ORICHEEMARU

****ART OF WAR**** (Xbox) The funnest and most chill Guild 😋

What's up boys and girls?! do you like to play Black Desert? well so do I, and so do about 25 of my friends. That's about how many Guild members we have right now. And it's a good blend of people from North America and Europe from the ages of about 16 all the way up to 40 but I would say the average age is probably 27. and we are all in constant communication with each other on average we have two parties going with about 10 people in each one everyday all day long and it is awesome. Grinding is so much better when you're in a party with a group of characters who make you laugh your balls off all day. We have zero requirements for you to join we don't care what's your level or how much you play. If you just like to play the game and you want a good guild to join this is by far the best place for you. I hope to hear from you soon. You can even leave a message directly on this forum or you can message me on Xbox Live my name is the same for both ORICHEEMARU see you soon 😋

Edited by ORICHEEMARU

Yes we are. And it's open to everyone. If you're interested , message me on Xbox Live for a direct invite. I'll be on later today . ORICHEEMARU 😋

• Haha 1