Jump to content
TaylorBurton

Symphony! The most toxic guild EU! It needs to be Removed!

Recommended Posts

Before you even say it. like you always say it to anyone who has anything bad to say about you. no I'm not Grom and no I am not Beta_rock/Integra no I'm not alpha either and no I'm not part of any huge guild either

I'm part if a very small friendly guild who enjoys life skilling.

now that's out of the way let me explain.

Symphony is the most vile disgusting toxic guild I have ever seen in all my years of gaming! Every day server chat is filled up with constant abuse from members of symphony.

Every day Symphony members harass and abuse everyone shouting vile disgusting things like go get cancer go die a slow death or other racist and disgusting things.

Then ontop of that they lie through their teeth every day. Every day they say how nice they are how non toxic they are how mature they are. yet they send people private messages of abuse and disgusting things everytime they kill someone. then they flood the server chat with git Gud scrub or use the N word everywhere. (Btw I have screenshot and video proof of all this abuse before you dare call me a lier)

They also lie so much and say how they kill everyone how awesome they are in PVP with no proof to back it up. no screenshots no videos nothing. then if you ask them to proof it in a 1 v 1 fight in the arena. nope they wont come they make excuses and log off

then when they say they destroy guilds. if your a guild and ask them for a guild war all symphony will do is hide in the safe zones and wait till you either get bored and leave and then kill you in the back. (I also have proof of this)

the thing I trying to say in this post is that there is no way in game to block people. there is no way in game to stop people whispering you and messaging you abuse. so every day I have to sit there and watch symphony members spam my chat with private messages of abuse without being able to do anything back.

Everyone in the EU server hates symphony not just our small guild of 10 people. every wonder why every guild hates them? its because they lie and harass and say vile disgusting things.

Now GM/CM if you are reading this before you delete this post you need to look into the countless reports on xbox that everyone has sent into Microsoft about the people of symphony and you need to monitor the in game chat and ban people of that guild

I have had my inbox blown up on xbox by people from symphony who are creating fake xbox accounts to send me abuse so they cant be reported or ban on their main xbox accounts. the abuse I get is absolutely vile.

yet people still defend symphony and say how they are such an awesome guild yet they cant see the damage that symphony is doing to the server. I know of atleast 3 guilds who have quit the game because of the vile toxic abuse they get just from symphony alone.

GM/CMs before you delete this post!!! if you want to save this game sort out SYMPHONY on EU servers. monitor them and then ban the people who are causing everyone to quit due to their disgusting vile nature..

The sooner Symphony is gone the more relaxing and peaceful the game can be for everyone.

This is also a message to all EU guilds. dont believe anything Symphony do or say they are nothing but childish abusive players who are ruining the game for everyone.

There are lots of guilds who are banding together to remove Symphony from the game and you should too if you want the EU servers to survive Symphony must be gone.

Thank you for reading and I hope everyone has a fun time in black desert

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I only got part of the way through reading and u contradict yourself and lost intrest.

 

U say they PM people disgusting stuff when they kill them in pvp, BUT there is no proof they are good in pvp and win??? Wouldnt the PMs be proof?

Also guild wars are guild wars. War never changes, there is no Geneva Convention of BDO stating rules of engagement.

 

Im running out for some food. Let me grab you a Whamburger and fries.

 

 

Oh and in classic me being a "troll" style. Wouldnt this belong in suggestions 

Edited by Hieraphant
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

I only got part of the way through reading and u contradict yourself and lost intrest.

 

U say they PM people disgusting stuff when they kill them in pvp, BUT there is no proof they are good in pvp and win??? Wouldnt the PMs be proof?

Also guild wars are guild wars. War never changes, there is no Geneva Convention of BDO stating rules of engagement.

 

Im running out for some food. Let me grab you a Whamburger and fries

Wait...why the hell didn’t you just reply with a ‘Hello Kitty’ link to this OP? 

I now feel special...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Wait...why the hell didn’t you just reply with a ‘Hello Kitty’ link to this OP? 

I now feel special...

I think Hello Kitty might be to much for this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turn off chat and don't post, or talk about them. If they're as bad as you say they will run themselves into the ground with infighting, but posts like this will just encourage their behavior. Let it go, man, it's the internet.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, this seems to be the norm for EU chat. People calling you a "Trash noob," no matter if they win or not. 

And that's the least of it. If you're EU, you may have seen me in game telling people to shut up, name's Lorenya in there

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Unfortunately, this seems to be the norm for EU chat. People calling you a "Trash noob," no matter if they win or not. 

And that's the least of it. If you're EU, you may have seen me in game telling people to shut up, name's Lorenya in there

finally someone that understands. thank you.

the thing is the 90% of all this trash talk is caused by members of Symphony who are ruining the gaming experience for everyone. trash talking anyone they kill and then trash talking when they loss.

but they dont stop there they make it so personal to the point you just want to quit the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, TaylorBurton said:

finally someone that understands. thank you.

the thing is the 90% of all this trash talk is caused by members of Symphony who are ruining the gaming experience for everyone. trash talking anyone they kill and then trash talking when they loss.

but they dont stop there they make it so personal to the point you just want to quit the game. 

Do you have any proof of that? There is a lot of trash talk going on all day in server chat. And don't post a one liner, post a screen shot of a conversation or this PMs you mentioned.

Out of curiosity, did you played BDO on PC?

Edited by Mana
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but any game thats main focus is PvP will always have it's social aspect tainted by toxicity. I'm part of Symphony and are nothing like what you're describing. I'm polite, I've had pleasant conversations with Alpha members, ex Alpha members, BR/Integra members too... I don't PK anyone unless they've attacked me first, if I lose I don't complain, if I win I don't insult anyone. I have said in server chat that I suck many of times. What seems so disingenuous about this post is you're preaching that we need to get rid of toxicity but then you're pushing an agenda by directly targeting my Guild, which in and of itself is quite toxic. There is toxicity in almost every guild, and I agree that toxicity makes the game unenjoyable... Our guildies mess around and it's all in good fun, when our Guild leader sees people in server chat taking it too far, they get told off for it because that's not what we want the Guild to be known for. A more productive way of handling this situation would be to take these screenshots you say you have, and instead of directing them to the forums to intentionally cause more targeted hate, report what you see to a CM or GM so the issue can be handled properly... And I would encourage you to do that regarding ANY Player from ANY Guild, if you truly want this game to be a more enjoyable environment. 

I absolutely love my Guild, I joined as a first timer who had no idea what to do and these guys have been incredibly helpful getting me on my feet, sparring with me when I need to learn, protecting me if I get bullied, and just generally being really funny and a pleasant bunch of people to be around. I do agree that server chat gets a little out of hand, but you can't pin it all down to one Guild. If you're genuinely seeing racism from our members and have proof, bring it to our Guild Leader so she is able to take action. As a person of colour, I don't want to see racism any more than the next person. 

Anyways, my IGN is Jazmine, if you ever bump into me or see me in server chat, feel free to message me and I can happily prove to you that some of us are genuinely very nice and friendly.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to see some of this proof?

I'm in symphony and have never trash talked to anyone... I have been part of a few big fights with alpha and beta rock around the tariff main gate but as I recall beta were the ones hiding in the safe zone the rushing us when they were ready.

As for in fighting? Here has only been 1 incident I know of where a member hasn't felt they were treated right and left, but for the majority we all get on pretty well with very few egos.. so no I don't think that's gonna break us.

If you feel that strongly that some of our members have been out of order have you messaged any of the guild officers or just jumped straight to asking the gms to ban the guild, cos if I'm honest that seems like a over reaction to getting wupped 🤔

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you've been personally harassed or offended by a certain member please feel free to report it or confront that certain individual.

But by the nature of this thread I can assume you have only one intention - Defamation

And by doing so you're violating standard terms of use in the forums and even generally on xbox live.

You have no intent of coming to terms with a problem nor do you present evidence or the full picture for your claims. 

Im taking a wild guess and say you've been PKed by one of our members while walking (perhapd unknowingly) into his/hers rotation resulting in your quick death. 

No one in here is innocent of not trash talking or PVPing but guess what, thats part of the game. If you can't handle it you're welcome to reconsider your choice of gaming cause nothing you played before comes close to what you'll experience here.

Do us all a favor and save the hypocrisy for someone who might believe it. I see toxicity everywhere while our members hold their tongues. I've been called a "f*cking virgin" for absolutely no reason and much worse than that. So stop it. Get some help.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you guys have someone called iamrkelly talking about how he likes little kids hows he still in your guild? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I have one question. Didn't you just say you weren't in beta rock/integra? So why did you post this on our recruitment page claiming you are in beta rock/integra?Screenshot_2019-04-07-09-55-12-090_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.8c964737a392e53b0ad6583f113f4c67.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tostiee said:

Hey, I have one question. Didn't you just say you weren't in beta rock/integra? So why did you post this on our recruitment page claiming you are in beta rock/integra?Screenshot_2019-04-07-09-55-12-090_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.8c964737a392e53b0ad6583f113f4c67.png

Gottem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay I went to check your forum profile only to see it consist of harassing the Guild, whilst claiming that you're being harassed by the Guild. I'm not sure where your vendetta stems from, but as quoted above you claimed BR/Integra as "your Guild" but the last time I checked BR/int wasn't a 10 man lifeskilling Guild. 

Lying to encourage a witch hunt is an incredibly low thing to do. You're claiming you want to put an end to toxicity, whilst simultaneously being toxic to a somewhat obsessive degree. I don't want to point out the obvious but I'm going to anyway... This is just a game, you do NOT need to be this pressed about it or pretend to be a white knight just so you look good to people when your intention is only to defame and disgrace us.

Anyone from Beta Rock is welcome to message, I will make friends with anyone who's humble... I'm not going to dislike your entire Guild because of this one troubled individual, but I do advise that if any of you know who IS behind the account, you should have a word with them... Because this persons attachment to blind hatred and dedication to ruining the Guild is not only going to ruin his experience on Black Desert, but it's going to collectively ruin ours too. 

Be an example of the kind of community you want to see in Black Desert, the solution always starts with ourselves! 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, TaylorBurton said:

Before you even say it. like you always say it to anyone who has anything bad to say about you. no I'm not Grom and no I am not Beta_rock/Integra no I'm not alpha either and no I'm not part of any huge guild either

I'm part if a very small friendly guild who enjoys life skilling.

now that's out of the way let me explain.

Symphony is the most vile disgusting toxic guild I have ever seen in all my years of gaming! Every day server chat is filled up with constant abuse from members of symphony.

Every day Symphony members harass and abuse everyone shouting vile disgusting things like go get cancer go die a slow death or other racist and disgusting things.

Then ontop of that they lie through their teeth every day. Every day they say how nice they are how non toxic they are how mature they are. yet they send people private messages of abuse and disgusting things everytime they kill someone. then they flood the server chat with git Gud scrub or use the N word everywhere. (Btw I have screenshot and video proof of all this abuse before you dare call me a lier)

They also lie so much and say how they kill everyone how awesome they are in PVP with no proof to back it up. no screenshots no videos nothing. then if you ask them to proof it in a 1 v 1 fight in the arena. nope they wont come they make excuses and log off

then when they say they destroy guilds. if your a guild and ask them for a guild war all symphony will do is hide in the safe zones and wait till you either get bored and leave and then kill you in the back. (I also have proof of this)

the thing I trying to say in this post is that there is no way in game to block people. there is no way in game to stop people whispering you and messaging you abuse. so every day I have to sit there and watch symphony members spam my chat with private messages of abuse without being able to do anything back.

Everyone in the EU server hates symphony not just our small guild of 10 people. every wonder why every guild hates them? its because they lie and harass and say vile disgusting things.

Now GM/CM if you are reading this before you delete this post you need to look into the countless reports on xbox that everyone has sent into Microsoft about the people of symphony and you need to monitor the in game chat and ban people of that guild

I have had my inbox blown up on xbox by people from symphony who are creating fake xbox accounts to send me abuse so they cant be reported or ban on their main xbox accounts. the abuse I get is absolutely vile.

yet people still defend symphony and say how they are such an awesome guild yet they cant see the damage that symphony is doing to the server. I know of atleast 3 guilds who have quit the game because of the vile toxic abuse they get just from symphony alone.

GM/CMs before you delete this post!!! if you want to save this game sort out SYMPHONY on EU servers. monitor them and then ban the people who are causing everyone to quit due to their disgusting vile nature..

The sooner Symphony is gone the more relaxing and peaceful the game can be for everyone.

This is also a message to all EU guilds. dont believe anything Symphony do or say they are nothing but childish abusive players who are ruining the game for everyone.

There are lots of guilds who are banding together to remove Symphony from the game and you should too if you want the EU servers to survive Symphony must be gone.

Thank you for reading and I hope everyone has a fun time in black desert

As for the proofs, please send them to me via PM, then we can take any actions.

Our members get harrased daily while auto running or before boss fights, yet you don't see us crying on forums, as this is PvP game. 

As for the server chat from other guilds. I'm sorry but when people lose a fight they start themselves, are we really the one to blame?

Also there are two bigger guilds who war us without reason since day1, yet we don't cry. 

PS. If any of you want 1v1 just let me know. 

Edited by Daniel
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guild is not the problem, people are if all the toxic players of the Eu are in the same guild (which they wont be) we at least would know where they are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This is the exact reason games/devs dont condone name and shame. You get lying children trying to get people banned. 

I hope OP gets banned for false claims  

Edited by Hulkksmash
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this was a rather enjoyable read from the beta rock individual that forgot people can see their post history. If you don't wish to be killed anymore simply retract your war. From what I've seen we only declare for short periods, have a war and then retract the war? Also as a symphony member whilst in grinding I will try to flag someone if they mess up my farming rotation. There is no malice about it, to the Victor goes the spoils. Your guild though has some serious issues with the way it's members take defeat. Perhaps you should become a life skill guild? 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, KatoZee said:

Well this was a rather enjoyable read from the beta rock individual that forgot people can see their post history. If you don't wish to be killed anymore simply retract your war. From what I've seen we only declare for short periods, have a war and then retract the war? Also as a symphony member whilst in grinding I will try to flag someone if they mess up my farming rotation. There is no malice about it, to the Victor goes the spoils. Your guild though has some serious issues with the way it's members take defeat. Perhaps you should become a life skill guild? 

Is your forum avatar pic Michael Jackson?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...