Sign in to follow this  
VV0rdupp

Dim magical dagger and armor

So here we are people have this dagger upgraded and i still do not recieve the quest whats going on here my friend assured me its in the game but my black spirit isnt doing anything . i have zero quest in my main tab where doea thisquest pop up at?

3 hours ago, VV0rdupp said:

So here we are people have this dagger upgraded and i still do not recieve the quest whats going on here my friend assured me its in the game but my black spirit isnt doing anything . i have zero quest in my main tab where doea thisquest pop up at?

What level are u

56 and all my black spirit quest arw complete ive been told go to calpheon and open bs. Nothing ive even purchased another set of the dagger and armor and still nothing 

2 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

The quest for dim magical armor starts with this gentleman and ends in Calpheon https://bddatabase.net/us/npc/41073/ 

Nah...not completely true. The BS has to send you there with a series of ‘I, II, III’ type quests. 

I submitted a ticket cause I too am not getting the DIM quests triggered.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Nah...not completely true. The BS has to send you there with a series of ‘I, II, III’ type quests. 

I submitted a ticket cause I too am not getting the DIM quests triggered.

Hm.. If you say so but I still think it's worth a jog to check the guy in Serendia Shrine. I got the armor day 2 of early access so it's been already quite long ago to remember. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

Just now, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Hm.. If you say so. I got the armor day 2 of early access so it's been already quite long ago to remember. 

Yes. We all got the green DIMs, the issue here is trying to get the quests to trigger for upgrading to Roaring.

DIM Secondary weapon upgrade to Roaring is in the game. The DIM arnor upgrades are not...supposedly.

1 minute ago, Uberkull said:

Yes. We all got the green DIMs, the issue here is trying to get the quests to trigger for upgrading to Roaring.

DIM Secondary weapon upgrade to Roaring is in the game. The DIM arnor upgrades are not...supposedly.

Woah.. I only managed to get my weapon upgraded twice. I will look into it over the weekend but I don't think it's worth anymore 😂

3 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Woah.. I only managed to get my weapon upgraded twice. I will look into it over the weekend but I don't think it's worth anymore 😂

What’s your offhand now? Stats?

10 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

What’s your offhand now? Stats?

Pri scale vambrace for grinding on my fresh striker and much more defensive Duo saiyer knot on zerker. These are already better than the roaring offhand and not difficult to make.. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

are those DIM upgrades worth it over +13 to +15 pieces that i've already got? thinking if i should look into doing it or just cancelling the quest.

2 hours ago, maXmood said:

are those DIM upgrades worth it over +13 to +15 pieces that i've already got? thinking if i should look into doing it or just cancelling the quest.

Roaring offhand is about 18 ap and 12 dp i believe

3 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Only shield provides DP.. 

Nah...the current green DIM dagger offers 7-9 AP and 17 DP

The Roaring version is 17-18 AP and 12 DP plus the following bonuses

Effects

+15 Max MP(EP)/WP/SP

Attack (AP) 17 ~ 18

Defense (DP) 12

Accuracy 20

Evasion 8

Damage Reduction 4

3 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Wanna try that again

You beat me by seconds...

Ok so i should just submit a ticket cause im not getting my bs to trigger my offhand at all like u said ive done everything ive could and im still not getting it 

4 minutes ago, VV0rdupp said:

Ok so i should just submit a ticket cause im not getting my bs to trigger my offhand at all like u said ive done everything ive could and im still not getting it 

I submitted a ticket, no response...just sits in Processing. I think PA staffed NA offices with GMs that have to be CMs and Support...so, what? We talking 4-5 ppl to do all those jobs?

Edited by Uberkull

I got the roaring offhand on my zerker. My wizard never even got the first exchange quest. **** is just generally buggy.

On 4/5/2019 at 2:56 PM, Hieraphant said:

Wanna try that again

20190405_085626.jpg

Yeah, sorry for causing confusion but this link https://bddatabase.net/us/item/11348/ says it doesn't give DP. Thanks for clarifying that.

On 4/5/2019 at 2:59 PM, Uberkull said:

Nah...the current green DIM dagger offers 7-9 AP and 17 DP

The Roaring version is 17-18 AP and 12 DP plus the following bonuses

Effects

+15 Max MP(EP)/WP/SP

Attack (AP) 17 ~ 18

Defense (DP) 12

Accuracy 20

Evasion 8

Damage Reduction 4

You beat me by seconds...

Yeah you are right, I checked that again because BDO database said the offhand doesn't give DP https://bddatabase.net/us/item/11348/