Sign in to follow this  
Legendary

who's going to hate there class when awakening comes?

what classes are going to be more affected when awakenings come in a bad or good way? I believe many strikers and zerkers will hate there classes when this get released

This one’s easy, All the new Xbox players who thought Ranger...wow, cool bow stuff.

Wait till awakening...your Ranger now uses a sword, like a majority of these ‘other’ classes. Yup, bye Bow...hello sword. LOL

Ranger does fall off quite a bit against other classes compared to their pre-awakening form. No shotgun spam anymore. QQ. 

I don't know I am playing as the DK (Dark knight) never played the PC version but after looking at videos the DK becomes like a close up mage after awakening? Eh no big deal in my opinion the animations looked cool & don't mind playing a close up mage if that that's the case?

Edited by exiledcourtney99

I feel for Sorc, alot will depend on animation cancels. Sorcs are very dependent on that to be exceptional and if u cant properly and efficiently do it with a controller i think many will reroll

I rolled ranger knowing it's awakening it completely different style. I just hoped new classes came out before awakening so I can change to a different class, and they did! Hurray

9 hours ago, Legendary said:

what classes are going to be more affected when awakenings come in a bad or good way? I believe many strikers and zerkers will hate there classes when this get released

As a striker i am amped for our awakening i love it... the zerks are gonna be funny to watch trying to figure their mega man arms out

Lahn awakening looks like more of the same with some cool new particle effects, so I'm pumped for mine. Can't say for certain how others will feel, nobody should be surprised since there is plenty of footage showing us what to expect.