TaylorBurton

Symphony! The most toxic guild EU! It needs to be Removed!

If it’s that bad, grab screenshots and name and inform XBL peeps are breaking the TOS. Let MS put the pressure on BDO for violating their use agreement. BDO simply MUST better police chat or provide tools for self-administration of chat channels or get off XBL.

Sounds like a mmo general chat to me. Just turn it off or stick to single player games........Barens chat didn't become famous in Vanilla wow for nothing 

On 4/7/2019 at 8:14 AM, TaylorBurton said:

Before you even say it. like you always say it to anyone who has anything bad to say about you. no I'm not Grom and no I am not Beta_rock/Integra no I'm not alpha either and no I'm not part of any huge guild either

I'm part if a very small friendly guild who enjoys life skilling.

now that's out of the way let me explain.

Symphony is the most vile disgusting toxic guild I have ever seen in all my years of gaming! Every day server chat is filled up with constant abuse from members of symphony.

Every day Symphony members harass and abuse everyone shouting vile disgusting things like go get cancer go die a slow death or other racist and disgusting things.

Then ontop of that they lie through their teeth every day. Every day they say how nice they are how non toxic they are how mature they are. yet they send people private messages of abuse and disgusting things everytime they kill someone. then they flood the server chat with git Gud scrub or use the N word everywhere. (Btw I have screenshot and video proof of all this abuse before you dare call me a lier)

They also lie so much and say how they kill everyone how awesome they are in PVP with no proof to back it up. no screenshots no videos nothing. then if you ask them to proof it in a 1 v 1 fight in the arena. nope they wont come they make excuses and log off

then when they say they destroy guilds. if your a guild and ask them for a guild war all symphony will do is hide in the safe zones and wait till you either get bored and leave and then kill you in the back. (I also have proof of this)

the thing I trying to say in this post is that there is no way in game to block people. there is no way in game to stop people whispering you and messaging you abuse. so every day I have to sit there and watch symphony members spam my chat with private messages of abuse without being able to do anything back.

Everyone in the EU server hates symphony not just our small guild of 10 people. every wonder why every guild hates them? its because they lie and harass and say vile disgusting things.

Now GM/CM if you are reading this before you delete this post you need to look into the countless reports on xbox that everyone has sent into Microsoft about the people of symphony and you need to monitor the in game chat and ban people of that guild

I have had my inbox blown up on xbox by people from symphony who are creating fake xbox accounts to send me abuse so they cant be reported or ban on their main xbox accounts. the abuse I get is absolutely vile.

yet people still defend symphony and say how they are such an awesome guild yet they cant see the damage that symphony is doing to the server. I know of atleast 3 guilds who have quit the game because of the vile toxic abuse they get just from symphony alone.

GM/CMs before you delete this post!!! if you want to save this game sort out SYMPHONY on EU servers. monitor them and then ban the people who are causing everyone to quit due to their disgusting vile nature..

The sooner Symphony is gone the more relaxing and peaceful the game can be for everyone.

This is also a message to all EU guilds. dont believe anything Symphony do or say they are nothing but childish abusive players who are ruining the game for everyone.

There are lots of guilds who are banding together to remove Symphony from the game and you should too if you want the EU servers to survive Symphony must be gone.

Thank you for reading and I hope everyone has a fun time in black desert

TL;DR.. Not all Symphony members, if any, are toxic. Majority of our long term guild members don't even use general chat. 

No point in putting everyone to the same bag. 

To me the worst are the Alpha guildmembers tbh, they grind a spot as if they own a place and just can't stomach me hopping in in spirit of "sharing-is-caring". Being all good-natured i help them with mobs, clear the spots of any adds so that they don't have to fear getting hurt or killed by random Sausan and can grind with more causion while waiting for respawns and what do i get for my kindness? A Thank you? No, instead Whispers like "griefer KYS," etc

Even tho I dont agree the style of this post, I agree the message. I saw this already on bdx discord pre-launch and the server chat is enough prove and most of the ppl know this already on that server. 

And for the ppl who say "thats just the way server chat is" you are at the same lvl as symphony is.

• Like 1

Let's not lump all of symphony's members into this barrel. Rather, why don't you contact their Guild leader or an officer politely, to let them know which guildies are behaving in such a manner. If you have proof, send it to them. 

I'd sure want to know if any of my guildies were acting like that, if I was a guild leader. They'd be kicked so fast. 

• Like 2

On 4/7/2019 at 10:44 AM, Dr INF3NRO said:

If you've been personally harassed or offended by a certain member please feel free to report it or confront that certain individual.

But by the nature of this thread I can assume you have only one intention - Defamation

And by doing so you're violating standard terms of use in the forums and even generally on xbox live.

You have no intent of coming to terms with a problem nor do you present evidence or the full picture for your claims. 

Im taking a wild guess and say you've been PKed by one of our members while walking (perhapd unknowingly) into his/hers rotation resulting in your quick death. 

No one in here is innocent of not trash talking or PVPing but guess what, thats part of the game. If you can't handle it you're welcome to reconsider your choice of gaming cause nothing you played before comes close to what you'll experience here.

Do us all a favor and save the hypocrisy for someone who might believe it. I see toxicity everywhere while our members hold their tongues. I've been called a "f*cking virgin" for absolutely no reason and much worse than that. So stop it. Get some help.

"no one here is innocent of not trash talking" Actually the mature ppl here are.  And looks like you think thats a part of the game. Tells something about you. And if you are telling ppl to leave the game if they cant handle it tells that you dont even want to fix the problem here.

"Get some Help." ....yeah

Our guild will avenge you.
Best regards and understanding WildHunt.

Примем Русско язычных игроков в ПВП гильдию.

1 hour ago, Muraka said:

Our guild will avenge you.
Best regards and understanding WildHunt.

Примем Русско язычных игроков в ПВП гильдию.

Avenge who? And for what? 

Are you defending symphony..cos I'm pretty sure we are at war with you guys... or are you gonna avenge the troll..in which case good luck lol

46 minutes ago, Elder Cog said:

Are you defending symphony..cos I'm pretty sure we are at war with you guys... or are you gonna avenge the troll..in which case good luck lol

I think he means renegades...oh...wait...

18 hours ago, Cause said:

Even tho I dont agree the style of this post, I agree the message. I saw this already on bdx discord pre-launch and the server chat is enough prove and most of the ppl know this already on that server. 

And for the ppl who say "thats just the way server chat is" you are at the same lvl as symphony is.

Is this another accusation of being toxic without any proof. 

And another account which is just some hours/days old? This is a lot of effort for some wrong informations. I am really impressed.

But never forget, the one who accuse has to bring proof. Btw, can you tell us what guild your in and what's your character name? No reason to hide, right?

I am ManaREEE [Manarie] from Symphony. Most around on Med 1. What's your Name? :)

29 minutes ago, Mana said:

And another account which is just some hours/days old? This is a lot of effort for some wrong informations. I am really impressed.

But never forget, the one who accuse has to bring proof. Btw, can you tell us what guild your in and what's your character name? No reason to hide, right?

I am ManaREEE [Manarie] from Symphony. Most around on Med 1. What's your Name? :)

Mana, these people have clearly never seen NA server what they are accusing your guild with no proof is how many guilds are on NA but they just don't care. Our level of toxic is through the roof and consists of bringing doing lawfully wrong things to children on an hourly basis the chat is full of it and the only people I have known to get even an in game mute is for talking smack to in game CM's 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Elder Cog said:

I do not defend the symphony, we have a war with them. We are happy to beat them harder, so that they are distracted by us. And did not swear at you :D We don't read chat %)

Edited by Muraka

5 hours ago, Muraka said:

I do not defend the symphony, we have a war with them. We are happy to beat them harder, so that they are distracted by us. And did not swear at you :D We don't read chat %)

Never said you did swear, also good luck with the war.. I hope to be murdering your toons very soon 😎

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Elder Cog said:

Never said you did swear, also good luck with the war.. I hope to be murdering your toons very soon 😎

Bro, by the way, it's useless to write to us in the chat, we never read it :)
let the force be with you

12 hours ago, Mana said:

Sorry about the new account (didnt remember the password atm) tho I dont really understand what it matters who I am. Its my opinion anyways and if your guild would take this seriously or would like to fix things it would listen ppl. Also my guild has nothing to do with this. 

Also I have to point out that there is so many ppl in this game that I dont really know who you are but if you have to know my main was Force, also on med 1,  tho I have rerolled now and play with the name Forceful. 

I dont really understand that either why you think that Im attacking you. Im giving a feedback and hope your guild would take it seriously. 

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 3:21 AM, TaylorBurton said:

finally someone that understands. thank you.

the thing is the 90% of all this trash talk is caused by members of Symphony who are ruining the gaming experience for everyone. trash talking anyone they kill and then trash talking when they loss.

but they dont stop there they make it so personal to the point you just want to quit the game. 

To quote one of the greatest organizations ever made in gaming they “aren’t trying to ruin the game. They’re trying to ruin YOUR game”. 

Suck it up and go back to fishing. 

• Haha 2