Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Looks like breeding rate is 5. Which would make t8 impossible at this time. But t7 would be though I haven't got one so can't confirm still at t6

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Are we sure that T6's exist in game yet?

I leveled a female T3 that I caught up to 28 and bred her to a male T5 also at level 28. I used a reset so there were two breeding attempts and all I got was two male T5s.

I suppose it's possible that Xbox horse breeding levels differ from PC, but on PC the tier and level combination I used is above what would give a male T5. The lowest result should be a female T5 with a female T7 being possible. I just assumed that T6 was not in the game and it might not even be possible to get a female T5 yet.

Since that breeding I have managed to get some female T4s but still no female T5. I am not trying to breed my T4s or T5s though as I was holding off on breeding them until I was sure that T6+ was in the game, but if it's for sure possible then I'll give it a whirl.

Edited by Azazel
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Azazel said:

Are we sure that T6's exist in game yet?

I leveled a female T3 that I caught up to 28 and bred her to a male T5 also at level 28. I used a reset so there were two breeding attempts and all I got was two male T5s.

I suppose it's possible that Xbox horse breeding levels differ from PC, but on PC the tier and level combination I used is above what would give a male T5. The lowest result should be a female T5 with a female T7 being possible. I just assumed that T6 was not in the game and it might not even be possible to get a female T5 yet.

Since that breeding I have managed to get some female T4s but still no female T5. I am not trying to breed my T4s or T5s though as I was holding off on breeding them until I was sure that T6+ was in the game, but if it's for sure possible then I'll give it a whirl.

Somewhere on this forum a few weeks back someone posted screenshots of their t6s in game. So yes we know for certain t6 is available

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hulkksmash said:

Supposedly Shirna said in a stream that breeding T8 was ultra rare. Insinuating they exist... 

Yep they are possible. Just not worth going for it at this time in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I can confirm that T6 exists because I just bred one. It's a T6K to be exact. See the screen cap. The horses that were bred together below were Wichita (T4C) and Red (T5A).

This was from a T4/29 female and a T5/28 male (no deaths on either).  I reset the female and results were a T4Q female from the first breeding and a T6K male from the second. On PC I would expect to get only T6 or T7, although a T5 female is a remote possibility. If the T4 female is the lowest possible result, then T6 female is the highest for this breeding at the tiers and levels I had.  I am going to try for some T5 females by breeding T3s and if I can get one I'll breed the T6 male to that and see what happens. 

 

T6.png

Edited by Azazel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 11:00 AM, Gaeef said:

Ho , does anyone know the maximum T of horses on Xbox?

t8 is max

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just completed four breeding's and an exchange.

T3 male + two T2 females, all at level 30

Results were all T4's: three female, two male.

Interesting that I only got T4s here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Azazel said:

I just completed four breeding's and an exchange.

T3 male + two T2 females, all at level 30

Results were all T4's: three female, two male.

Interesting that I only got T4s here. 

You had a 59% chance at T4s so seems right

Screenshot_20190414-085743_Companion for BDO.jpg

Edited by Jeo320
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 5:42 PM, Azazel said:

Are we sure that T6's exist in game yet?

I leveled a female T3 that I caught up to 28 and bred her to a male T5 also at level 28. I used a reset so there were two breeding attempts and all I got was two male T5s.

I suppose it's possible that Xbox horse breeding levels differ from PC, but on PC the tier and level combination I used is above what would give a male T5. The lowest result should be a female T5 with a female T7 being possible. I just assumed that T6 was not in the game and it might not even be possible to get a female T5 yet.

Since that breeding I have managed to get some female T4s but still no female T5. I am not trying to breed my T4s or T5s though as I was holding off on breeding them until I was sure that T6+ was in the game, but if it's for sure possible then I'll give it a whirl.

female T5

Bred my t5 male L30 with a t4  female L29 and got this T5 female. going to get her to 30 and breed with my t5 male. fingers crossed. 

 

Black Desert1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The biggest end all (atm) ... 

Xbox probably can't handle t7-t8. I race around on my t5 and hit the loading walls. Its why speed is capped in cities. 

Unless some optimization happens

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hulkksmash said:

The biggest end all (atm) ... 

Xbox probably can't handle t7-t8. I race around on my t5 and hit the loading walls. Its why speed is capped in cities. 

Unless some optimization happens

you know what? that makes sense... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From my own tests and using the site somethinglovely it seems breeding rate is a 6.  

I've managed to get two t6 horses from breeding t5's together. Got really lucky the one day! Sadly my last breeding attempt with t6 male level 30 and t5 females level 30 only got t5 males and t5 female upon exchange.  Here's to hoping next breed I get better luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got two T5 females from T4/T5 breeding with both male and female at level 30. Previously I got a T4 female and a T6 male.

So it seems that the range for maximum level T5+T4 is: T4 female, T5 male, T5 female, T6 male

I'm assuming that If I breed the T5 females with the T6 male that I have an outside chance at getting a T7 male.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Well I just completed four T6/T5 breedings at level 30, and an exchange.

I bred one male T6 to two female T5's, all animals at level 30. The results were very disappointing.

I got one female T5 and three male T5's by using breeding resets on all horses. I then decided to try exchanging the T6 male with one of the T5 females and ended up with a T4 female. How's that for a slap in the face?

Something else that was rather odd... I  leveled up all horses in a merchant wagon and the T5s received the usual number of skills while the T6's stopped gaining skills at 10. In other words, they are T6 but they suck pretty bad. One of my T5s sells for more on the marketplace.  Taken together with the poor breeding results, I wonder if some kind of limit has been placed on the T6's for now that prevents them from having good skills or breeding results.  I'm doubtful that T7s or T8s are in the game yet based on these results, but of course it is only one T6 breeding try.  The results are past bad however.

I didn't really expect to get a T7, but I would have expected to get one T6 at least.

Edited by Azazel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Azazel said:

Well I just completed four T6/T5 breedings at level 30, and an exchange.

I bred one male T6 to two female T5's, all animals at level 30. The results were very disappointing.

I got one female T5 and three male T5's by using breeding resets on all horses. I then decided to try exchanging the T6 male with one of the T5 females and ended up with a T4 female. How's that for a slap in the face?

Something else that was rather odd... I  leveled up all horses in a merchant wagon and the T5s received the usual number of skills while the T6's stopped gaining skills at 10. In other words, they are T6 but they suck pretty bad. One of my T5s sells for more on the marketplace.  Taken together with the poor breeding results, I wonder if some kind of limit has been placed on the T6's for now that prevents them from having good skills or breeding results.  I'm doubtful that T7s or T8s are in the game yet based on these results, but of course it is only one T6 breeding try.  The results are past bad however.

I didn't really expect to get a T7, but I would have expected to get one T6 at least.

It's post like these that have me holding off from doing any sort of breeding atm. Once we get the multiplier at pc level, I'll be all in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@JacsGood call but try levelling some T3 up and breed for T4 they drop all the time then get them levelled up ready for better breeding rates i have done 12 T4 attempts and got only one T5 so it's harsh but all afk so not baf

Edited by Jeo320

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jeo320 said:

@JacsGood call but try levelling some T3 up and breed for T4 they drop all the time then get them levelled up ready for better breeding rates i have done 12 T4 attempts and got only one T5 so it's harsh but all afk so not baf

I thought of this. But it's likely when they multiplier is on par with pc, we will have t5s in the wild. Just seems like a waste of time atm, I only have so much. It doesn't necessarily benefit my gs per say, but the money off a t5 is probably nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jacs said:

I thought of this. But it's likely when they multiplier is on par with pc, we will have t5s in the wild. Just seems like a waste of time atm, I only have so much. It doesn't necessarily benefit my gs per say, but the money off a t5 is probably nice. 

Two reasons I'm pursuing breeding right now are 1) Just to see the status and 2) increase my training level which according to patch notes directly affects how much speed horses gain when they level and whether or not they also gain a skill upon leveling.  I know I could just catch horses to level up training, but I can't do that AFK for hour upon hour and frankly the whole mini-game is a little frustrating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

My guildie already Bred 2 zu male horses, we suggesti that the breeing Rate is At 8 atm (in the calculators) but is hardcapped to t6m or t5f.

They seemed to raise the max Tier Patch by Patch but dont know if they increased it with the maintenance Patch today. 

IMG-20190424-WA0031.jpg

IMG-20190424-WA0030.jpg

Edited by Aozu
Edit pictures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm still getting max of T6 males. My last T5+T6 breeding gave me two T5 females.  I'm currently riding the last T6 male I got (from T4+T5 breeding) up to 30 to see if the skills are capped or if I was just unlucky on the previous two that only had 10 skills. Or perhaps there is a difference riding the horse vs. running them in a wagon. I never found there to be a difference on the PC version but who know what coding they do on the Xbox version.

Update: Riding the T6 didn't seem to make much difference. It ended up with 11 skills.

Edited by Azazel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have yet to get any conformation of anything above T6. i know they 'said' its in there, but has anyone seen a screenshot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...