I am seeing way to many toxic players in this game... from chat trolls to people who either die due to a gank or die trying to gank... can we atleast get an ignore feature... i like having chat up and seeing people help each other but the toxic people bypassing the filter and more gotta get dealt with

• Like 2

To be honest I haven't seen this much complaining about "toxicity" in a game in a long time. 

The chat is fairly tame and the fact that people are getting butt hurt over getting ganked/grieved is pretty funny when this is a PvP game. You literally lose nothing but two minutes of your time as you spawn on the closest node. 

Snowflakes all around. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Shanath said:

To be honest I haven't seen this much complaining about "toxicity" in a game in a long time. 

The chat is fairly tame and the fact that people are getting butt hurt over getting ganked/grieved is pretty funny when this is a PvP game. You literally lose nothing but two minutes of your time as you spawn on the closest node. 

Snowflakes all around. 

FOH.

Server chat is a dumpster fire of toxicity and you know it. and it has nothing to do with being a PVP game, and everything to do with people just being immature f***sticks.

also, people who use the term "snowflakes" as an insult always turn out to be the biggest ones of them all in the end. Always.

Edited by JayMadIV
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Shanath said:

Snowflakes all around. 

Lmao what game are you playing full of retards spouting disgusting stuff 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JayMadIV said:

FOH.

Server chat is a dumpster fire of toxicity and you know it. and it has nothing to do with being a PVP game, and everything to do with people just being immature f*cksticks.

also, people who use the term "snowflakes" as an insult always turn out to be the biggest ones of them all in the end.

Toxicity though... what does that even mean?

It's all subjective as some players might have no issues with it and others would be up in arms about it. 

In the end people take themselves too seriously and the level of drama I've seen since I started playing this game, especially with guilds is the dumbest thing I've ever witnessed. 

It's just a stupid game, some people need to get over themselves.

Lol I laugh all the time bal 2 server has this guy named dream something,  every time he mentions pve server the whole chat turns funny.  I sit back and watch while I'm processing,  I'm all for pve server but that guy is making my case and I don't have to say anything. 

• Like 1

Chat is ridiculous.  Here are a few things I've heard in the last couple of days?  "Who wants to do some "F-ing" coccaine?"  "Yea dude...F-ing coccaine!"  With a stupid user name like "IDoLotzofCoke".  Or a user name "IHateNi**erz" saying "I hate ni**ers".  It is hands down the worst chat I have seen in any game.  I could spend all day reporting people.  It's disgusting and these people need bans.  Then you have 8 year olds spamming how great they are at PvP because their lvl 58 zerker surprise attacked a new 50 farming new gear.  It won't drive me away but this sort of thing left unchecked is going to drive people away from the game.  I hope they build a reporting feature into the game.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lancia12 said:

Chat is ridiculous.  Here are a few things I've heard in the last couple of days?  "Who wants to do some "F-ing" coccaine?"  "Yea dude...F-ing coccaine!"  With a stupid user name like "IDoLotzofCoke".  Or a user name "IHateNi**erz" saying "I hate ni**ers".  It is hands down the worst chat I have seen in any game.  I could spend all day reporting people.  It's disgusting and these people need bans.  Then you have 8 year olds spamming how great they are at PvP because their lvl 58 zerker surprise attacked a new 50 farming new gear.  It won't drive me away but this sort of thing left unchecked is going to drive people away from the game.  I hope they build a reporting feature into the game.

"IHateNi**erz"  is now called TEMPNAME2 which is BS he should of been banned from the game for blatant racism

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Legendary said:

"IHateNi**erz"  is now called TEMPNAME2 which is BS he should of been banned from the game for blatant racism

totally agree...break out the ban hammer and this stuff will get cleaned up real quick.  I listen to the people my son plays with on xbox.  young kids that talk like sailors.  there is a time and a place for that but it shouldn't be part of regular conversation.  An entire generation is growing up thinking this is how you interact with one another.  I have grim news...once you reach working age, this stuff is not going to fly and never will.

• Like 1

Oh look another snowflake crying about chat. The reason it is like it is because people get triggered over anything. Getting offended over some trolls shouldnt be worth your time. Complaing is playing right into what they want. 

Im on sll the time and see very little "toxic" chat tbh 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Hulkksmash said:

Oh look another snowflake crying about chat. The reason it is like it is because people get triggered over anything. Getting offended over some trolls shouldnt be worth your time. Complaing is playing right into what they want. 

Im on sll the time and see very little "toxic" chat tbh 

Lol way to condone people with foul language on a game rated T for teen,  everyone accepted the ToS agreement so yeah they should be banned. 

11 hours ago, Shanath said:

Toxicity though... what does that even mean?

It's all subjective as some players might have no issues with it and others would be up in arms about it. 

In the end people take themselves too seriously and the level of drama I've seen since I started playing this game, especially with guilds is the dumbest thing I've ever witnessed. 

It's just a stupid game, some people need to get over themselves.

Yrah but no need for the racism or talking about doing stuff to lil kids... ayleast that is mediah servers chat 

3 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol way to condone people with foul language on a game rated T for teen,  everyone accepted the ToS agreement so yeah they should be banned. 

People would talk this much if others could see their gamertags  and report from mainscreen

On Friday, April 05, 2019 at 6:50 PM, Deathz Angel said:

Condone? I never said that. My point is ...

It's like lazy new people ask "what's these black stones for" and get an answer of "google". That ticks them off so they sit in chat and see people talking about random nonsense. Usually politics, traps, how crappy a certain player is (usually people that knoe each other and having fun). Those lazy new people then come here and say "OMGZ ITS SO TOXIC AND CHAT NEEDS MODERATION!!1" 

I'd bet majority of the time its people that got zero help and expected people to instantly help them. Like chat is just there to help new players (which its not). 

Yes, theres some real nasty stuff said, but that is rare. Ive played a long time on pc and every single day on xbox since release. Im on all the time and the real nasty stuff doesnt happen as much as some claim. But then ... im not hovering chat to catch a couple words that offend me. Heck, not much offends me and i just disregard it.

How bad chat is depends on time of day. Sometimes it's alright. But a lot of the time, there's pretty messed up stuff in the chat. Not talking about people being mad over PvP losses or lack of help, there's times when everyone just gets into a one-upping match to be the most offensive. Censors are ridiculous though, random, game-related words are blocked constantly while racist/sexist crap is allowed through. 

ok so here is the thing. its NOT about being PK it's NOT about being killed in PVP. it's the constant abuse AFTER you die from PK/PVP

If you die in PVP the one who killed you should stay quiet and not say anything. but they dont.

Instead the one who kills you has to announce to the whole server that he killed you and announce how amazing he is and tell the whole server how much of a scrub you are.

This is what causes all the arguments because kids cant keep their mouth shut and show a little bit of honor.

Now the thing is you cant even ignore it either. there is no mute or ignore button there is no report button. so you have to play your game while you are being constantly harassed and slated in the chat without anything to do about it.

yes you can try to not pay attention to the chat and not respond but when they are constantly shouting abuse at you and about you in server chat it really starts to grind on you...

when you dont respond they then go and private messaging you with things like "aww baby go cry go play minecraft" again you can just not respond and pay attention to it. but they constantly keep messaging and keep prodding and keep sending abuse over and over and there is nothing you can do to stop it 

So the problem here is not being PK or killed in PVP the problem is them sending you abuse AFTER they PK/Killed you.

if there was a report button and a way to ignore/block people then all this toxic will stop

One prime example of the most toxic guild on EU is symphony. Symphony PK everyone but only those who cant fight back. then symphony proceed to send the person they killed abuse telling them they need to kill themselves or go get cancer. this is disgusting. if you PK someone that's fine it's a PVP game but dont be a Dbag and send them abuse after.

There Is no way to ignore anyone and I find that outrageous.

• Like 1

Were you not happy with the whole thread pointing out your talking nonsense.. a 1 day old account created by a bitter beta rock player who can't handle having lost a few times. Grow up.

I've fought people from loads of guilds 

.some I win some I lose, never do I talk smack and never to I endlessly whine on the forums about it

58 minutes ago, TaylorBurton said:

ok so here is the thing. its NOT about being PK it's NOT about being killed in PVP. it's the constant abuse AFTER you die from PK/PVP

If you die in PVP the one who killed you should stay quiet and not say anything. but they dont.

Instead the one who kills you has to announce to the whole server that he killed you and announce how amazing he is and tell the whole server how much of a scrub you are.

This is what causes all the arguments because kids cant keep their mouth shut and show a little bit of honor.

Now the thing is you cant even ignore it either. there is no mute or ignore button there is no report button. so you have to play your game while you are being constantly harassed and slated in the chat without anything to do about it.

yes you can try to not pay attention to the chat and not respond but when they are constantly shouting abuse at you and about you in server chat it really starts to grind on you...

when you dont respond they then go and private messaging you with things like "aww baby go cry go play minecraft" again you can just not respond and pay attention to it. but they constantly keep messaging and keep prodding and keep sending abuse over and over and there is nothing you can do to stop it 

So the problem here is not being PK or killed in PVP the problem is them sending you abuse AFTER they PK/Killed you.

if there was a report button and a way to ignore/block people then all this toxic will stop

One prime example of the most toxic guild on EU is symphony. Symphony PK everyone but only those who cant fight back. then symphony proceed to send the person they killed abuse telling them they need to kill themselves or go get cancer. this is disgusting. if you PK someone that's fine it's a PVP game but dont be a Dbag and send them abuse after.

There Is no way to ignore anyone and I find that outrageous.

Also reporting this as I find you and your slander offensive. 

On 4/5/2019 at 10:36 PM, lancia12 said:

totally agree...break out the ban hammer and this stuff will get cleaned up real quick.  I listen to the people my son plays with on xbox.  young kids that talk like sailors.  there is a time and a place for that but it shouldn't be part of regular conversation.  An entire generation is growing up thinking this is how you interact with one another.  I have grim news...once you reach working age, this stuff is not going to fly and never will.

I have actually been in House Belmont with that guy. I ended up leaving for differing reasons, but he was never racist, sexist or anything else. He's not the only one to have bypassed the censor with racial/sexual connotations either. Looking at you, "Bawsdeep" guild..... 

I will always post a helpful response I chat, no matter how noobish of a question it is. My in game names are Lorenya, Illehra, Hallayne, and Kishaki.

You may have seen me on Serendia 1 EU telling a certain player to shut up, A LOT. Because I cannot stand the filth he posts, it's nothing but trolling or blatant insulting for the sake of being offensive. You'll know the guy I mean, you lot refer to him as a missing a tracksuit stripe. 

But otherwise, I don't engage in toxic behaviour. I believe the chat should be kept free of this nonsense so that players can ask their nooby questions and get the answers they want. 

29 minutes ago, Elder Cog said:

Were you not happy with the whole thread pointing out your talking nonsense.. a 1 day old account created by a bitter beta rock player who can't handle having lost a few times. Grow up.

I've fought people from loads of guilds 

.some I win some I lose, never do I talk smack and never to I endlessly whine on the forums about it

Also reporting this as I find you and your slander offensive. 

Totally agree, our guild gets way to much grief from people who are just as bad as what they are complaining about.

I’m literally the most peaceful guy in server, probably only ever killed 2 ppl (coz I suck yes lol) since launch but the minute someone from Beta, Wildhunt, Integra or Templar Knights sees me they pk me without a second thought. I’m generally just going about my business questing, life skilling or just roaming but i don’t start bitching about it I just respawn and carry on. It’s time we started seeing some actual evidence in way of screenshots of abuse instead of these fake slanderous messages.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2019 at 8:10 AM, Shanath said:

Snowflakes all around. 

Heh, every time I log in I complain about getting ganked while AFK fishing whether I did or not just to watch the pvpers rage-chat about ‘this being a pvp gamez’. Lol 60% of the time, it works every time. :)  growwwwl!

On 4/5/2019 at 8:41 PM, lancia12 said:

Yeah I really dislike not being able to click on a persons name in chat to take me to their xbox profile to block them. It's annoying and this feature should have been in the game from day one. I shouldn't have to close my chat window because all these 12 year old acting adult morons need to pull out their measuring stick to be somebody on a fantasy game.

Best it’s when people even don’t understand what other people say like my guildies from WildHunt , and they don’t care because they don’t understand 😂

Posted (edited)

Good day. I am from the guild WildHunt. We never just kill players, only in war (yes, there was a murder a couple of times). In the chat we have only cultural communication. All players are 25+. After the war, you can only hear from us "GG friends!". Please do not consider us bad guys. My English is very bad :)

Edited by Muraka