Sunday or if it’s 12pm to 459pm each day. 

4 hours ago, Downtain said:

I’m more curious about if the one for the weekend lasts from 12pm Friday to 459pm Sunday or if it’s 12pm to 459pm each day. 

Idk but the exp buff is still on my screen so idk if  it’s extended on the weekends