Dank

Respawn bug

I got killed before red nose on my new lahn No matter what I try I carnt  respawn no buttons  to do so just dead char tried everything swapping servers restarting game /Xbox using pearl items she’s just gave up what I do the escape function doesn’t work help me

• Like 1

I have the same bug as well on my warrior. I was walking to the next town and was killed, now I can't resurrect my character no matter what I do.

Edit: my musa is now perma dead as well and my warrior is still down.

Edited by OmegaJawZ
  • Like 1

On 4/5/2019 at 2:02 AM, Dank said:

I got killed before red nose on my new lahn No matter what I try I carnt  respawn no buttons  to do so just dead char tried everything swapping servers restarting game /Xbox using pearl items she’s just gave up what I do the escape function doesn’t work help me

To fix this issue go to your home screen hit the menu button on the game select the manage game and addons option, go to save data and delete the save data. You won’t lose any of your stuff it will just require you to redownload the small patch when you first launch the game again. This will solve your issue of being dead permanently 

• Thanks 1

On 4/5/2019 at 9:50 AM, OmegaJawZ said:

I have the same bug as well on my warrior. I was walking to the next town and was killed, now I can't resurrect my character no matter what I do.

Edit: my musa is now perma dead as well and my warrior is still down.

On 4/5/2019 at 10:57 AM, crediblehawkin said:

This also happen to me at the iron mine. Now my lahn just lays there tryed all the escape buttons. But nothing 

22 hours ago, OchacoUraraka said:

ME TOO! I’ve been dead for almost 48hours. Checking constantly. No way to resurrect. Stuck at Rumbling land Really annoying. 

71ADDFE1-E422-4165-B0B1-263935FACBB6.jpeg

12 hours ago, Kenny said:

Same thing happening to me on 2 characters now...

Please read my previous comment to solve y’alls issue. I have had a few people tell me this worked to fix it 

• Thanks 2